Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Manga topics Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konnichiiwa?
  say wah?
View Results

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:07 am
Yup ^_^ a forum about already read manga, haha, more reading for you.
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:42 pm
Im reading Naruto, and Gundam Seed Astray (when I get to go to the bookstore and read it)... Yeah Im poor so I don't get to read much unless its free.  

Twhyightsukz

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:51 pm
I've never done that before but that's an effecient idea so long as they dont kick me out! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Well its a books a million where they have the cafe and couches and such. I like to go in and read things that I don't want to pay for.  

Twhyightsukz

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Depends on which one. The one I go to hosts yugioh tournaments on saturdays.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:44 pm
slygirl0239
Depends on which one. The one I go to hosts yugioh tournaments on saturdays.
that sounds like fun! 3nodding
Do any of you read Dramacon? i read a little part of it in a tokyo pop magazine once and i've been desprete for more.... but i haven't been able to buy it... maybe i'll go to a book store and read it just like Kylern88 does! 3nodding  

Aunty Lovingly
Vice Captain

Twhyightsukz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:46 pm
Sweet my bad habits are rubbing off on people... Just make sure its one of those stores that lets you do that kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:50 pm
im curently reading no manga but i have read issues 1-5 of hellsing and issue 1 of trigun maximum  

yukiyusa

Keyblade12344
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:54 pm
Kylern88
Im reading Naruto, and Gundam Seed Astray (when I get to go to the bookstore and read it)... Yeah Im poor so I don't get to read much unless its free.

I do that to make sure I like the series before I buy the book. I read the 1st book, then if I like it, I might buy the 2nd and 3rd ones. I just started reading Chrono Crusade. I like it so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:55 pm
I haven't read Chrono Crusade but I watched the anime and it was sad... They die together on the porchswing.  

Twhyightsukz

Aunty Lovingly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:56 pm
Kylern88
Sweet my bad habits are rubbing off on people... Just make sure its one of those stores that lets you do that kind of thing.
lol! thanks for the tip! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:58 pm
yukiyusa
im curently reading no manga but i have read issues 1-5 of hellsing and issue 1 of trigun maximum
6 books? eek
that must have taken a wile... sweatdrop  

Aunty Lovingly
Vice Captain

Aunty Lovingly
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Kylern88
I haven't read Chrono Crusade but I watched the anime and it was sad... They die together on the porchswing.
3 things to say:
1. i haven't seen the anime or read the manga.
2. you're spoiling it for me!
3. and last but not least, what you said got me interested so now i'm going to have to read it or watch it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:03 pm
LOL my friend told me that the manga and anime were different anyways. Like Fullmetal Alchemist, and how the story splits off at a certain point. And sorry for spoiling things...

DeathNote was also a good manga even if I never finished it.  

Twhyightsukz

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:05 pm
haha yeah spoilers should be blacked out for highlighting...however you do that. And now I'm a bit interested too. whee  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games