36%
 36%  [ 12 ]
Yeah! At least I like it anyway ^.^;
57%
 57%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:51 pm
And sorry I haven't been on a lot. Freakin math homework stare anyway since you're all talking about books and mangas and stuff... since well that's the topic ^^; why don't we all make up one together? We can figure out characters and a plot... just for fun. sweatdrop This probably sounds lame but it's just a thought...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:55 pm
.-. I know you guys either hate me don't know me or really don't give a crap, but please make a vote or somethin! ._. for the sake of my dying brain! 3nodding  

Queen Piglet

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:51 pm
3nodding

so you're saying
to make our own manga?
or our own story?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:07 pm
Masquanade
3nodding

so you're saying
to make our own manga?
or our own story?

question Yes, is this what you're saying we should do? If so, I know Cruzle and a friend are trying to make one and send it in to TP for the Rising Manga Artists thingie. Cruzie should helpful. 3nodding  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:41 pm
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. And that would be good!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:23 pm
so i guess . . . a manga . . .

anyways i got mad skills at making stories and characters. xp  

Masquanade
Crew

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:29 pm
So everyone can pick (well everyone who's interested) a character profile and If you can draw well Masquanade and have a scaner you can draw them!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:13 am
stare Hmm....
But it might be a bit difficult. Everyone here would have different ideas on how the story should go and such. Not to mention the plotline....
eek Hey! I just got an idea!!!
If we decide to do this, we can have a poll to see which idea we'll use in the manga. At certain points in the story we can come up with a few things that can happen and hold a guild poll to see which idea sounds best. Majority rules. That way there wouldn't be as much as a fight about what should happen in the story.
We can do like ToD says and take a character and develop little quirks and the like for those of us who can't draw very well (that includes me sweatdrop ).  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:41 am
Well the question is
which comes first
the characters or the plotline?

Usually with me at least one of those come first. I either have characters and place them into a plotline based around them OR a plotline and add the characters. I'm not saying it's impossible to do them both at the same time (as I've done that to), I'm just saying for the purpose such as this it would be easier to do one or the other first. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:36 pm
OHMYGOD! This is such a great idea! I'd love to help out with this idea in any way that I can. I have a few strengths; I'd like to believe that drawing is one of them (not a lot there, but check out my deviantart: http://cruzle.deviantart.com/ ), especially since I'm always getting better and better. My weakness is that I'm not the best at creating an idea out of the bloom and having it be good and original. I can, however, take an initial idea given to me and develop it into a very creative, interesting, and philosophical storyline! Creating characters and designings characters is great fun, too. Ooh, I'm all excited about this. ^___^ Figure anything out, and be sure to post it here! xd Here I am: at least ONE big supporter of your cause!  

Cruzle

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:58 pm
I'll be glad to help out...just let me know if you want me! xd
http://www.Neko-Yousei.deviantart.com
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:10 pm
idea: What if we did a doujinshi??? For those who do not know what this...tis a "fan comic". Like we could take characters from one TP manga and mix'em with another TP manga...? Kinda what CLAMP did with Tsubasa, 'cept we're not limited to just CLAMP stuff, plus we could add our own characters......?  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:42 pm
well personaly i'm not too found of fan art sweatdrop i prefer orignal characters even if they are made up by some one else.

anyways my art:
http://trinasheepchan.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:50 pm
Masquanade
Well the question is
which comes first
the characters or the plotline?

Usually with me at least one of those come first. I either have characters and place them into a plotline based around them OR a plotline and add the characters. I'm not saying it's impossible to do them both at the same time (as I've done that to), I'm just saying for the purpose such as this it would be easier to do one or the other first. 3nodding
Characters, so the plotline can better fit the characters. After all we don't know what characters everyone is making.  

Queen Piglet

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:54 pm
Cruzle
OHMYGOD! This is such a great idea! I'd love to help out with this idea in any way that I can. I have a few strengths; I'd like to believe that drawing is one of them (not a lot there, but check out my deviantart: http://cruzle.deviantart.com/ ), especially since I'm always getting better and better. My weakness is that I'm not the best at creating an idea out of the bloom and having it be good and original. I can, however, take an initial idea given to me and develop it into a very creative, interesting, and philosophical storyline! Creating characters and designings characters is great fun, too. Ooh, I'm all excited about this. ^___^ Figure anything out, and be sure to post it here! xd Here I am: at least ONE big supporter of your cause!
sweatdrop Glad you like the idea. And your art work is great! better than mine. (can show link, can't work scanner) *scrates head and hits scanner with mallet* ... I don't get it... that usually always works...  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff