Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:44 pm
General Info: This is an Ancient Egyptian RPG, so the modern characters cannot be used. But OC characters are allowed, as long as they are not in relationships with the original anime characters (no OCxanime characters allowed). This is not a yaoi rpg, so yaoi will not be tolerated here. If you wish to join the rp then go right ahead and post. It's first come; first post, so if your character of choice is already in use then too bad. You can always make an OC.

Exception: Let's say that Atemu didn't die and Zork was defeated the first time (not refering to the Memory Arc's ending storyline). In the anime, Atemu was only pharaoh for a few days, but here it will be a lot longer.

Scenario: It's Ancient Egypt, the 18th dynasty, and the reign of Pharaoh Atemu. The King of Thieves Akifa (aka Bakura) is causing his normal chaos and making the lives of the 6 priests and the pharaoh a living hell. It's a nice, sunny, cloudless day, and the temperature is just right. The Royal Court is outside of the place, relaxing in the warm sun, when suddenly Akifa disturbs the peace.

-List Of Anime Characters-

Pharaoh Atemu- Atemus Girl
High Priest Seth- The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Priest Mahaado-
Priestess Isis/Aishizu- Xesca
Priest Shadah-
Priest Karim-
Priest Akunadin-
King of Thieves Akifa- oni_kura
Mana- Mystical_elfgirl12
Kisara (if needed)- Key_of_Ra
Shimon-

-Original Characters (if needed)-

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:48 pm
High Priest Seth sat in a lawnchair on the main palace balcony, overlooking the city, his servants fanning him with palm leaves. He sighed and closed his eyes, ignoring the loud chattering coming from the busy streets below. The cool air ran through his hair, as a servant girl poured some redwine in the empty gold and gemstone studded goblet on the table, to his side. He opened his eyes and gazed at her, a frightened look appearing on her face. He noticed the full goblet and waved her off, motioning that she had permission to leave. She quickly left, and ran back into the palace, getting as far from him as she could. He picked up the goblet and stared down into the liquid; his reflection stern yet calm. He then raised the goblet to his lips and drank a few sips, then set it back down on the table, closing his eyes again. 'This has been the nicest day that I have seen in months', he thought to himself, unaware of what was going to happen that day; not knowing that the famous King of Thieves would disturb the peace.

((Let's have the disrupt take place a little later... I think that it's too early in the rp to have the big climax. Feel free to join in as a character everyone. Enjoy!))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:13 pm
can i join the rpg chat and can i be mana please  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
can i join the rpg chat and can i be mana please

Sure thing... Mana is your's and you may start posting right away...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:24 pm
it is time for mana's magic lesson and mahado is trying to find mana because she is late and he cant find her at all.

Mana: hee hee this was a great idea to hide in these pots i am having so much fun i will got to my magic lesson tommorrow right now i am having a fun game of hide in the pots giggle:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:04 pm
The Pharaoh Atemu had been outside, all afternoon, due to the warm weather. He was laying down on a lawn chair, which was located a few feet from his High Priest Seth. The Per A'a smiled softly, as some of his servants poured him a glass of the finest red wine they had in Ancient Khemet. "Arigatou.." Was all he said, when he took the goblet, adding a light nod, and took a sip. "MmMm.. So delicious.." He smiled widely, and set the goblet down, on the table, that was to his right. Atemu was only wearing his kilt, and the golden trinkets that were around his neck, and ankles. His Sennen Item, the Puzzle, which was attached to a chain, lay against his chest. It rose and fell, as he breathed, and he closed his eyes, pleased with the silence they were blessed with.  

Atemus Girl

Xesca

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:32 pm
Yo quiero ser Aishizu porque es super caliente ~~

Ok, ignore that.

It was an unnaturally hot day - even for Egypt. The stones in the courtyard were burning hot, the servant girls were going around topless (much to the amusement of the servant boys), and the white rooftops of the city shone bare like diamonds. Not a cloud marred the cerulean blue sky while the Nile slept on the sand.

The High Priestess Aishizu eased herself onto the bench underneath the palm tree, closed her eyes, and dismissed her handmaidens with a regal hand. Today was that lazy sort of day where you just lie down and forget about all those annoying consorts or royal meetings with not a care in the world, and she was doing just that. Not to mention the servant girl was bringing around pitchers of alcohol to all the other priests, who seemed to be doing exactly the same thing as her - napping. Seth was getting happily drunk; that was as much as she could see - not to mention the Pharaoh was getting spied on by the servant girls, who giggled every time he moved. (They were relishing the fact that he had taken his clothes off and left only his skirt on....silly girls.)

Aishizu blinked her eyes open and drank greedily from her wine goblet. Mmph. Nothing could go wrong today - seriously, it was just perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:35 pm
Atemus Girl
The Pharaoh Atemu had been outside, all afternoon, due to the warm weather. He was laying down on a lawn chair, which was located a few feet from his High Priest Seth. The Per A'a smiled softly, as some of his servants poured him a glass of the finest red wine they had in Ancient Khemet. "Arigatou.." Was all he said, when he took the goblet, adding a light nod, and took a sip. "MmMm.. So delicious.." He smiled widely, and set the goblet down, on the table, that was to his right. Atemu was only wearing his kilt, and the golden trinkets that were around his neck, and ankles. His Sennen Item, the Puzzle, which was attached to a chain, lay against his chest. It rose and fell, as he breathed, and he closed his eyes, pleased with the silence they were blessed with.
Mana see's the pharoh she smiles because she likes having a nice friend like atemu's she decides to go say hello to the pharaoh and to see what he is up to

Mana: hello Pharaoh atemus it is good to see you how has your day been so far i hope everything is going well for you:

Moonlight_Shadow12

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:44 pm
Xesca
Yo quiero ser Aishizu porque es super caliente ~~

Ok, ignore that.

It was an unnaturally hot day - even for Egypt. The stones in the courtyard were burning hot, the servant girls were going around topless (much to the amusement of the servant boys), and the white rooftops of the city shone bare like diamonds. Not a cloud marred the cerulean blue sky while the Nile slept on the sand.

The High Priestess Aishizu eased herself onto the bench underneath the palm tree, closed her eyes, and dismissed her handmaidens with a regal hand. Today was that lazy sort of day where you just lie down and forget about all those annoying consorts or royal meetings with not a care in the world, and she was doing just that. Not to mention the servant girl was bringing around pitchers of alcohol to all the other priests, who seemed to be doing exactly the same thing as her - napping. Seth was getting happily drunk; that was as much as she could see - not to mention the Pharaoh was getting spied on by the servant girls, who giggled every time he moved. (They were relishing the fact that he had taken his clothes off and left only his skirt on....silly girls.)

Aishizu blinked her eyes open and drank greedily from her wine goblet. Mmph. Nothing could go wrong today - seriously, it was just perfect.

xd Hilarious Xesca!!! *huggles* And Seth isn't getting drunk... well... not on purpose... xd

And I will add you as Isis...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:51 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana see's the pharoh she smiles because she likes having a nice friend like atemu's she decides to go say hello to the pharaoh and to see what he is up to

Mana: hello Pharaoh atemus it is good to see you how has your day been so far i hope everything is going well for you so far:

Atemu could hear some distant giggling, and he just smirked. He re-opened his eyes to look at Mana, as he heard her voice. Then, he placed his hand over his eyes, shielding the sun's light. "Konnichiwa, Mana-chan." He said, with a small smile. I am doing very well, Arigatou. How are you?" He asked her, before taking another sip of the red wine.  

Atemus Girl

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:55 pm
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12

Mana: hello Pharaoh atemus it is good to see you how has your day been so far i hope everything is going well for you so far:

Atemu could hear some distant giggling, and he just smirked. He re-opened his eyes to look at Mana, as he heard her voice. Then, he placed his hand over his eyes, shielding the sun's light. "Konnichiwa, Mana-chan." He said, with a small smile. I am doing very well, Arigatou. How are you?" He asked her, before taking another sip of the red wine.

Mana: i am doing just fine atemus i did a little bit of hiding from mahado i just love hiding in those pots over there i really have a habit of hiding hee hee i am really happy to see you since you are such a good friend.

( Atemus Girl you are really good at playing the pharaoh you go girl)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:10 pm
Seth opened his eyes again and gazed out of the corner of his eye at Atemu, "Relaxing isn't it, Atemu?", he asked, as he sipped more of his wine, "I had this imported just this morning...", he placed the goblet back down and leaned back, the cool fanning from his fanners cancelling out the humid air. He gazed at another servant; the boy seeing that he was being looked at by such a highly statused individual, and quickly ran up to Seth's side.

"Yes milord? How may I help you?", the boy asked curiously.

"Get Pharaoh and I moist towels; it getting hotter...", Seth replied.

"Hai Your Grace!!", the servant boy replied and quickly left to complete his task.

Seth picked up his goblet again and sipped a bit more, just as the servant boy came back.

"Milord... your towel...", he said, kneeling at Seth's side and handing it to him.

"Mhm...", Seth said, taking the towel, "Take the other to Pharaoh..."

"Hai Your Grace!!", the servant boy did as he was told and kneeled to Atemu's side, "Your Majesty! A moist towel for thee; ordered by milord, High Priest."

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:27 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Seth opened his eyes again and gazed out of the corner of his eye at Atemu, "Relaxing isn't it, Atemu?", he asked, as he sipped more of his wine, "I had this imported just this morning...", he placed the goblet back down and leaned back, the cool fanning from his fanners cancelling out the humid air. He gazed at another servant; the boy seeing that he was being looked at by such a highly statused individual, and quickly ran up to Seth's side.

"Hai Your Grace!!", the servant boy replied and quickly left to complete his task.

Seth picked up his goblet again and sipped a bit more, just as the servant boy came back.

"Milord... your towel...", he said, kneeling at Seth's side and handing it to him.

"Hai Your Grace!!", the servant boy did as he was told and kneeled to Atemu's side, "Your Majesty! A moist towel for thee; ordered by milord, High Priest."

Mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana: i am doing just fine atemus i did a little bit of hiding from mahado i just love hiding in those pots over there i really had a habit of hiding hee hee i am really happy to see you since you are such a good friend.

Atemu nodded to Seth, and smiled. "Hai.. I am very relaxed right now.. and the fine-tasting wine sure helps, even more." He grinned, as he took another sip of the wine, from the goblet.

Atemu also noticed the servant boy staring at Seth, but he didn't say anything, he just watched as Seth ordered him to get them some wet towels. When the boy came to the Pharaoh, he smiled at him, and nodded. "Arigatou, my boy." He took the moist towel, in his hand, and slowly began to saturate his body.

Atemu smiled at her, and laughed a little at the fact that Mana was hiding from her teacher, Mahaado. "Are you just hiding from him, for fun? Or is there a reason?" He asked her, as he continued to cool himself, from the hot air, that was surrounding them.

( Arigatou, Mystical!! -blushes- I try. But.. someone else is much better.. -grins, and points to The_Enchanted_Butterfly, aka Sana!- )

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:34 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana: i am doing just fine atemus i did a little bit of hiding from mahado i just love hiding in those pots over there i really had a habit of hiding hee hee i am really happy to see you since you are such a good friend.

Atemu nodded to Seth, and smiled. "Hai.. I am very relaxed right now.. and the fine-tasting wine sure helps, even more." He grinned, as he took another sip of the wine, from the goblet.

Atemu also noticed the servant boy staring at Seth, but he didn't say anything, he just watched as Seth ordered him to get them some wet towels. When the boy came to the Pharaoh, he smiled at him, and nodded. "Arigatou, my boy." He took the moist towel, in his hand, and slowly began to saturate his body.

Atemu smiled at her, and laughed a little at the fact that Mana was hiding from her teacher, Mahaado. "Are you just hiding from him, for fun? Or is there a reason?" He asked her, as he continued to cool himself, from the hot air, that was surrounding them.

( Arigatou, Mystical!! -blushes- I try. But.. someone else is much better.. -grins, and points to The_Enchanted_Butterfly, aka Sana!- )

Mana: ( Smiles &Blushes) I was hiding for fun but i suppose i shouldnt be hiding all the time hee hee you are really good at figuring out things like how i hide in pots atemus did you ever like to hide in pots lol. ( i like to play dmg all the time so that is why i wanted to be mana)  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Sora Katana

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:57 pm
Ano...not to be annoying, but I keep noticing bits of Japanese smattering the posts...this is Ancient Egypt, though. You see how Japanese may seem slightly out of place?

I do not wish to RP, since I am horrible at trying any unoriginal character - I worry about IC-ness and just give up.

Spink.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces