Reply Memorable Threads
AFG Quotes! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 pm
With the AFG having been around so long and having so many members, and so many discussions and conversations having occurred here in the time it's been around, there's bound to be a number of great quoteables that should be recorded somewhere to be shared with new members. In my opinion, anyway. So here' the place to post all of your favorite AFG quotes! For now, try to keep it limited to things actually said in the AFG, and not things said amongst AFG members elsewhere. That may change though, we'll see.

Also, I may keep the second post of this thread for the top ten list or something but no gaurantees. XP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:44 pm

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:46 pm
So I'll just start this off with the following, just said tonight in the AFG Chatterbox thread X3

Eddily
Araclast
*huggles both loxie and edd back* thanks guys this place is always so loving. if only the world could follow our example... wait we might wind up with furpiles in the middle of intersections >.>

Giggity giggity.

...I found it incredibly amusing for some reason. >> Keep in mind I'm extremely tired at the moment, so don't kill me if it isn't as funny to you as it is to me...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:12 pm
*wishes I could find that post in the Sallies I made a while back about me turning into my mother.* razz  

FogSage

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:34 pm
technicaly in a sense you are your mother or part of her seeing as how you where part of her for like nine months and see supplied her genetic material to the mix to form you sweatdrop this is a tad off topic isn't it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:31 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
technicaly in a sense you are your mother or part of her seeing as how you were part of her for like nine months and she supplied her genetic material to the mix to form you sweatdrop this is a tad off topic isn't it

xd

I love these kind of threads! If I find anything interesting, I'll be sure to post it. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 am
Quoth the Doomie:

Quote:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RED COAT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ~

*runs in and out of the Chatterbox*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 pm
Can a whole first post count including the poll? I still enjoy Doomie's Spore thread. XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2442370

Doomie
Garek, next time I see you on SL I'm going to kiss you so hard you'll explode.

I never got to explode though. crying
Ah well, I blush and stuff from kisses anyway. xp  

Garek Maxwell

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 am
Garek Maxwell
Can a whole first post count including the poll? I still enjoy Doomie's Spore thread. XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2442370

Doomie
Garek, next time I see you on SL I'm going to kiss you so hard you'll explode.

I never got to explode though. crying
Ah well, I blush and stuff from kisses anyway. xp

XD omg, that's hilarious. She didn't make you go boom boom? *giggles*

*is sad that he never said anything worth quoting* v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:15 am
Why arern't I being quoted in here? You tellin' me I don't say anything worth while? >_O  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:27 am
Megido the Oreo
Why arern't I being quoted in here? You tellin' me I don't say anything worth while? >_O

Don't take it personally.......I'm not in here either....but then again, all I spout is random crap that makes people go "HUH?!" V.V

I'M A FAILURE! *sobs* crying I'LL NEVER HACK IT AS QUOTEWORTY MATERIAL!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:52 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Don't take it personally.......I'm not in here either....but then again, all I spout is random crap that makes people go "HUH?!" V.V

I'M A FAILURE! *sobs* crying I'LL NEVER HACK IT AS QUOTEWORTY MATERIAL!
you'll never make yopurself as funny as meh muhahahahahaha!..ooo sushi *nibbles*  

Araclast

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:29 am
(i cant find the page any more but it's from queers)

"Sayno put down that tap! Vir no table danceing unless it's money up front! Ko Dont kill some one in the bar you'll ruin the upolstry!"

i miss Queers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:48 am
Gothyfox

"Sayno put down that tap! Vir no table danceing unless it's money up front! Ko Dont kill some one in the bar you'll ruin the upolstry!"

i miss Queers.

*laughs* Sounds like you had your hands full.........

I miss it also.......why did it get shut down? I seem to have forgotton........  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:49 am
CoffeeFox
Gothyfox

i miss Queers.

*laughs* Sounds like you had your hands full.........

I miss it also.......why did it get shut down? I seem to have forgotton........
Some people wer being real downers and they closed it ...Ive ben trying to live the spirit on in my own bar but none ever comes.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff