100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

tasteslikevanilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:20 am
Who's gonna win it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:40 am
Camilla! =D

I loverised her, and she's better than Jamie.

Sorry Darl, I just had to move your thread to the right sub-forum as well. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

tasteslikevanilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:46 am
WellzY
Camilla! =D

I loverised her, and she's better than Jamie.

Sorry Darl, I just had to move your thread to the right sub-forum as well. 3nodding

OH! Sorry, I didn't realise! I'm such a silly girl!! Thank you!

Ok, so here's my low-down on the show tonight:

I wish David adn Camilla had been the final two, but oh well, I'm just glad David's happy and reunited with Sharief!

I think Katie looksd HOT, and it was really sweet the reunion between her and Jamie!

Also LOVE Elise's dress, even if she didn't make much of an impression on me, her dress has!

How cute are Dani and Dino?!

Michael and Jade annoy me just as much as always, but what can ya do?!

I feel bad for Camilla that she chose that dress, because I know she'd be happier if she'd wore the new one her best friend left for her, since all the other girls are in really dressy dresses. But oh well, she still looks amazing!

Still can't stand Anna, and now she thinks she's even more wonderful sicne she was in Ralph or whatever it was. Didn't think it was very nice of her to say she doesn't know why Camilla's one of the final housemates. Biatch.

ok, ad break is over!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:58 am
Ok, so that ads are over again adn I'm back at the computer!

Katie was SO cute talking about her and Jamie just now, and I loved when she finished telling how they told each other they love each other, and how she'd just been like, "aw, I'm crap!" haha!

I can love and hate Perry, but I do love her dress, it's fabulous and she looks great in it!! Beautiful style of dress!

How freakin hot does Gaelan look! You'd never think that suit was 30 years old! He looks fab, and I love what he said about Krystal!

Dude, THREE couples have been made through this season's Big Brother!

*le sigh* It has been a good one, even though I still don't think it has been as great as one or two of the other season's, but it's been GREAT!

Geez the percentage between Jamie and Camilla is close!!  

tasteslikevanilla

tasteslikevanilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:20 am
Dude, how good is Channel 10 gonna be over the next few months?!!

The Arias!
"Jamie's Kitchen Australia" *dies and goes to heaven*
"David Tench Tonight" - that looks really fun and entertaining!
and the new Aussie drama, "Tripping Over" - wicked!

I just love JamKat to pieces, how cute are they?

And I hope Danielle does well with her new record deal, I really hope she releases a CD that's not TOO poppy, you know, all teeny-bopperish, because I'd like to buy it... but if it's mega poppy I won't really want it I'm thinkin.

Oh well, after this ad break we find out who the winner is!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:40 am
Well, there you have it. The winner is Jamie. I'm a little disappointed it wasn't Camilla, but good on him!

Night all!  

tasteslikevanilla

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:06 am
Bullshit.

Camilla should've won.

And Danielle has a record contract? She wasn't a bad singer, but I dunno about a good one. She really looked like one of my friends as well, which is scary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:12 pm
Camilla should have won sad

I think she is by far the most deserving housemate. She made a big impact on the house, and was by far the most entertaining and unique female in the house. Jamie was good too, but he is just the same as every other male housemate that has won. Too nice and too normal!  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:39 am
How come the good people never win?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:50 am
ninja its a conspiracy....
Anyways BB and Idol SUCK~
>~< No offence to people who love it i just dont understand it >~<
Why do you wanna watch a bunch of yobo's Living in a house?  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:46 am
even though i said BB sucks, i believe camilla should ahve one, or the gay guy, cuz i liked him razz he wasn't bad looking lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:33 pm
scruffy012
even though i said BB sucks, i believe camilla should ahve one, or the gay guy, cuz i liked him razz he wasn't bad looking lol

Yeah, it would've beeb good if he had, but he was a total drama queen, in true style.  

WellzY
Crew

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces