Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
why do they steal my garden gnomes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:12 am
those b*****d sims i made keep stealing my gfnomes why i bought some alien green one they do this evil giggle rub their hands togther sneak up and bam stolen gnomes bastards i love my gnomes they are cute

why are they doing this  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:32 am
The same reason the sims I make keep tipping over my trash cans. THEY ARE EVIL LITTLE PUNKS! domokun

TheNamelessAngelofHell

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:01 am
AngelOfAkasha
The same reason the sims I make keep tipping over my trash cans. THEY ARE EVIL LITTLE PUNKS! domokun
i knew it darn them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:11 pm
Ha ha ha!!! That's too funny!! I've never had that happen!! I wish it would, though... That would make me laugh hysterically...  

Sweet_Melissad

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:44 pm
First off, gnomes aren't actually all that expensive and second, the sims that knock over your trashcan and steal your gnomes have a grumpy personality.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337
First off, gnomes aren't actually all that expensive and second, the sims that knock over your trashcan and steal your gnomes have a grumpy personality.
i know that it just pisses me off cuz its so funny yet so wrong and they were there cuz the kids liked em  

Norri the fae

Briannabo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:10 pm
I've had a sim steal my newspaper eek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:48 pm
I make sure all my sims are nice. ^^ Then they never do bad stuff to their neighbors.  

Clandestine Angel

Under_cover_agent#5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:03 pm
why dont you lock them in one room then if one sim is pised off put them in that room take away the door twisted let them die twisted twisted thats what i do twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:56 am
Under_cover_agent#5
why dont you lock them in one room then if one sim is pised off put them in that room take away the door twisted let them die twisted twisted thats what i do twisted twisted
eek  

Norri the fae

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:39 pm
The steal your gnomes because....they're jealous. I don't know. The same reason that Sims leave me bags of flaming poop or something on my front porch when my sim breaks up with them. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:48 pm
Dead Insomniac
The steal your gnomes because....they're jealous. I don't know. The same reason that Sims leave me bags of flaming poop or something on my front porch when my sim breaks up with them. mad

O_O Ew.. if that can actually happen.. I hope my sims never do this to eachother xd

Briannabo

Dead Insomniac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:59 pm
Nokia Sai
Dead Insomniac

O_O Ew.. if that can actually happen.. I hope my sims never do this to eachother xd
Yep. Totally. It has a not on it that's like, "I can't believe that I loved you, please have this flaming back of poo." I actually don't know the first bit, just that it rhymes you and poo. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:44 pm
Dead Insomniac
Nokia Sai
Dead Insomniac

Yep. Totally. It has a not on it that's like, "I can't believe that I loved you, please have this flaming back of poo." I actually don't know the first bit, just that it rhymes you and poo. XD

I am so going to try and get that to happen.. xd

Briannabo

Denara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:04 am
Nokia Sai
I've had a sim steal my newspaper eek
I had that happen to my sim to.
I invited her ex-lover (that was still in love with her) to the wedding and it caused her to hate both the hubby and wife.
I payed her off twice, and she didn't cause to many problems at the wedding (like interupting it when they were doing the actual marry part) and then she started stalking their house.
The wife that ditched her was outside talking to some guy and she came by and picked up the newspaper and ran off.
I was all.
' eek Um...kay then. : D'
So it probably has something to due with grumpiness/hatered(sp?).

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff