Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KakaIta
  = luff :3
View Results

Desmodus rotundus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:59 am
Am I the only one here that likes that pairing? Or do I have some fellow drooling fans in that cathegory?

I'd like to know 3nodding

Also, I'd like to know your view of this pairing 3nodding

Edit: this is basically where you post whatever you have to say about the pairing (no dissing please, that's not nice), pictures or whatever 3nodding

which reminds me, I should draw more KakaIta :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:08 am

[ t h e . t i d e . i s . p u l l i n g . m e . i n . d e e p e r »

Never thought of it, but I think that'd be one hot pairing. 3nodding

« m a k i n g . i t . h a r d e r . t o . b r e a t h e ]

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NikkoGallarado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:36 am
Thats diffrent, kinda scary but works in it self.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Woah, never herd of that pairing, but that seems hot. heart  

n00b3rs

Tipsy Smoker

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Desmodus rotundus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:30 am
shany13
Woah, never herd of that pairing, but that seems hot. heart

It is 3nodding I once did an rp with meh wiffeh on that pairing... ^^ if you're interested and want to check it out here's the link:

[link]

WARNING: it gets graphic around page 60 ^^; and you'll have to excuse us if it's not written perfectly or anything... it is afterall one of my very first RPs...

Also... we hadn't seen very much of Naruto at that time... so there will be wrong information/mistakes of facts in it.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:41 am
I love KakashixItachi too! whee

There was only one fanfic I didnt like it in... It had Kakashi cheating on Iruka with Itachi, but Itachi and Kakashi didn't -love- each other.. so it was just teh smex >_< it made me sad when Iruka found out crying  

Joobiecakes

Desmodus rotundus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:29 am
Joobiecakes
I love KakashixItachi too! whee

There was only one fanfic I didnt like it in... It had Kakashi cheating on Iruka with Itachi, but Itachi and Kakashi didn't -love- each other.. so it was just teh smex >_< it made me sad when Iruka found out crying

Aaaagh stressed I hate stories like that.... gonk crying they make me sad too...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:43 pm
kinda rare pairing but it works
me like alot heart but so hard to find good stuff on
that couple crying  

storo

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Joobiecakes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:40 pm
In Kakashi X Itachi, who would you prefer being the uke? I prefer Itachi as the seme and Kakashi as the uke whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:45 pm
Itachi will always be a Seme to me.  

NikkoGallarado

Kuroda Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:35 pm
Read an fanfic on this paring once...it was very hot. But it was funny cause you can't have two seme in a relation ship and poor kakashi ended up Uke! Poor Kakashi-san...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:55 pm
NikkoGallarado
Itachi will always be a Seme to me.

-agrees- I have seen only 1 fic with Itachi as Uke, he was Orochimaru's Uke 0.0  

Joobiecakes

M.K. Morreaux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Interesting pairing. Not my fave, but I like it - AND think it's plausible, given we don't have a clear idea if both of them were ANBU at the same time.

I think they could switch around a bit regarding positions, though.

If it were a 'younger version' thing, Itachi would DEFINITELY be uke. Around the time, he'd be 12 or 13, so Kakashi would most likely be breaking him in (like the prequel to KakaSasu eek ).

However, in the 'current timeline', Itachi has a bigger possibility of dominating, since his power levels would be stronger. Kakashi would likely have no choice in the mattter - but he'd like it all the same, the perv! Or, another uke-Itachi possibility presents itself here: masochist, much?

Itachi: Damnit! I want to suffer!
Kakashi: You dirty masochist!
Itachi: *moans* Kaka..shi~

sweatdrop twisted sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:39 pm
MK_Morreaux
Interesting pairing. Not my fave, but I like it - AND think it's plausible, given we don't have a clear idea if both of them were ANBU at the same time.

I think they could switch around a bit regarding positions, though.

If it were a 'younger version' thing, Itachi would DEFINITELY be uke. Around the time, he'd be 12 or 13, so Kakashi would most likely be breaking him in (like the prequel to KakaSasu eek ).

However, in the 'current timeline', Itachi has a bigger possibility of dominating, since his power levels would be stronger. Kakashi would likely have no choice in the mattter - but he'd like it all the same, the perv! Or, another uke-Itachi possibility presents itself here: masochist, much?

Itachi: Damnit! I want to suffer!
Kakashi: You dirty masochist!
Itachi: *moans* Kaka..shi~

sweatdrop twisted sweatdrop

OMG! yes...Uke Itachi=nosebleed... twisted  

Kuroda Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Desmodus rotundus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:22 am
storo
kinda rare pairing but it works
me like alot heart but so hard to find good stuff on
that couple crying

Indeed sad there are so many SasuNaru stories, that people sometimes forget it's other good pairings out there... like KakaIta... or they don't pay attention to them... *sigh* which results in a lack of good fanfictions/fanart...  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff