and he choked on one and died.
View Results

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:13 pm
Alrighty.. So normally, I'm the quiet, calm, semi antisocial type who isn't very outgoing. But for the past week, I tried the outgoing stuff, whatever, just because a few friends wanted me to...
Jesus christ.
I have no moment to myself.. literally. About 20 people suddenly wanted to be my friend.. kind of formed my 'new group of friends' .. more like a loser fan club. stare
Also, a few guys decided 'i was there type' and continue to give me greif on how I'm so right for them and everything. They want me to be the preppy little ..yeah... for them.
Ughh. I'm getting almost no sleep considering right after I get off work theres always people at my house waiting, chilling, doing whatever.
I don't think I've ever gotten so much unwanted attention in my life.
-sigh-....
I guess I'll have to push them all away. Going to be annoying.
..... So other than my little rant.. I'll spoonfeed you.

Discuss-
Similar experiences
comments
thoughts
these weird little stalker people..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:34 pm
That sucks. nothing is more annoying than stalkers. Same thing happens to me, but with small children. I hate children.  

fallenangel704

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:38 pm
fallenangel704
That sucks. nothing is more annoying than stalkers. Same thing happens to me, but with small children. I hate children.

Yea me too! I have all these little kids always following me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm
I know! What's up with that? Everytime I go to the supermarket, they always say 'hi' or something. I'm like "didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers?" then they stare at me with their scary huge eyes. creepy.  

fallenangel704

Artica_Maius-The_Fox_Born

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:52 am
This is kinda funny....i have never heard of anything like this...

anyways...i have always had little kids follow me around when i walk around in a store..or in the park....i guess they like th clothes i wear and the chains clank and stuff...course the mothers worry that im going to slay them or something.... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:13 am
I wore like a really frilly black skirt to the store the other day and the same thing happened.
Except this little boy kept trying to follow me and touch the skirt...
I was honestly more creeped out by him than he probably was by me. sweatdrop  

AdrianaKitten

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:12 am
Lucifer_The_Death_Angel
This is kinda funny....i have never heard of anything like this...

I know.. gonk
Thats exactly why my friends wanted me to do it..
Gawd.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:26 am
same thing, i get some loser group of kids who want to be my friend because no one else is theres, well...they stick to me like weeds on your coat tail.or...a bunch of little kids follow me around random places and i say :shouldn't you be with your parents? they get freaked out and stare with wide eyes with are kinda creepy sometimes...i guess they like my eye makeup or my necklace of chains...once i put on these blue medical gloves and i looked like some freaky mortician and some 5 year old is like: are you going to be a doctor? rolleyes *yes little child i am,... twisted *now go away!*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:30 am
razorblade6060
same thing, i get some loser group of kids who want to be my friend because no one else is theres, well...they stick to me like weeds on your coat tail.or...a bunch of little kids follow me around random places and i say :shouldn't you be with your parents? they get freaked out and stare with wide eyes with are kinda creepy sometimes...i guess they like my eye makeup or my necklace of chains...once i put on these blue medical gloves and i looked like some freaky mortician and some 5 year old is like: are you going to be a doctor? rolleyes *yes little child i am,... twisted *now go away!*

Oh jeez. That seriously made me laugh. As in theres tears on my face from laughing so hard..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:35 am
it was kinda funny....i only do that if they are seruiosly annoying me.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:00 pm
When I am on holiday I run into people I vaguely knew in high school (that wasn't long ago btw) and it is as if I was best friends with them at the time. It is also pretty weird to have them, amid their cheerfulness, tell me they thought I was the student most likely to go on a shooting rampage. Aside from that, just problems with having too many people wanting in on D&D groups and asking for computer help.

Just be glad these people aren't giant squids.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:22 pm
you guys probalby get the nice end of this whole stick. If i smile or say hi to somebody at school it's like all the little preppies start whispering and spreading rumors. What's worst is that, since most of my (fair amount of) friends are boys, they like to call me gay and the people who want to know if it's true, they follw me. I ignore them. Eventually i just cuss them out and they buzz off to their possy and say I hit them. evil
Does anybody else deal with this?  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:42 pm
Silenus Slade
When I am on holiday I run into people I vaguely knew in high school (that wasn't long ago btw) and it is as if I was best friends with them at the time. It is also pretty weird to have them, amid their cheerfulness, tell me they thought I was the student most likely to go on a shooting rampage. Aside from that, just problems with having too many people wanting in on D&D groups and asking for computer help.

Just be glad these people aren't giant squids.
Running into kids from school, that's starting to happen to me a lot lately. Of course, it's easy to when all the fricken local businesses are nine-tenths teenager. Ugh. I find it slightly amusing to come upon one of them alone, not in their little groups like in school. They act so different. A lot of the guys are actually checking me out and it kinda freaks me out. I laugh though to think about it because most of them were either pricks or douchebags to me or otherwise ignored me a year or two ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:17 pm
Nobody ever follows me... When I go to the park, I go in my blackest of black clothes, and listen to my cd player. That's not that bad, but I'm also walking on top of all of the tube slides and such with a cig hanging out of my mouth... It is rather amusing to watch the parents...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:21 pm
Argetlam13
...I'm also walking on top of all of the tube slides and such with a cig hanging out of my mouth... It is rather amusing to watch the parents...

Hilarious  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces