Reply Naruto Guild
What would you ask a naruto character? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_de_Reves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:03 pm
I think you need some psychiatric help...

If you could ask them anything what would it be?
Sasuke-
Are you gay? Do you have a brother complex?
Sakura-
Give up he doesn't like you! Why dont you just accept naruto or somone else with a crush on you?
Naruto-
Spin around 7 times.... are you dizzy?
Gaara-
Can i have your gourd? If i poke you will you kill me? If i give you a puppy will you kill it? *no dont! its so cute and innocent!*
Kankuro-
That life size ken doll is kinda creepy... whats under the makeup?

in the form of a tranquilizer dart!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:25 pm
WOW I gotta give this some thought, so many things to ask xd  

churrlo

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:01 pm
Hinata-
why dont you just tie him down and kiss him? or give him a bj, its your choice really. either way its the only method that will make him open his damn eyes smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:36 am
i will get back to you on this one i have a couple i would ask???  

`Renny

XxSari-chanxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:10 pm
Uh oh! Must... resist... fangirl urges...

Not... resisting... well...

Kakashi, Gaara, Sasori, Neji and Itachi: Will you marry me?

=D

Seriously, I'd just ask them how's it like to jump so high.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:19 pm
Naruto: What will happen if you run out of ramen?? How does Sasuke kiss?

Sasuke: Why do you ignore girls? Are you gay? What's your first kiss like?

Sakura: Why won't you stop chasing after Sasuke? What's so bad about Naruto?

Hinata: Why won't you just ask Naruto out?

Kiba: Why won't you get another dog?

Neji: Do you ever look through girls?  

pinoyidol2006

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:15 pm
so many things to ask! >w<

Naruto: Why don't you notice Hinata? She totally likes you! ;_;

Sasuke: Are you aware that bonds of love and friendship are more beneficial than bonds of hate?

Sakura: Is your hair naturally pink? If it is, who had pink hair? Your mom or dad?

Itachi: Why do you paint your nails purple?

Kakashi: So, whats under the mask?

TenTen: How long is your hair when it isn't up in the buns?

Kabuto: Why are you siding with orochimaru?

Neji: Most guys dont like to have their hair so long. Doesn't it ever get in the way?

Deidara: Sooo...you were from the rock? Why did you betray them?

...arg, thats it for now. ill think of more later. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:47 pm
oh
deidara: seriously... are you male? and if so... why the ******** do you keep saying "yeah" at the end of every freaking sentence!?!? neutral neutral are you just that LAME of a villain that you cant help but do the same annoying habit that valley girls from Los Angeles do??? mad  

Fangorn23

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:53 am
xd GREAT QUESTIONS!! Here's mine.

Naruto: Why have you not attempted to aski Konoha about sending an actual squad after Orochimaru? You know you can't take that s**t single-handedly, and he has been over powered before. Konoha has the power and resources to take him out; so what, is it taboo to discuss kicking his bloody a**?
Sasuke: Why the ******** did you turn evil? You know as well as any shinobi that Konoha has the power needed to capture Itachi. You little brat.
Sakura: Why do you insist on loving Sasuke? He's never acknowledged you, let alone liked you. And why do you treat Ino so bad? She brought you up from nothing, and this is how you thank her? D:<
Deidara: You're so a chick, right? Tell these people you have a v****a.
Itachi: Why did you REALLY kill your family? Sure, you had stupid parents, but that was no reason to go on a killing rampage. Test your power against enemies, not friends.
Kakashi: Why didn't you acknowledge Sasuke's problem sooner? Before he just went rampant? You caused a threat to Konoha, you know... D:<
Lee: Is your inability to use ninjutsu a family heretage or do you just not try hard enough. cool
Yamato: Do you work in the construction business? lol
Hinata: Why do you s**t yourself everytime you see Naruto? You're a ******** ninja! Go kick his a**!
Asuma: If your knives can pierce through anything, and you have amazing aim, how do you ever lose a fight to anyone?
Kurenai: WHO are you dating? mad For christ's sake, woman! Your life is so damn private...
Shino: Do the bed bugs bite?
Chouji: Why the ******** did your family choose FATASS JUTSU? It's obviously not genetic; we've seen you skinny. Why do you choose to be fat and weird looking? D:<
Tsunade: I'm sorry but... This is the only thing I can ask... WHAT IS YOUR CUP?! TRIPLE Z?! gonk CRIPES WOMAN, I COULD FIT WATERMELONS IN THIS THING!!
Ino: Is is me or are you freaking weak? Get over boys and be a ninja. You have no idea how much I'd give to get PAYED to screw around! You don't know what pain is! mad
Neji: Okay, why so damn hateful? You could always overthrow your clan. You're way stronger than them now.
Gai-Sensei: Why Janken? Why not... Sudoku?
Tenten: Why did you choose knives? Do you know how many freaking attacks block that? D:
Shikamaru: How the hell does Shogi work?! D: *Shikalee wimped out on this one xd *
Kiba: Why MUST you smell of DOG? Isn't there a jutsu to counter that? D:< And why must Akamaru pee on everything!?
Sarutobi Hokage: WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:03 am
Shikalee
xd GREAT QUESTIONS!! Here's mine.

Naruto: Why have you not attempted to aski Konoha about sending an actual squad after Orochimaru? You know you can't take that s**t single-handedly, and he has been over powered before. Konoha has the power and resources to take him out; so what, is it taboo to discuss kicking his bloody a**?
Sasuke: Why the ******** did you turn evil? You know as well as any shinobi that Konoha has the power needed to capture Itachi. You little brat.
Sakura: Why do you insist on loving Sasuke? He's never acknowledged you, let alone liked you. And why do you treat Ino so bad? She brought you up from nothing, and this is how you thank her? D:<
Deidara: You're so a chick, right? Tell these people you have a v****a.
Itachi: Why did you REALLY kill your family? Sure, you had stupid parents, but that was no reason to go on a killing rampage. Test your power against enemies, not friends.
Kakashi: Why didn't you acknowledge Sasuke's problem sooner? Before he just went rampant? You caused a threat to Konoha, you know... D:<
Lee: Is your inability to use ninjutsu a family heretage or do you just not try hard enough. cool
Yamato: Do you work in the construction business? lol
Hinata: Why do you s**t yourself everytime you see Naruto? You're a ******** ninja! Go kick his a**!
Asuma: If your knives can pierce through anything, and you have amazing aim, how do you ever lose a fight to anyone?
Kurenai: WHO are you dating? mad For christ's sake, woman! Your life is so damn private...
Shino: Do the bed bugs bite?
Chouji: Why the ******** did your family choose FATASS JUTSU? It's obviously not genetic; we've seen you skinny. Why do you choose to be fat and weird looking? D:<
Tsunade: I'm sorry but... This is the only thing I can ask... WHAT IS YOUR CUP?! TRIPLE Z?! gonk CRIPES WOMAN, I COULD FIT WATERMELONS IN THIS THING!!
Ino: Is is me or are you freaking weak? Get over boys and be a ninja. You have no idea how much I'd give to get PAYED to screw around! You don't know what pain is! mad
Neji: Okay, why so damn hateful? You could always overthrow your clan. You're way stronger than them now.
Gai-Sensei: Why Janken? Why not... Sudoku?
Tenten: Why did you choose knives? Do you know how many freaking attacks block that? D:
Shikamaru: How the hell does Shogi work?! D: *Shikalee wimped out on this one xd *
Kiba: Why MUST you smell of DOG? Isn't there a jutsu to counter that? D:< And why must Akamaru pee on everything!?
Sarutobi Hokage: WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO?!
lol! I love the Shino,Tsunade,and Chouji ones!  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:22 am
Gaara- Have you ever considered wearing eyeshadow? Your black bags under your eyes don't make you cool.
Temari- What's the point of putting stars on your fan when the only purpose they serve is to make yourself look strong (which you're not, since you were beaten by Sasuke)
Kankuro- Did your puppet case come from Lee's bandages? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT TELLING US HERE???
Naruto- Is your dwelling free, or do you just refuse to pay anything for it?
Sasuke- (There are many things I'd like to ask him but... I'd rather not put too many offences on this)
Sakura- SASUKE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. Don't take out your jealousy on Naruto or Ino... Sasuke doesn't like Ino either... why don't you go chase after someone else, like Lee?
Ino- Will you ever actually fight, or better yet, use something other than Shintenshin?
Chouji- Do you have a secret potato chip well at your house?
Shikamaru- Have you ever gave a thought to entering Shogi competetions? You could be rich, then you wouldn't have to do troublesome missions!
Shino- Do you get enough air under your coat?
Hinata- Kiss him! Kiss him!
Kiba- I get the impression that it's never really that cold in Konoha, so WHY THE FRIGGING PARKA?
Neji- Why don't you challenge Naruto to another fight? Kick his a** with your 128-hit combo.
Lee- Go find yourself a girlfriend before Gai marries you...
Tenten- You can't rely on your stupid weapon scrolls all your life... go buy a fan!
Kakashi- Does Jiraiya always provide you with new, perverted books to read or do you buy them from a pervert store?
Jiraiya- Could you show me a picture of what Tsunade looks like now?

That's all I got.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:52 am
I'd ask Sai to just freakin' dry hump Naruto already.

We all know he wants to, dammit! mad  

Chibish

Mistress Marionette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:07 am
Itachi- Why? oh why?

Gaara- You never gave up, good for you.

Shika- how'd you get so lazy?

Sasuke- nuff with the emo, kay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:41 pm
naruto- why don't you just get over with this whole sakura thing and realize that hinata loves you more then sakura ever will
gaara- wanna be roommates we are both crazy and demented enough to understand each other
hinata- just talk to naruto already get it over with and just kiss him  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Sakura- Why dont you just give up on the whole Sasuke thing? Why not try, oh I dont know, Ino?

Tsunade- Are they real?

Naruto- Have you ever just make a clone of yourself, use sexy no jutsu on that clone, and then just make out with your self?

Sasuke- Why are you such an emo?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces