Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Dreams? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you dreamed about your Sims?
  Oh yeah
  No, I'm not that obsessed
  I don't remember my dreams
  pie
View Results

kleokriesel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 pm
Do you have dreams about your Sims?

For years, I've had dreams that I would get to live in, for free, a house that I would design and decorate on Sims.

Recently, I made Sims of my girlfriend and I and our first daughter was named Galena. After dreaming that I got to go to Colorado and pick where I wanted the house I designed to go, I dreamed that I returned to Colorado and picky where Galena's house would be!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:08 am
yes, but only once.

I had the dream while my dad was trying to find a house for me and him to live in. Ok, so in my dream, I was walking my dad around Veronaville (the sim town i play in most often), and I told him to pick anyhouse he wanted, because if it costs too much I can just type in some cheats, and we could have any house we wanted.

So I guess that made me and my dad the sims in the game? xD  

The Mighty Enchilada

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:42 am
I have a lot of dreams about my sims. The most recent was when one of my sims was about to die of old age; I had a dream about him. I can't remember what exactly happened in it, though. I just remember that I dreamed about him. It's no wonder, though. I had been thinking about him dying forever...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:34 pm
i did once! I had a dream that i was building a house, and that my sim was brought home from an abduction, but in my dream they didnt look in a telescope when they were... i only knew they came back... i forgot about it and while i built a house (like in my dream) the next day, and saw the same scene as in my dream (adding the same items,same place, same order putting them in), it was strange. then later that day my sim was looking in the telescope for logic and where abducted! (they werent looking through it in my dream, but they were abducted, its kinda the same) In that dream there were only those two little parts... In my dream there were no sims, but the house and them comeing back from the abduction...  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:29 pm
Before I bought sims 2, I had dreams where I was playing the game- one of which looked like one of my best friend's old houses. the month after buying the game, I had sims 2 brand spring water as a prop. That was weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:02 pm
Just last night acualy.
I had a dream that I built my house on the sims, but there wasn't the right type of funiture so I got pissed and lit the house on fire, but I forgot that my family weren't video game characters, and they died in the fire. o.o  

Clandestine Angel

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:19 am
Before University came out, I dreamt about building a dorm.

...It looked like my house though. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:06 pm
I've had loads of dreams about Sims. Last night even, I was human and so was the guy I was getting off with, but I was redecorating our house by going into Build mode and knocking down walls and finding wallpaper and carpet I liked.

But usually they're dreams where I'm surrounded by my Sims, or it's my friends and I and we all have plumbobs above our heads.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Avian+Rox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:05 pm
Sims heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 am
Lexi17
Sims heart heart heart
â™  Apparently, she gets them all the time. rolleyes â™   

Zwiebelsaft!

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:32 pm
Lexi, please stop spamming the guild or you will be banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:11 am
yay i just dont remember  

roxxey21

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:57 pm
Two that I can remember.
The first was before the sims 2 came out but after it had been announced. All I remember is walking into a sim's house and seeing my self sim from the original version stood looking at me but he was all in full 3D. It was as though I had pressed the Tab key. The room he was in was completely empty with bare floorboards and pale orange walls.
The second time I dreamt about Sims it was part of a larger dream that I wrote down. I think Nightlife had just been announced. I was stood in a sims lot that was floating in the sky and there was a group of sims just sat on some connecting chairs by some light up cube tables. There were lots of blue flowers on the ground making a trail so I followed them to find that there was a male sim walking around and leaving these flowers wherever he stepped. It was certainly odd. I moved onto another part of the dream then.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:14 pm
yes my sims was sent to a fat farm(It herd fatsims gonk ) then my sim and some of the other sims escape to a cruise ship and my sim was making out with this guy she met. gonk  

goddess_oraorchid

Meruda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:19 pm
I have dreams about me being in video games all the time!

Once, I left my house and everything outside was all Sim-ish, all but the people. So I decided to take a job but my feet kept getting stuck due to some glitch so I used a cheat to try and fix it but nothing worked. Then all of a sudden the Grim Reaper was chasing me and every step I took made me go slower and slower! gonk Eventually he caught me, threw me in a pool, took out the ladder, and waited for me to drown. Then I went to Simmy heaven! Which was acutally really boring; it was just The Sims done on the original gameboy, all pixely and not colourful.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff