Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

St.Jimmy108

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:37 am
What is your favorite unforgivable curse? question ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Well, I don't really like to control, torture, or kill people..so I dunno. But if I was a Death Eater, I would choose the Imperius Curse because..Think of the possibilities! But I'm not.... evil  

Kanami Hanaki

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:48 am
Hmmmmmm.........the imperius curse has oh so many possibilities twisted . Plus, Avada Kedavre is just too bad. I wouldn't like to kill anyone regardless of the tactical advantage of an unblockable curse of such finality. Crucio is useless unless you torture someone into insanity. Otherwise you just royally piss them off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:28 pm
i totally agree. the imperius curse is the way to go, if you have to pick one.  

futurefan1

Gunslinger4ever

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:32 am
futurefan1
i totally agree. the imperius curse is the way to go, if you have to pick one.

yah I'd go with it too. I would have control over all! lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:29 am
yeah, i know that this sounds absolutely horrible, but my favorite is the cruciatus (did i spell that right?) curse. if i were a death eater, id probably like to see them suffer... twisted  

LoveSnivellus

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:29 am
Avada Kedavra, definitely. I wouldn't use it for evil reasons, though. If you think about it, there are so many bad, criminal people out there in the world who get away with it. You know, murderers who get paroled and kill again, and that kind of thing. With Avada Kedavra, you could eliminate evil people and yet never get caught yourself, since it leaves no marks or traces.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:22 am
Avada Kedavra  

Anime4ev

mrfinkle213

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:53 pm
Crucio. No contest. Why worry about someone breaking through the Imperius curse when you can torture them until they are at your mercy? And what's the point in killing a perfectly usable servant?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 am
The imperius curse.  

ChimpMan232

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:10 pm
I would have to go with the imperious curse. You could make the person kill or torture themselves and they would do your bidding so it covers all three. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:21 pm
I dont like them. they are only for death eaters  

Nicole Potter

xojenniferxo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:13 pm
hmm hard question they are all pretty bad... but... my favorite has to be the cruciatus (did i spell that right?) yea... biggrin sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Imperious.
twisted

Noelani Rules

Emotionless Passion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Chris Superstar
Avada Kedavra, definitely. I wouldn't use it for evil reasons, though. If you think about it, there are so many bad, criminal people out there in the world who get away with it. You know, murderers who get paroled and kill again, and that kind of thing. With Avada Kedavra, you could eliminate evil people and yet never get caught yourself, since it leaves no marks or traces.

yea...avada kedavra...truly...my kind of...killing curse evil heh  
Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces