[IC]=The Forever Free Herd= Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Welcome to the Forever Free Herd run by Jeevita and Micha.
Alpha: Jeevita
User Image

Protector
:Micah
User Image

Members: Cualtzin, Tally, Esperanza, Cristallin Arrose, Daisy, and Rocky Linn.

Totem Pole: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Yay! A herd! But they spelled Micahs name wrong sad )

Micah smiled at the newly formed herd that he was now part of. He leaped into the air. Finally something that made him feel like a real stallion.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Members of heard:

User Image[Alpha]Jeevita is one you'd think to start up a herd. She isn't mean or bossy, though when it comes to protecting friends she can be one tough soquili. She's mostly gentle and loves to just sit and talk to other's she know's.

User Image
[Protector] Micah is a die-hard protector. He is overprotective, but that isnt really a bad thing. He is very dominant, which means if any horse comes to him, expecting him to display submission..A fight will occur, and Micah has never lost.

User Image
[Nanny]Tally is Cualtzin's love. She's sweet and gentle. She's one of those type of soquili who like to act like Foals. Her and Cualtzin are lifemates.

User Image
[Nanny]Cualtzin is a silly soquili. He's much like Tally. They both act like Foals. Though, he's quite enjoyable to have around, he can get annoying at times. He hasn't met any enemies yet, and hopes to keep it that way.

User Image
Esperanza is a gentle soul, and loves to take care of the foals of the herd. She is the motherly form and is respected as the "Leader" almost.

User Image
Cristallin Arrose is the friend you'd always want. Constantly cheerful, and though it may seem, a bit unpredictable, he's always willing to make a new friend. He's relatively charming, even though he doesn't want to be, but always there to make you feel better. Or...to annoy you to pieces.

User Image
Rocky-Linn

User Image
Daisy is new to these lands. She may seem somewhat shy and maybe a little uptight, but once she gets more comfortable with her surroundings, she'll loosen up. She's always polite and tries to get along with everybody mt of the time. Then again, she'll treat others as they treat her.

User Image
[Nanny]Nalani is Jeevita's Adoptive daughter. She's also an alicorn, though her wings are different. She's a sweet heart. Full of love and greatness. Nalani helps her adoptive mother the best she can.

User Image
[Scout]Apple-Oosa is a nice soquili. He's fun and is Nalani's Mate, or wants to be. He came to the herd just after meeting Jeevita and Nalani. He really is a big help to it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:33 am
[[ Buffy, we'll get that fixed]]

Jeevita was grazing on the grass when she was startled by Micah. She moved out of the way a bit so he wouldn't hit her. Smiling at him she said sweetly. "How does it feel to be the Protector?" She giggled. He was quite a funny stallion. She really hadn't gotten to know him, though she knew they'd get to know each other and would become great friends.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:56 am
Micah smiled, letting it reach his eyes. Rearing again, he landed on solid hooves. He shook his mane, letting the beads and feathers shake in it as well.
"I always wanted to be good for something."
He said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:07 am
((hehe yay))

Tally was laying under a tree enjoying the beautiful day and the smell of the flowers''..hm this day just keeps getting better and better..''Tally smiled rolling onto her side crushing the grass under her painted body''..hm..''as Tally lay on her side a butterfly landed on her muzzle''hewhe..''She let out a soft giggle smiling at it  

MissCam

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:13 am
Jeevita giggled at Micah. He sure was an interesting stallion. "Well, no matter what one does, they are still good for something." She smiled and looked towards Tally who was under a tree.

Cualtzin came trotting out from no where. He always did that. You never see him until you notice his little troting humm he does. "Hmmm hmm hmmmm hmmm" He was really strange. He notices Tally and takes a huge turn to go over by her. "TALLY!" He pretty much yelled out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:16 am
Tally got up slowly turning to her mate she let out a soft nicker''Hello Cualtzin..''she smiled swinging her head up and down abit her tail swishing back and forth''What is it..''she smiled tilting her head looking to him''is something the matter..''she said pawing at the ground a little but keped her atention on him  

MissCam

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:18 am
Micah smiled, bowing almost to Jeevita. He hadnt ever seen a Winged horse before, but she was kind, and he no longer had reason to fear her as he somewhat had in the past.
"Well, as true as that is.. That is not how it seems."

Esperanza watched the herd, keeping to herself under a tree that offered her the benefit of shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:29 am
Cualtzin looked at her. "Nothing at all! I'm just happy to see you. A herd? Wow! " He was excited. He wasn't really in herds before. This was going to be interesting.

Jeevita giggled again. "Not everything seems the way it really is" She replyed

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:31 am
Tally giggled''same here ..me i have never been in a heard well once i was..but not anymore until now..''licks her mates cheek''I am glad to see you to Cualtzin..''she nuzzled the side of his cheek softly smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:54 pm
"I'm happy that we are together in this herd. At first I wasn't going to come, but I heard you were there." He said cheerfully smiling at her and then nuzzling her.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Shetan Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Arro grazed silently, picking the sweetest shoots of grass to munch on as he made his way around. He looked up to see Jeevita, and sighed lightly. Then he bent down, and continued grazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Jeevita noticed Cristallin. He joined? She blushed slightly. Not knowing what to say about that. She didn't know what to do, except make her way over to him. "Hello Cristallin" She said in her mystic charming tone.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:43 am
Tally smiled licking his cheek''really i wouldn't of came if you wernt with me Cualtzin..after all you are my mate..''Tally smiled nuzzling his muzzle softly  
Herds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff