Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How evil am i?
  Very, very naughty...
  ehh... i've seen worse
  huh?
  You are acctually quite good.
  Bow down to Penguins for they shall lead us all!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:51 pm
i know this is horrible of me, but well... when i'm bored i often entertain myself by scaring normal people. Well, normal people and those who come door to door selling their religion, or wares... an telemarketers.

I remember this one time i was making a hallaween costume, it was a bloody butchers apron, a butchers knife, and black rubber gloves (something out of the audition if anyones seen it). so anyways, this morman guy comes to the door and asks me if i've found god. well while i'm waring this outfit i say "I've found a god! infact, i'm just about to give him a sacrifice in my backyard, but if you want to come back a little later you can tell me about yours." i closed the door and he never came back...

Anyone else have any stories? Please don't let me be the only evil one...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:54 pm
nice job. I salute you.  

nerdlover08

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:56 pm
your too kind... i have others, so many others... i'm bored alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:56 pm
I don't answer the door for Mormons... but I was in WalMart on a Wednesday night, and some random girl about my age walks up to me and says "Jesus loves you, very much."
I just looked at her and replied. "And Satan owns my soul."
She just kinda nodded and walked off... what the hell was that about?...  

xxxdeletemexxx

Adrastea Venaris

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:07 pm
I've had that happen. I was talking about Wicca with a friend and this girl comes up and puts her hand on me and is like" Jesus loves you." i turned to her and said" Your jesus was nothing more than a mortal man founding a new religion about peace and forgiveness. Don't preach to random people."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:08 pm
once when a telemarketer called and my best friend was over i had her bang on some walls and scream something about spiders just as i picked up the phone... i told them to hold on, made a phone droping noise and yelled "God damn it Linda get back in your cage this instant!" i had my friend scream, then i said "That's it! Larry, get the tazzer..." then after some more cluncking noises i picked up the phone all out of breath and said "Hello, Temecula Sanitarium, how may i help u?"

He hung up.

Hel Daughter of Loki

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:55 pm
At some store Austin bought a few peaches, a watermelon, three hundred candles, 1500 matches(one of those giant boxes full of booklets), shoelaces, duct tape, milk and three first aid kits, then walks up to the counter to buy them, the girl went for her manager. When she and the manager got back, Austin had added cough medicine, tin foil and a lightbulb to the pile, they bag it all and Austin pays, then the manager follows Austin out and watches him for a few minutes before deciding he really didn't care what austin intended to do.

That was just random, but it led to something much more awesome.

A few days after austin gets off grounding he hangs out with his freind. The two go to the same store and buy a watermelon, sandpaper, several thousand matches, a spoon, some duct tape, plastic wrap, another water melon, and several spray deoderants. Along with several more first aid kits. After the initial weird looks the two left, and went back to kyles, where they had some fun(warning, if you do not want to have access to rather entertaining explosives, stop reading. Austin assumes no responsability for actions taken due to the reading of the following, by reading further you agree to this.)

Edit by Lurichan: I can't leave a "how to make bombs" here.
TOS
Endorsing illicit activities or encouraging crime is not permitted

I think bomb making falls under illicit activities. Sorry.

There, if you ever get bored and want to scare the hell out of someone, those are two very good ways to go. More may be shared later, assuming no legal issues arise.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:20 pm
Muted Faith9 reminds me of my ex.

He once found a bee hive in his front yard. being the person he is he disided to blow it up with a bunch of bottle rockets, and then his friend came over... together they decied they should step up the experiance by standing under the hive in camo while it exploded and video tape it so it looks like a sceen from a war movie. Alas, as they lit the fuses and stood in their places, ready for the explotion, most of the ramps that pointed the bottle rockets at the hive fell over... all but one infact... Well, this resulted in all but one of the the rockets hitting the two boys, thourily disabling them. the one rocket that managed to hit the hive did not have enough power to destroy the hive, but did have just enough to piss off the the bees. As the boys limped for their lives from the angry bees, they discovered, to their horror, that they had inadvertently locked the front door...

the only real good thing about that day was the fact that i have the video tape... mrgreen  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:29 pm
hahahaha, oh the joys of bee hives and ant hills. That same day (two days after austin got off grounding from his previous police-involved incident) they blew up an anthill with firecrackers and the remaining matches, along with a left over bottle of spray deoderant. So all these red ants are pissed and trying to bite us, so austin sprays the deoderant and lights it, creating a nifty flamethrower and being done with the ants. Except the one on kyles arm, and when it bit, Austin torched the ant, along with a good chunk of kyles arm, accordingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:29 pm
Fear is a sign of weakness. Just like pitty, I mean love. So I see no problem in exploiting it.  

Valinda Snaggle

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:35 pm
forgot the end of that story, yes the police came and yes austin has been grounded since  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
Muted Faith9 u really are like my ex...  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
Hahaha, good or bad?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:55 pm
... i don't know... all i can say is i turned to girls after him...  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:12 pm
...that can't be a good sign.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items