Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Fan Art Contest *CLOSED* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:18 pm
Has been shut down, if any questions, please pm Reprieve.

exclaim WARNING REALLY COOL ART BELLOW exclaim

exclaim What its about exclaim
Well the name says everything this is a fan art contest and anyone who wants to enter chips in 200g and then pms me there art (you need to have a working link by the final vote or your entry will be disqualified and your money will goto the winner).

exclaim How to enter exclaim

You need to Pm me and submit your fan art to me and i will confirm and as soon as i get on when we get 7 or more entrys we will begin the contest and the public will decide by poll who is the winner (don't copy and paste for some one else sites or artcolum ill know i check alot of Naruto sites daily and surf the colum almost every day).

exclaim Rules exclaim
1. If you Steal a pic from some were else and use it here you will be diqualified (AND I WILL KNOW IF YOU DO) and your money will go to the winner.
2. If you don't pay your entryfee you will not be entered and you will be put on a diliquece list and not be able to be entered in any more Fan Art Contests

exclaim PICTURE TYPE exclaim

Jpeg plz or most likly i won't exept it.

exclaim Type of art exclaim
Any Type of fan art as long as it realates to Naruto or Ninjas.

exclaim GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY DRAWING exclaim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:22 pm
exclaim People Entering so far exclaim
1.CrowSensei108 gonk
2.Nightambre heart
3.Uetake Takumi heart
4.Mistress Neji-kun heart
5.Biryu heart
6. LordDamien27 heart
7.Deep Despair heart
8.Sanosouke gonk
9.GwydionAE question
10.MorningStar heart
11.Captain Verd heart
12.zanderlof heart

heart = Payed off and ready to be juged.
sweatdrop = the fan art is broken or has not sent in any fan art yet.
gonk =has submited some fan art but has not payed.
question =somthing odd happend and his art work vanished

exclaim TOTAL exclaim
exclaim So far only one person has payed but thats to be expected witht the bank like it is xp exclaim

exclaim TOTAL SO FAR:1408g exclaim

heres one of mine to start off the Pics 3nodding
User Image  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:04 pm
Here is some Fan Art that is being entered xd

Here is a lovely Drawing of of the possible son of Lee and Sakura as Leaf Ninja
User Image

Here is a stunning example of Ino and Shikamaru when they are older and in love.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love is in the air with a fabulous drawing of two ninja destined for Love

User Image

A moveing drawing of haku crying

User Image

Heres a nice pencil sketch of a ninja i think sweatdrop
User Image

Note don't be discouraged to submit any b/w sketches or any b/w are any for of fan art is exactable. 3nodding

A stuning Caricature of the Late Kin That makes me hear wedding bells and want to say yes hunny eek blaugh

User Image

Here is a Nice pen sketch of Sasuke.
User Image

here is Naruto and Sasuke at their finest

User Image

A nice pic of Sasukes face.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:19 pm
I have a quick couple of questions: When is the latest we can submit our artwork (as in, how long do we get to make a drawing), and will it matter if it's colored or not?  

Yomei

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:25 pm
Yomei
I have a quick couple of questions: When is the latest we can submit our artwork (as in, how long do we get to make a drawing), and will it matter if it's colored or not?

the answer is you have untill we get 7 people to enter (which might take a while sweatdrop ), and any time you need i plan to keep doing, these they can be somthing that you have done before and b/w and color are exeptable  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:52 pm
I would join, but I'm not too good at the whole adobe photoshop or paintshop pro thing. I only thing I can do is scan my pics, and they turn all blurry. Myabe I'll enter, I dunno  

Anime476Lover

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:40 pm
I wanna join too whee Mine's exactly not just one character though, it's kind of Naruto and Gaara merged together (used the end of their fight as an example wink ) That sword effect reflection was super cool 3nodding heart
So I don't wanna colour mine cause I already shaded it, so once I get it digitalized, can I send you the 200 gold then?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:07 pm
Mistress Neji-kun
I wanna join too whee Mine's exactly not just one character though, it's kind of Naruto and Gaara merged together (used the end of their fight as an example wink ) That sword effect reflection was super cool 3nodding heart
So I don't wanna colour mine cause I already shaded it, so once I get it digitalized, can I send you the 200 gold then?

Hay its Fan art for a reason you can do anything as long as you have it realate to ninjas and or Naruto. 3nodding  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Kyuujutsuka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:58 pm
I want to enter! Please save a spot for me as I start doing my entry~ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Well, I guess I'll go ahead and throw my lot in... Might as well, doubt it could hurt anything.  

Nightambre

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:56 pm
I want to enter too! Aaah! *runs around trying to get some art done*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:53 pm
Kyuujutsuka
I want to enter! Please save a spot for me as I start doing my entry~ sweatdrop

can do i think i might go the whole 10 spaces people seen to want to do it now (no rush im gonna try to keep doing these) 3nodding  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:12 am
LamingtonQueen
I want to enter too! Aaah! *runs around trying to get some art done*

dont be in to much of a hurry you want the best you can do and that takes time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:40 am
sounds interesting...*sigh*...the drawings look really good so far... sweatdrop  

Uetake Takumi

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:06 am
Uetake Takumi
sounds interesting...*sigh*...the drawings look really good so far... sweatdrop

don't worry about yours (if your thinking about entering) if all esle fails try polishing it up or if need recoloring it  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff