Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKyou
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:55 pm
W00t! Welcome to the guild. This is just a small thread to get things talking, feel free to introduce yourself however you like! I also created a form for you to use, delete anything you don't feel comfortable answering! Add whatever you like if you have more you want to say as well!

Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!;

Feel free to use this form - remember don't answer if your uncomfortable with something!
[size=9][color=orange][u][b]Introduction Form 101[/b][/u][/color]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Name[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Alias[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Age[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Bday[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Physical characteristics[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Located[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Astrology[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]School[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Interest[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Notes[/i]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15qc2yo.png[/img] [i]Quote[/i]!;[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Kalie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Miss Star, Skyou, and Sneakz!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 19
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; 2/4/87
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Oklahoma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Aquarian / rabbit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; OSU - college
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; Everything from Anime to Zoos! :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; Brilliant but lazy. Happily in love and currently looking for a way to use these skills for IRL work instead of something manual ;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!; "Bark!"

SKyou
Crew

Malkavs Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:33 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Mala
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Malkavs Kitten
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; life's too short to ever grow old
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; today! presents?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; too cute for my own good. I'm always being mistaken for a litle kid!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Maryland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; yes please
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; nope
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; currently Gaia, breedable/changables, Malkav, Sethy, Nikky and my family
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; um...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!; Life's too short to ever grow old.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:12 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; K.D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; SOP, ShadowofPhantoms
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; too old :'(
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; February 16
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; now medium length dark blackybrown hair, erm, whitewhite skin, ummm...5"7.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! Home of the Oilers!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Aquarius
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Grant MacEwan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; werewolfies! Hockey! Food!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; I write alot :domokun:
'That's right! Today's lucky winners win a one way ticket to hell!' Folon from Baten Kaitos.  

ShadowofPhantoms

SKyou
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:50 am
rawr everyone razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:18 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Eiryn Fox
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Eiryn, foxy, Eir, Eiry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; too old xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; August 16
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; Human - Always seen with fox ears and tail on gaia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Australia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Leo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Nope.. I work now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; Foxes, Dragons, Final fantasy and its creatures, Gaia (of course), Cats (esp. Burmeese), Books, Fantasy creatures and stuff, oh my.. lots more too...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; B sharp
"questing for an angelic scarf sucks... "  

Eiryn Fox

.F r u t i e P o p.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:23 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name;.C o t t on C a n d y.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias;Candy-chan, Cotton-chan, Momo-chan, Tweety, Junya [don't ask why.....]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age;14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday;Sept. 5th
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics;Long brown hair up to my butt >.< 5'5"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located;New York
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology;Virgo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School;not tellin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest;Sports, drawing, anime, manda like Q-ko-chan and anything by Koge Denbo!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes;BUBBLE GUM!! BAZOOKA ZOOKA BUBBLEGUM!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!;"Riku likes my pancake and waffles!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:41 pm
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Kitsai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Rei or Kit or Art whore. XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; July 28
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; Shoulder length dark brown hair-that I'm hoping to grow out once more. Brown eyes, tan-ish skin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Arizona. 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Don't remind me of it. D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; Pugs, Shiba Inus, ART! and PANDAS! <333
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; I tend to give out silly nicknames to certain people and a lot of my Gaia friends call me by special nicknames. Ebvil Kitsune calls me Mi-chan. <3 I have a whole crap load of other nicknames, but I'm too lazy to list them. -___- Oh yeah: I'mma ghost! Proof of my ghostie-ness is my profile. ;3
Whatever floats your boat.  

Kitsai

Dangerous Cultist

Drache-Lehre

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:41 pm
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Drache-Lehre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; DL (all caps), Dl-chan, Drache-san. Depends on how well you know and like meh but most just settle with DL =]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 21 - thats right I not ashamed to admit it =P though don't forget the fact I do still have a life off here xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; July 28th
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; Fairly tall for a chick by most peoples standards, have long brown hair, hazel eyes and am so very very pale x3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Georgia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Lets not talk about this one D=
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; Alot. n_n For now I will just share I really love dragons, horses, all out fantasy as I am obsessed over magic, drawings which I collect, playing games on PS2 or PC - perfer RPG based, I enjoy to RP which I do off gaiaonline, my two favorite colors are black and purple - mostly the dark shades and much much more. @_@
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; I'm a girl that really enjoys to make people smile and-or laugh. I enjoy helping others when and if I can. Last I will share I am not the girly type. =P I am classified as a tomboy though I can pull off the 'cute' outfits and not always wear the baggy clothes. =3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!; "Do your interests make you or do you make your interests?!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:27 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Genderqueer Genevieve
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; GiGi, Gene, Geej, Gen, GG, Roliff, Moth, Chancey, Sparrow, Spero...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 17
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; February 11
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; 5'7", ~160lbs. Short brown hair. Blue/green/gray eyes. many piercings in ears. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Maine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Aquarius
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; all-girl's catholic school. And I'm a wiccan. xP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; goodness, that's a lot to ask. Anime, manga, reading, writing, poetry, roleplaying, pets, androgyny, alternative sexualities, rainbows, fantasy, gorgons, necromancers, witches, paganism, vampires, wings, history, music...
"If there aren't any middle-aged lesbians to hit on me, then what's the point?" xP  

Harper Hyperbole

Zao_ Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:57 am
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Zao_ Dragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Zao, Dragon, Dragy, cuddle bear(boyfriend only)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 19
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; June 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; 6'2", 157lbs, short dark brown hair, brown eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Indiana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Gemeni, rabbit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Ivy Tech
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; Anime, Manga, RPGs, WoW, guys, Wicca, yaoi, fantasy in general
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; um..... I'm Gay :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!; HUGGLES!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:26 pm
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; puppygirlsweet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; puppy, puppygirl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; preteen 13ish..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; June 21
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; 5'2", 120lbs, long black hiar, brown eyes, high cheek bones x3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Virginia!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Gemeni, Dog
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; Not even going to anwser this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; DDR, RPG (a little), DDR, FFX, Anime, and Manga!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; I get my way or the high way x3
"w00t!"  

puppygirlsweet

Eiryn Fox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:04 am
Hello people! its nice to learn more about such lovely peeps!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Jacquelyn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Slushee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; almost 21!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; July 1st, 1986
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Sin City
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrology; Cancer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; College of Southern Nevada - graduating end of summer with AA then transfering to Uni to start med school
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; neuropsychology, raving, birds, reading (but not crap like Harry Potter ... like Plato, Socrates, Dante)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; boomboom
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!; there is only one way to get through hell, keep walking.

THeSLuSH

Sparkly Lunatic

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Introduction Form 101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name; Sammie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alias; Heart, Mas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Age; 16teen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bday; Feb 8
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical characteristics; short [5'1"], shoulder-length hair [brown], Chinky eyes [brown]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Located; Cal, USA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. School; HS x]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interest; drawing, reading, IM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes; GAURRU!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote!;"Love is the most beautiful, most distant journey..."

Helaynee Valley

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff