Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
The end of fillers.. ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:19 pm
Straight from NarutoFan:

Quote:
If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:06 pm
I saw that to and I hope its true. I want to see Kakashi Gaiden already...  

Mr._Stabby

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:17 pm
Ahahahahaha, Let us all pray and hope thatitisdef. the end of the naruto fillers. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:04 am
Well.. the fillers are NOT ending with Episodes 200-201.

The real episode titles are:

Episode 200: "Working Hard on Active Duty, The Strongest Helper"

Episode 201: "Multiple Traps, Countdown to Collapse"

Hopefully this is the last filler arc. -.-

Kairi.nin

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:04 am
fillers were supposed to end in april....then in july....and now this....just give up all hope of the end of fillers. ten years from now we will still be waiting for the fillers to end.

on a different note; i think if they dont end fillers in konoha soon, they will pass the 6 months that were supposed to be covered by the fillers. shot fillers go on much longer, they will start showing fillers taking place during naruto's time with jiryai (SP!?!?!).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:20 pm
Kairi.nin
Well.. the fillers are NOT ending with Episodes 200-201.

The real episode titles are:

Episode 200: "Working Hard on Active Duty, The Strongest Helper"

Episode 201: "Multiple Traps, Countdown to Collapse"

Hopefully this is the last filler arc. -.-

yep this is true  

`Renny

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:52 pm
Filler's end on episode 204.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:50 am
Puma D. John
Filler's end on episode 204.
You sure? I just watched Ep. 202...but then again maybe your right.

toshiko1

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 am
THe filler will come to an end soon. THe last episodes credits showed Naruto changing into his new outfit but this is only my prediction. THis is probably the last filler season.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:35 pm
It'll probably be done after this really stupid arc about Kurenai. So, uh, 206?  

Chibish

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:08 am
i say its another season worth of fillers  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:16 pm
Chibish

Her arc end's on 204 then followed by Kakashi Gaiden arch.  

Samurai Senel

AciDSniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:10 am
Puma D. John
Chibish

The filler will continue until at least 209. It seems that either the filler will end sometime in the near future, they actually planned to have two years of filler from the beginning or maybe it's the scenario where they actually wait until the manga ends or the the show is cancelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:46 am
AciDSniper
Puma D. John
Chibish

The filler will continue until at least 209. It seems that either the filler will end sometime in the near future, they actually planned to have two years of filler from the beginning or maybe it's the scenario where they actually wait until the manga ends or the the show is cancelled.

November 9 is the last episode according to the episode guide  

Pekora

AciDSniper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:50 am
According to the episode guide the filler will continue until at least 213 but with the way things are going it seems the filler will most likely go on until the end of season 9 at around 235 which would be really close to the two year mark. Which I had joked about before but now it seems that was what they were planning from the beginning.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games