Reply Naruto Guild
Pick your Sensei Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Renny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:47 am
If you had the choice out of any person in naruto to be your sensei who would it be????????  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:47 am
I would have to say Rock Lee, thats right Lee-sensei, I would rather have an expert Taijutsu teach me because taijutsu is awesome, cause if worse comes to worse you need taijustu beat someone up close
and i would teach my self Ninjutsu or Genjustu type moves, or just go to Rock Lee's Master trainer for help, Gai-sensai xd xd xd

Plus i would get a cool green outfit, and the i could learn to open the 8 gates(i think thats how many there is)

and i would do this alot
User Image
and this
User Image

AND not to mention i could be the next Drunken Fist Master
User Image  

`Renny

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:42 am
Iruka Umino the original and only.

User Image

I could build off the basics pretty easily and why not start with the basics from the one who had taught them the most and is the best experienced with them. He would be an awful cute sensei as well -fangirl drool-. Easy to ditch class to...just pull a sexy-no-jutsu and bam! Instant access! I don't like overly extravagent attire so most likely end up wearing the traditional higher ranked ninja's olive green vest.

I would choose Oro-sama but he would mess with my mind too much and I'd end up in a mental hospital with all the other sounds nin around me singing "I've been working on the railroad."

~Miwas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:18 am
The one and only Maito Gai.

User Image

He'd be a great person to be trained by every single day. Most likely though, I'd be laughing at his daily routines so much, I would probably get punched across the face 20 times a day. Gai is really great though, he'd train me til I get tired, but I'd be stronger the next day. He wouldn't make me rush into things, like the Chunin exam, and would let me go when I'm ready. He'd be like the father I've never had.

The Tao of Maple Syrup

BIJINKEI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:42 pm
id pick kakashi or master gaia cause both are hilarious and good trainers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:31 pm
I would pick Kakashi-sensei... if only to abuse him for reading xd . I would want him though because he seems like a rigid teacher and would prob throw somthing at me if i wasent paying attention... which happenes alot!.  

Demon_de_Reves

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:53 pm
KAKASHI OR NARUTO blaugh They are just amazing xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:46 pm
User Image
Definatly Kakashi-sama.  

nintendonerd

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:09 pm
nintendonerd
User Image
Definatly Kakashi-sama.

Wow that looks, well i don't want to say uber great, but Kakashi never gave the " good guy " pose to my knowlage. But to think of it, my compustum is gona be worse than that xp

Note: Get useted to my horrable spellings and you can read anything  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:01 pm
Jiraiya! Definetely Jiraiya! Why? Because he's one of the legendary 3 of course! Think of how strong you could get! I mean, look at Naruto for crying outloud. >w< its uber cool. I wouldn't want Tsunade or Oro cause i don't want to be a medical ninja, and oro...well...id go insane eventually. xd  

Kexita

matt93

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 pm
Gaara all the way cause hes awsome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:05 pm
I'd either go with Naruto, Jiraya, or the fourth Hokage.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:02 am
RikuXdeath
nintendonerd
User Image
Definatly Kakashi-sama.

Wow that looks, well i don't want to say uber great, but Kakashi never gave the " good guy " pose to my knowlage. But to think of it, my compustum is gona be worse than that xp

Note: Get useted to my horrable spellings and you can read anything
YES HE DID. D:< HOW CAN YOU NOT... I had a gif of it but it disappeared... He makes a HUUUGE thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:59 pm
Yeah I've seen it myself as well... it's more towards the beginning of the episodes though.  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces