Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:05 am
READ ALL FIRST PAGE

Navigation:
First post:

annoucements
current giveaways
Zrana's rules and rants
past winners
Original first post

Second post:
Common/popular/informative guild threads
Third post:
Frequently Asked Questions. (F.A.Q.)

Always be on the look out for give aways in the Shinobi Hideout! whichever person to have the lucky post on the selected page wins a prize!

ANNOUNCEMENT

ZRANA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING~!

Other crew members, feel free to edit this page as you will. YOU HAVE THE POWER after all.

Zrana's Rules

1) NO BUMPING! This is a sticky, it's always on top, bumping is done to bring a thread to the top of the page. Understand why bumping isn't to be done to a sticky thread? It's redundant. DON'T DO IT!

2)NO SPAMMING! Spamming is just posting the same stuff over and over again with no attempt to really talk to the other people in the thread.

3)PRIZES ARE TO BE KEPT. I, Zrana, do not give fancy items away just so you can sell it and make gold off of them. If you don't like the prize item you have one, tell me, and I can work out substitute or give the prize to a runner up.

4)Chat with one another and have fun!

Going against these rules will not immediately disqualify you from winning, but if you REPEATEDLY disregard the first two rules, and knowingly, Zrana at least will refuse to give you the current prize.

NOTE:IF ANYONE EVER PMS ME, ZRANA, TO BEG FOR GOLD YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM EVER WINNING A GIVEAWAY PRIZE FROM ME AND I'LL ENCOURAGE OTHERS DOING GIVE AWAYS TO DO THE SAME.

When you take into account that most people WANT the July 2004 items of the Ninja Headband and Kitsune Mask, and that's what they're trying to save their gold for, it really would be a shame to miss a chance to win one.

This give away is my impartial way of contributing to the guild. Be happy with it, because I AM doing this on a voluntary basis and am quite able to stop if I ever feel like doing so.

Past Winners!

cowavenger - "ghetto" ninja outfit, page 950.

SnEternal - November 2004 donation item.

naerin won 500 gold as the first person on page 700

anbu38 won 1k as the first person on page 650!

Kalmarkid91 won a JUNE LETTER for having the 5th post page 560. Zrana will now plot her next prize extravaganza.

anbu38 is the winner of a steel plated NINJA HEADBAND for having the 10th post on page 400!

Tomasu Katzumi won a Kitsune Mask by making it to page 150 first! Congrats!

shinimegami42 is the page 100 winner! She got 1k gold! (I have to work with my resources ninja )

Fox tail giveaway page ANNOUNCED! It was page 75! Let's go see who the lucky winner was, shall we? Zaqwex! Congrats!

Izchi won a July 2004 Thankyou letter by being the first person to post on page 50 of this thread! May future prizes go to as deserving people as she. biggrin

Zrana originally
Come one! Come all!

Here is the official thread to randomly chat with other guild members about anything and everything. Or nothing! biggrin

Now that some of the intro's are done, let's REALLY get to know each other.

And when this thread gets to 50 pages, I will personally give the person with the top post on that page their very own July 2004 letter (if they don't already have both items from the letter. If they do, it'll go on down the page until I find one who lacks the letter. biggrin )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:06 am
*steals this post*

ninja Nifty Guild Threads: ninja

Introductions
Naruto News
Favorite Character?
Call A Character!
Fanart
Cosplay
Missions: special requests
Naruto Market

domokun COMMONLY REPEATED THREADS domokun
(unessessarily create more and face my wrath!)

questions about Ninja head band item:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=30435
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25674
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=28192
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=26372
(you'll notice these are all locked--the answer to where and how is in the stickies. THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON PEOPLE!!)

Discussion about Naruto being licensed and dubbed in English:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=30909
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=30496
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21002
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8200
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22263
(Again, notice how the most recent one was locked.)

NARUTO ROLE-PLAY:
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16750
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=28168
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=27440
(please join one of these instead of starting new ones! If somone doesn't participate often and has a main character you want, talk to the one who runs the RP about their policies on changing characters.)

Other Popular fan topics/polls/lists:
Best Couple
You know you watch too much Naruto when...
Things we've learned from watching Naruto
Kakashi's Eye: Conspiracy Theories
Naruto: Anime or Manga?
If you could be any Naruto Character, who would it be?
Favorite Naruto scene =Possible Spoilers=  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:08 am
F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions

Anybody here?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It's best to pretend all the people with post on the last page are there, so just jump right into the conversation or start a new conversation. Check back in 5 or 10 minutes for a reply. Sometimes a couple hours will go by before you get a response, other times you'll get 3 replies in a couple minutes. Posting and asking for people won't change this fact. It's best to enjoy talking than to complain of being alone. THere's plenty of places on Gaia to chat if you want rapid communication. This is a forum, not a chat room, so you don't have to be here right away to read what's going on.

Where can I download the Naruto movie???
The fact that the movie is still currently playing in theatres seems lost on people. Just like movies that are in theatres now in English speaking countries, it is not possible to do get ahold of it (work with me here) yet online. Once it is released on DVD in Japan, a decent fansub of it will follow. Trust me, any fansubs found now of the movie will be of horrid quality if they exist at all.
EDIT: This question/answer was made while the first Naruto Movie was still in theaters. By now, you resourcefull Ninja can find it if you look for it.

Where do you get those ninja headbands?
The "Steal-plated Ninja Band," along with the "Kitsune Mask," are items only available from the July 2004 Donation Letter.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
These items are NOT available in any store in Gaia, nor are they found in rare event items such as Pink Boxes, Enchanted Trunks, and Blue Boxes.
The only way to get these items now is to find a fellow user selling or trading them.

How do you get a donation letter in the first place?
Letters are recieved as a Thankyou gift from the Gaia admins for donated money to Gaia to help keep in running and to help pay for upgrades. See the front home page of Gaia for the donation link and further information on donating to Gaia.

How to you make gold on Gaia. There has to be a faster way!
Gaia is about meeting other people and becoming a community. It is NOT Neopets. (There is a fishing game in teh works, but it won't be released for some time yet.) Hang out and chat with people, participate in discussions, and before you know it, you WILL be making gold and plenty of it. It takes time. Don't be too hung up with what your avatar looks like in the beginning, we were all there once and it's not a big deal.

But if you MUST know, you get gold for everything you do in Gaia. Posting in forums, taking polls (roughly 10 gold), rating art, submitting links, and even just clicking around the site will earn you at least one gold for every couple clicks. The more time spent on a post, and the longer (emphasis on time) the more gold. Visit the sponser links on the front page for nearly 100 gold each day (or even every 12 hours). If you've been connected to Gaia for a long time, you'll notice the amount of gold earned for what you do WILL decrease, but IT DOES NOT STOP. Take a break from Gaia and return later, Gaia will always be here. (Always be working is another story, but you'll discover that soon enough. wink )

CHAT AND HAVE FUN!

Gaia's Official FAQ  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:44 am
yey wanna chat? lol biggrin  

Kalmarkid91

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:54 am
I'm actually starting to get tired  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:59 am
ok........ its morning here in sweden....... gah...... i guess all people in america is going to sleep soon.........  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:00 am
think im gonna take a shower......... soon......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:05 am
hmmmmm....... so what are u doing?....  

Kalmarkid91

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:10 am
I was checking out the other Naruto guild. they only have 2 or 3 active members. It's more professionally set up. I suggest going there for serious discussion, and coming to this one for fun discussion.

There's an "Official Naruto Thread" over in the anime/manga/comics -> anime series sub forum. THe creator of that thread wants to make his OWN Naruto Guild. He knows there are other Naruto Guilds already. This from the same person who made his "official" thread in order to put a stop to all the repeat Naruto threads.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:14 am
It's just past 3am for me. I'm going to hang out with friends tomorrow 3nodding  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:18 am
Zrana
I was checking out the other Naruto guild. they only have 2 or 3 active members. It's more professionally set up. I suggest going there for serious discussion, and coming to this one for fun discussion.

There's an "Official Naruto Thread" over in the anime/manga/comics -> anime series sub forum. THe creator of that thread wants to make his OWN Naruto Guild. He knows there are other Naruto Guilds already. This from the same person who made his "official" thread in order to put a stop to all the repeat Naruto threads.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

hehe okey..... smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:20 am
Zrana
It's just past 3am for me. I'm going to hang out with friends tomorrow 3nodding

3am in the morning?!?!?!?! HOLY SH*T how long will u sleep? 1-6 hours?

and then eat breakfast and hang out with friends???  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:24 am
how did u get that forehead protector?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:30 am
I don't have to get up at a reasonably "normal" time if I don't have to. I rarely see daylight before 11am.

I got the forehead protector from the July donation letter.

You can get your own by donating money to gaia before the end of the month. Once July is over with, you'll have to try and get the letter off of people selling them in the exchange or in the market place.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:34 am
Zrana
I don't have to get up at a reasonably "normal" time if I don't have to. I rarely see daylight before 11am.

I got the forehead protector from the July donation letter.

You can get your own by donating money to gaia before the end of the month. Once July is over with, you'll have to try and get the letter off of people selling them in the exchange or in the market place.

crying im only 12 i wont donate money..... and i wanna buy a lap top....

besides i dont have paypal.......... aha....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff