Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hokay. I add a poll to everything.
  Oh.. alrite..
View Results

Ros!e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:37 pm
Firstly, I'll just mention that I checked 3 pages back for a similar topic but found none. Mk?

I am currently obsessed with travelling.

So where have you been in Australia / The world and what did you think of it?

Where would you really love to go?

Where are you going?

Where have you lived?

For me, I've been to and lived in every Australian state.
Queensland is my favourite, particularly the Sunshine Coast.
I've also been to; America; Mexico; Bali (just before the bombings, too ;.; ), PNG and Noumea.

I'd really love to go to France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Greece and Italy. Anywhere in the Mediterranean. I'd also love to go back to Mexico - and go to Brazil.

Well, next year; as a school trip I'm going to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Which will be ... so really awesome it's unbelievable.
My parents are also thinking about visiting my uncle in Spain next year. Which will be awesome. <33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:59 pm
Sad to say, that I've never left my humble little country, even though it's really not that little. I havn't even been across the Strait to Tasmania.

I've only been to SA, NSW and the ACT, all ajoining my native VIC, which I geuss is just logical. Tasmania is the next step, and I'd like to go for the wilderness of it.

Appart form home, there's plenty of places I'd love to go to over-seas, mostly in Europe, as well as Japan, Korea and China.  

WellzY
Crew

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:33 pm
Like Wellzy, i've never left Australia. I was born in NSW but have lived most of my life in QLD, I don't think i'll ever call myself a Qlder though.

I would like to visit America, Particularly beverly Hills. Also Europe & Japan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:23 am
well, ive never left australia, the furtherest north is redcliffe, west is coonabarrabran, south is canberra...

used to live in NSW, until the past 18 months... noe im in QLD  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:25 am
I was born on the Gold Coast and lived there until I was nine, I then moved to Ballina in New South Wales for another 9 years, and I moved back to Brisbane this year for my Uni studies.
I've tripped all over Queensland, and I've been to Melbourne a few times and Sydney once. I personally don't see the allure in Australia myself.
I've been to New Zealand countless times because of family and in 2003 I went to Japan for two weeks. I'm planning to head back late next year, probably late November so I can enjoy drinkies when I'm over there.

I'd like to go to the Netherlands out of all of Europe, meet a couple of friends there and see my favourite football team play.
Apart from that I'd be interested to see most of Europe really, I'll end up there one day and I'll see where the flow takes me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:26 am
I've never left Australia.
D;

I've been to Melbourne, puh-lent-tee of times.
And the coast. heart
And to this other place I can't remember the name of.
>_>

I'd love to visit a lot of Europe, Japan, China, India, Figi, Vanuatu & other parts of Australia.
:]

Pocket-Sized Jesus

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:46 pm
I've been to every state in Aus except NT and Tassie... but I can't really remember QLD because I was only 18 months old at the time.

I really liked Perth and Freemantle. Very nice beaches over there. I'd love to go to see some of the great Australian deserts. Deserts are orsm.

Haven't left the country yet, but I'd love to go to Europe, spend some time in Germany and meet the family, see some pretty cities like Prague and that other one with all the awesome buildings that that awesome guy designed... I forget which one it is at the moment >.>

Want to go to south america too, see the Andes and some ruins. Would love to see Machu Pichu.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 pm
I've been to every state but Tasmania. Would like to go soon though.
I heart Melbourne (duh!) it is so beautiful. gonk

I've been to America, when I was 9 and it was pretty dodgy. I LOVED Las Vegas, most definitely my favourite of places we visited.
Where would I like to go? Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Germany.
Where I have to go? Finland, Sweden and Norway. I've been ordered. xp

ethuil

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:01 am
i've been everywhere mate

i've been everywhere

brisbane, yapoon, ballina, tweed heads, rockhampton, morre, taree, bundaburg, kingaroy, jimboomba, coffs habour, gladstone, newcastle, port maquaire, bega, tamworth, caloundra, sydney, melbourne

*thinks*

ok so i've driven down to melbourne twice and i have been down that way in every route possible. it's shocking, and last time i slept through most of it ok, but yea, anything from rockhampton to melbourne and near teh coast i've been to

plus i been to new zealand and fiji  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 am
nrasjaa

i've been everywhere

brisbane, yapoon, ballina, tweed heads, rockhampton, morre, taree, bundaburg, kingaroy, jimboomba, coffs habour, gladstone, newcastle, port maquaire, bega, tamworth, caloundra, sydney, melbourne

*thinks*

ok so i've driven down to melbourne twice and i have been down that way in every route possible. it's shocking, and last time i slept through most of it ok, but yea, anything from rockhampton to melbourne and near teh coast i've been to

You've been to my almost hometown, Gladstone. Go to boyne island while you were there? D=  

Ros!e

Ros!e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:25 am
ethuil

I've been to America, when I was 9 and it was pretty dodgy. I LOVED Las Vegas, most definitely my favourite of places we visited.

Vagas was my fave too.
I was like... five..
And there was this talking camel at our hotel I thought was real. =[

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:36 am
Ros!e
ethuil

Vagas was my fave too.
I was like... five..
And there was this talking camel at our hotel I thought was real. =[

Sounds like the Luxor. that place kicked absolute butt. I loved the Sega world they had.
Vegas rocked. Wish I had been older, I'd love to go to a show there. Oh well.

ethuil

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Ros!e
nrasjaa

i've been everywhere

*thinks*

You've been to my almost hometown, Gladstone. Go to boyne island while you were there? D=

nope la but i have heard of it 3nodding

gladstone was like a drive through have lunch kinda thing, nice little industrial town, wouldn't mind workin there for a bit 3nodding

and i would love to go to jamaca and other random places in the carribean 3nodding open up mah own pub, laze about in teh sun, enjoy life 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:25 pm
Yeah, Gladstones really not that bad for an industrial town.. quite pretty..
But it gets like a hole after a while.. no where to go nothing to do.
I've worked here too long ;.;

I've wanted to go to Jamacia since... I saw that movie about the Jamacian bobsledding team.

Ros!e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:42 pm
The only place I've been to overseas is Macau, which is located in China, but that was when I was like, 2 so I don't remember the trip at all.

I've lived in Adelaide my whole life, I've been to a few places within the state like Mt Gambier and Victor Harbor etc. Also been to Melbourne, Mildura (by accident on the way to Melbourne for the first time) and Ballorat in Victoria. Also been to Sydney, Canberra, Gold Coast and Brisbane. It's nice to good to go travelling at least once in a while.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff