Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi Gaiden in a couple weeks!
  WHAT?!
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:53 am
This news is relatively old, and I hate to say it but... I TOLD YOU SO!!
Everyone said fillers were going to keep on Going. I know in one post I said New Years but after that I said that the comics have enough in them to take up 50 episodes. Therefore, it should come around very soon. Kakashi Gaiden, the show we've all been waiting for.

"Naruto Part 2 to begin Episode 200
Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, Aug. 14th, 2006 at 11:05AM
If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation."

DO NOT ATTACK ME IF THIS IS FALSE. IT'S A RUMOR SPREADING AROUND BUT I ONLY POSTED IT BECAUSE NARUTOFAN HAS SEEMED TO AT LEAST PARTIALLY CONFIRM IT, And talk of it in some detail.
OMG Shikamaru is going to sound like a CHILD MOLESTER. *referring to voice change* gonk redface
I hope Naruto is as DAMN SEXY as he is in the manga! Seriously! He grew well. ;o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:09 am
not likely after 197...a whole new arc w/ the konoha infiltration....yeah  

Zenofex

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:51 pm
Zenofex
not likely after 197...a whole new arc w/ the konoha infiltration....yeah
I said 199. But don't attack my credibility. I didn't come up with this on my own. Several sites have talked about it but Naruto Central is suspicious that the rumor is not true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:54 pm
I read on a website that the rumors were false.... but I'm not sure myself xd  

churrlo

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:27 pm
Too bad it didn't come out today >< It's my birthday xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:49 am
happy late b-day and the fillers end at 245 from what i heard  

jebwashere

Chibish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:45 pm
OMG--!!!

I hope this is true. D; <3333 And I want Naruto's less-blinding jumpsuit, dammit!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:00 pm
it would be nice if the fillers end.... yeah time skip would totally rock!!!

w00t!

anyways.... just keep waiting  

pinoyidol2006

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:31 am
Chibish
OMG--!!!

I hope this is true. D; <3333 And I want Naruto's less-blinding jumpsuit, dammit!
I just want everyone to get older so my hitting on them isn't craddle robbing. ;0;
Plus, Sakura kicks a** when she's older. >:D She's become my favorite kunoichi... If that's spelled correctly, I mean...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:02 pm
You spelt it right xd And I can't wait to see all of them grown up xd Lmao then liking the characters won't seem so weird lmao, because they won't be as young xd  

churrlo

toshiko1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:59 am
Shikalee
Chibish
OMG--!!!

I just want everyone to get older so my hitting on them isn't craddle robbing. ;0;
Plus, Sakura kicks a** when she's older. >:D She's become my favorite kunoichi... If that's spelled correctly, I mean...
I know! I am so excited and hopefully its not a rumor! >w<
And Sakura is now my favorite too! I mean I always liked her...but she was kind of...well wimpy and a wuss. She is strong and brave now!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:29 pm
I like the fillers and evreything but..

OBITO SQUEE! It's going to be so sad to watch what happens to him :_:  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:37 pm
Yeah it will be ><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:03 pm
well if the fillers dont end soon, i'd be fine with the series being scrapped as a whole. I fine with the manga anyways  

Koreachess

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:14 pm
OMG! if this is true...
then i never thought this day would finally come! YESH! <3

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items