Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YES! GO WIND POWER!
View Results

Zenofex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:47 pm
YES! Naruto finally cut the waterfall in half! but sasuke was able to control lightning since the age of 12-13! AMAZING! well.....naruto's pretty beast now....320 Predictions?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:58 pm
-Edited-

What the hell is with the random Sakura emo page? It had nothing to do with anything. Is Shikamaru going to get, "polled..." Draw the short straw or whatever and end up dying? I hope Asuma cries if he does. mad
They shouldn't be drawing staws if their strengths obviously differ quite vastly still.

Edit Edit: Oh. Yeah. Predictions. Shikamaru draws the short staw and gets his a** handed to him. Sakura runs out alone to find Sasuke in her emoness. Naruto is asked to cut Kakashi in half. Straight down his middle. And uh... Ino dies. Of heart failure. Yeah. That's it.

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:02 pm
I like this chapter it was all emotional and stuff. I predict that they may show a bit of Sasuke or what Sai is up to, but they'll most likely show what Shkikamaru has to do and where Haiden and Kazuzu are going.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:21 pm
Im pretty sure Naruto was dreamng of Sakura and memories of stuff...the thing that gets me is he didnt see Sakura at night anyway...

otherwise I liked this chapter. Shows Naruto making progress and stuff.  

Mr._Stabby

UnpredictableShinobi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:16 pm
Where did you guys see it? because i went to my usual naruto sight and they have been hella slow with updates... Links please?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:54 pm
Narutocentral.com  

Classic Black Sheep

Zenofex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:31 pm
teh best site:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:27 am
www.narutofan.com  

nintendonerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:33 am
Mr._Stabby
Im pretty sure Naruto was dreamng of Sakura and memories of stuff...the thing that gets me is he didnt see Sakura at night anyway...

It wasn't a dream. It was a, "Meanwhile... Sakura was emoing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

It wasn't a dream. It was a, "Meanwhile... Sakura was emoing."

Well damn...your right. I didnt believe it at first until I looked closer and saw that her suit wasnt her old suit. now you got me curious why she's being emo...  

Mr._Stabby

toshiko1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:47 am
The chapter was ok. Glad to see Naruto is progressing and Shikamaru better live! :0
And as much as I love Sakura...that was just a waste of a page. We don't care that your crying Sakura! Sorry...but that was just silly to put three panels in there just to see her cry. Totally random.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:00 pm
hm the fanfic potential of this information is near exponential. surprised I'm hoping they force Naruto to get follow through on this training to its ULTIMATE end instead of allowing him to say "OKAY, I CAN DO A FEW WIND TECHNIQUES, NOW LETS GO GET SASUKE" but force him to master the element completely first.  

Fangorn23

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 pm
Eh.
That might just happen.
It might be that the two Akatsuki are going to get Naruto and interupt his training or something.
Oh well, I hope that's not what happens because that sounds so like something Naruto would do.

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games