Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:51 pm
Ok, I'm thinking of creating some guild games, possibly an avie contest, and a few other things that my mind has yet to think of. If you have any ideas about how to make this a great guild of fun and happiness and full of love for McFly, please post here and let me know what you think.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:13 pm
ahh kwl! we could make lil mcfly avis! soooo cute! im in even though i have no idea hw 2 use this website! was only shown it a couple of days ago!x  

bubble.pop.fizz

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:11 am
McFly avies.... sure. I was also thinking of having a McFly fan girl themed avie contest and a create a McFly avie contest. It's still in the works though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:27 am
thts sounds even funkier! MCFLYERS ALL THE WAY! ill jst make me into an avi! hehehe! genius idea there babe! x  

bubble.pop.fizz

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:21 am
Hey, these ideas sound great!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:07 am
oooh another idea... we could post a line from a song and then the next person (repling) writes the next line! mrgreen

had the idea from the harry potter guild my friend is addicted 2! they write the next line in the books! confused

after the persons replies with the line, they can write another! so on & so forth..ta da! genius i say genius! mwhahaha! blaugh

Ames xXx  

bubble.pop.fizz

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:14 pm
bubble.pop.fizz
oooh another idea... we could post a line from a song and then the next person (repling) writes the next line! mrgreen

had the idea from the harry potter guild my friend is addicted 2! they write the next line in the books! confused

after the persons replies with the line, they can write another! so on & so forth..ta da! genius i say genius! mwhahaha! blaugh

Ames xXx

How would you like to head up that thread? It's you're idea you should run that thread.
I'm working on creating sub-forums currently.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:18 pm
How about quizzes? Like mcfly general knowledge and lyrics quizzes? Just an idea...  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:40 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
How about quizzes? Like mcfly general knowledge and lyrics quizzes? Just an idea...

Great idea too!
Sub-forums are being titled... we just need the gold to purchase them... but I'm working on that too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Ok, here's the grand idea I've had for the guild's first contest...
It's going to be a 'Please Please' themed contest. (no nakie avies though... sorry to disappoint anyone). Details will be released soon and I'm prize hunting to... so stay tuned for this contest!  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:29 am
Cool, sounds fantastic!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:33 pm
reven_dragon
bubble.pop.fizz

Ames xXx

How would you like to head up that thread? It's you're idea you should run that thread.
I'm working on creating sub-forums currently.

ahhhh cheers hun! yeh definatly....funky doo dah! rofl lovin the quiz idea 2 krystal! heart xXx
listenin 2 star girl & im soooooo hyper! *whacks knee on coputer desk*! ow crying  

bubble.pop.fizz

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:25 pm
Ok... so here's what I have planned to work on getting started in this guild.

1. Get our first sub-forum! (So donate what you can, The guild will love ya for it!)
2. Parties... I think our first can be a Halloween Christmas party. Thank you to xbrassangel_13x for starting the current party.
3. Fan Fics (I'm hoping to put these in another new sub forum, so please wait to start up the fan fics for just a little while.)
4. Pictures Thank you to tez18 for starting the thread full of drool worthy McFly Pics!
5. A B-Day thread that celebrates the birthdays of guild members.
6. A thread dedicated to each member of McFly... (Trust me, I'm almost done with these threads... Expect them in the next 2 weeks, or so since I have had homework to do)
7. An Off-Topic thread (opening today, Sept. 20th)

8. A suggestions thread where you can suggest things like other bands, books, magazines, websites, that you like, that you think others may like as well.
9. A Trivia thread (might end up being a contest instead)
10. A thread for McFly links and other music resources of goodness.
11. FAN ART! A thread for out McFly fan art!
12. A thread dedicated to guild siggies and banners! (Siggies have been made! but feel free to make more!)
13. MORE CONTESTS!
14. and lots more as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:22 am
heart mrgreen love it! mrgreen heart  

bubble.pop.fizz

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:05 pm
wow! They sound totally rocking!  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]