What do you think of eBay???
  It's awesome!!!
  Alright.
  Stupid!!!
  Um...What's eBay???
View Results

dj tima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:34 am
Hey I want to know what you think of eBay and whats the best thing to search for on it???? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:40 am
It's useful I'll give it that, I don't use it because of well, the fact I don't have money to throw around and I don't know my account number to use paypal.
I occasionally have a look for sporting memorabilia and whatever else that seems useful.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

dj tima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:24 am
DNA_Guru
It's useful I'll give it that, I don't use it because of well, the fact I don't have money to throw around and I don't know my account number to use paypal.
I occasionally have a look for sporting memorabilia and whatever else that seems useful.

yeah i feel the same way sometimes. because sometimes i would rather not use paypal because all the fraud goin around these days. but there are some occasions wen i look at some sydney swans merchandise biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:28 am
Fair dinkum! Seriously all this credit card fraud and stuff really gets me angry!!!! scream stressed  

dj tima

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:52 am
I used to use it fairly often, to by Avenged Sevenfold merch & memorobilia.

Don't use it so much nowadays, don't have the money to throw around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:09 am
I don't use eBay.

Pocket-Sized Jesus

dj tima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:00 am
Yeah I don't that much money to throw around too. By the way I have another question for everyone. Whats the best thing to look for on eBay???
So far it looks like sports memorobilia is very popular. Is there anything else that is quite decent to look for???

Please Tell
Thanks dj tima biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:27 am
- Used underwear.
- Small Countries.

EBAY has it all. cool

I love that ad that comes up on google saying ' _______ find ______ at ebay!"

Ros!e

dj tima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Ros!e
- Used underwear.
- Small Countries.

EBAY has it all. cool

I love that ad that comes up on google saying ' _______ find ______ at ebay!"

I agree eBay does have a fair bit of stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:04 pm
I've never used eBay. I'm sure it's usefull for people with Credit or Direct Debit Cards, because there are some things you can buy brand new off eBay which are cheaper than buying it brand-new in store.  

WellzY
Crew

dj tima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:45 pm
WellzY
I've never used eBay. I'm sure it's usefull for people with Credit or Direct Debit Cards, because there are some things you can buy brand new off eBay which are cheaper than buying it brand-new in store.

yeah dats tru. i kne a friend who had bought som new gaming console n dey got it like $100 off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:48 pm
But somethin I dont like on eBay is the postage and handlin cost. It is sometimes so much, I understand why but like if you want to buy like a torch or toy car from som country the postage and handlin wuld cost more than what you wuld of bought.  

dj tima

dj tima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:49 pm
dj tima
But somethin I dont like on eBay is the postage and handlin cost. It is sometimes so much, I understand why but like if you want to buy like a torch or toy car from som country the postage and handlin wuld cost more than what you wuld of bought.

but sometimes postage and handlin may b good considerin the petrol prices these days!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:51 pm
dj tima

Thems the breaks. dramallama  

WellzY
Crew

Eggmond

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:56 am
it helps get some things but not very trust worthy  
The Official Australian Guild