Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
After Corruption? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats the guild gonna be like?
empty?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the same
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
a Lot More Metroid Fans
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:42 am
Ok what do u think the guild is gonna be liek after MP3 ?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:33 pm
xd I'm guessing we will have more fans by the time the game comes!  

MasterGiovanni
Crew

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:43 pm
Yeah! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:40 pm
It will be flooded with threads about Coruption.  

Black Ice Anti-Hero

Versatile Lunatic

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:40 pm
Let me flood the guild <.< >,> LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:57 pm
coruptoin will be like a difibulater and we'll be the half dead person it's being used on  

Kaos0

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm
if anyone needs help ill be in the game assiainace forums LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:47 am
There will be alot of newbies who only know the story they learn from MP3 and will try to act like they know what metroid is until we school them.  

shield_biter

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:22 pm
shield_biter
There will be alot of newbies who only know the story they learn from MP3 and will try to act like they know what metroid is until we school them.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:57 pm
Well said, shield_biter. Although those n00bs shouldn't be in this guild in the first place.  

Shadowlit Facade

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:29 pm
shield_biter
It was like that ever since Metroid Prime came out. Not many people have played or even know much about a Metroid game before Prime.

ashlander_alpha
Well said, shield_biter. Although those n00bs shouldn't be in this guild in the first place.
Whether they are n00bs or not, it's still Metroid, which means they have as much right to talk about it here as anyone else.

And that same logic can be applied to anyone who is just starting to play into a series. So everyone who wasn't around to play the original Metroid are n00bs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:40 am
Omega Darkness
shield_biter
It was like that ever since Metroid Prime came out. Not many people have played or even know much about a Metroid game before Prime.

ashlander_alpha
Whether they are n00bs or not, it's still Metroid, which means they have as much right to talk about it here as anyone else.

And that same logic can be applied to anyone who is just starting to play into a series. So everyone who wasn't around to play the original Metroid are n00bs.

stare so am a noob LOL iv played ZM,fusion prime 2 and hunters i dont really seem like a n00b but i guess calling a n00b is like Trying to act like you know everything not really a new person thats my opinion  

Card388
Vice Captain

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:24 pm
Card388
Omega Darkness
shield_biter

ashlander_alpha

stare so am a noob LOL iv played ZM,fusion prime 2 and hunters i dont really seem like a n00b but i guess calling a n00b is like Trying to act like you know everything not really a new person thats my opinion
Actually, I called myself a n00b with that definition. My first two games were Metroid 2 and Super Metroid. I didn't get to play the original Metroid when I was younger (since my NES broke).

And yeah, there will be new people to the series and having them start at Corruption is no different than starting with Hunters, Prime, or even....Super. mrgreen

The only difference is the amount of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:31 pm
I'd say amount of time and addition LOL  

Card388
Vice Captain

Black Ice Anti-Hero

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:41 pm
shield_biter

Dibs on dipping them into phazon.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces