Reply Naruto Guild
Your Own Ninja ;3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:46 pm
Uh so, I am wondering if I'm the only loser with their own Naruto character? I'd be shocked if I was, but if you have pictures or descriptions, post 'em!

if this has been done before, promptly lock and point me in the direction of the old thread (:

Mine, my friend Magz', and my dogs would be here:

User Image

User Image

i would be the one with the yellow bandana and the goat ANBU mask ;3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:14 pm
I don't have one xd Although I probably should blaugh It sounds like fun!!  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:24 pm
YES! I have been inspired to create my own ninja now! yes! I shall grab pencil and paper and draw! Draw valiantly powered by the spring time of youth! YOSH! *runs off cackling evilly*

nice ninja btw. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:29 am
I wish I could draw xd  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:40 pm
I have many a next-Gen character, because I'm a loser too xd Including.. ( Yeah, I'm naming them. Like you all care)

Kenichi Lee ( Rock Lee's son)
Kekio Uzumaki ( Naruo's Daughter)
Toboe Inuzuka ( Kiba's Son- He's overly obbsessed with women xD)
Usagi ( Gaara's Daughter)
And OTHER'S that are also Next-Gen, but not anybody's kid xD

Amaya ( The first female member in the Atasuki)
Yuichi Hayashi ( Kenichi childhood freind)

And I can't draw, so I ger pictures off Photobucket and/or Tektek them xD I love your pictures, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Man I wish I had one xd  

churrlo

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:46 pm
Norua
YES! I have been inspired to create my own ninja now! yes! I shall grab pencil and paper and draw! Draw valiantly powered by the spring time of youth! YOSH! *runs off cackling evilly*

nice ninja btw. :3

hahaha yes, do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:33 am
AWESOME IDEA. I'll whip up a couple sketches. All my work is on paper. XD
All I have created is villains for my doujin. New good guys give me twitchy fits.

Syndactyly

onliven321

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 am
wow can u say i so have wanted to make a character but never actually went through w/ it because i thought well i dotn want to be the only loser and make my own ninja(s).. i def. will try and draw a ninja and paste a picture of him/her... im not quite sure yet. hehe and show u alls up. cuz thats my way of the ninja.. lol ninja yes ill return in a later whiles and def. show yall idk how late though.. just keep looking back at the thread. yeah yeah. hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:21 pm
Hmm maybe I can get my friend to help me make one blaugh  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Eh, I've drawn a few.
Don't know where I put them or anything but I know they're around somewhere.
IF DRAWING YOUR OWN NINJA IS WRONG I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!!!!!! D:
wahmbulance emo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:19 pm
xd  

churrlo

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
I have many a next-Gen character, because I'm a loser too xd Including.. ( Yeah, I'm naming them. Like you all care)

Kenichi Lee ( Rock Lee's son)
Kekio Uzumaki ( Naruo's Daughter)
Toboe Inuzuka ( Kiba's Son- He's overly obbsessed with women xD)
Usagi ( Gaara's Daughter)
And OTHER'S that are also Next-Gen, but not anybody's kid xD

Amaya ( The first female member in the Atasuki)
Yuichi Hayashi ( Kenichi childhood freind)

And I can't draw, so I ger pictures off Photobucket and/or Tektek them xD I love your pictures, though.

Hey I make next-gen characters too, I only have two though.

Uzumaki Iruka (Naruto and Hinata's son)
Uzumaki Tarra (Naruto and Hinata's daughter)

The're twins and they both have the byakugan(sp?) in a difrent eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:10 am
Yep, I have my own ninja. And I posted his profile sometime ago here in this guild. Let me see if I can recover it and I'll post it.

EDIT: Found it! This profile was created while I was in my main account (Imanyueru), I'm in my mule right now.

Imanyueru
Name: Ryuuzaki Imanyueru
Class: Jonin (high ranked)
Home: Unknown, but was adopted into Konoha Village
Primary Weapon: Tanto, Shuriken, Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques.

Special: My clan is called the Ryuuzaki Clan, the clan of the dragon. The Kekkei Genkai trait in this clan is the ablility to highten all of the users ablilities in battle to the highest calibur for as long as they allow the ability to go and recovering your strength, injuries and chakra...calling it "Infinite Ability"; but its after-effect is devastating, causing the user to become totally defenseless and exhausted. Recovery could take from a range of a day to a couple of weeks, depending on how long the user uses the "infinite ablility" technique. Otherwise, this technique is very good in a tight situation, when you're tired out and have no other option.

Appearance: He appears as a 5'11" figure, light brown eyes and short, dark brown hair (to shoulder length), fair light skin. He wears the Konoha Hitai-ate on his forehead. He wears very long blue Kaki pants and a white, loose t-shirt with a hidden dragon image on the front. He also wears a Jonin shinobi vest (opened) so that the dragon image is shown. The kunai pouch on his left thigh (he's left handed) and sometimes is seen carrying around a huge makimono on his back... he uses that, only if he's in the mood for Kushiyoushe no Jutsu, Imanyueru summons dragons.

Personality: He's a shinobi who helps fight for justice or something that he feels is right. And during his personal time, he sits out somewhere peaceful and private, trying to figuring out the mysteries of his mysterious vanished clan. Only he and a very few other amount of his clan is found roaming around the world, that is...until his clan can be recovered. Even though he appears nice, he wont hesitate to annihilate anything that stands in his way of his personal beliefs, whether its a friend of foe.

Masamune-kun

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:53 pm
*runs off to make his own*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items