Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Disturbing things from my grandma/great uncle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:06 pm
Ok, so we were driving back from the mall(school shopping), and We went out to eat.

On the way out, in the target parking lot, somone was wearing knee high combat boots, this was a girl, who had a shaved head, and a renissance festivel type blouse on.

My uncle was like, look at this freak, My grandma says, what is that a guy or a girl, thats ugly.

Hes like I don't know what that is, but they should shoot it.

My grandma then says, yeah ******** ugly people.

This makes me ******** mad, just because somone chooses a differnt style/life, dosen't mean that they are ugly, or shood be shot.

I cant wear my tripp pants no more, I cant dye my hair, I cant buy a hair straightener, and I cant have long hair no more.

Shes going to make me get it cut on wensday, shes going to make me get it super short. I wanted a fringe emo .

I hate my family.

Oh and by the way, I bought almost all my tripp pants/bondage pants/'goth' stuff. I cant wear any of it unless its a hoody/jacket/t-shirt....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:56 pm
All that I can say to summerize the thoughts I have about it is, "That is plain wrong! I totally agree that because someone looks different, doesn't mean that they look ugly or need to go somewhere else because they hurt your eyes. That is wrong."  

Whisperer~Nightshade

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:51 pm
orosake
Ok, so we were driving back from the mall(school shopping), and We went out to eat.

On the way out, in the target parking lot, somone was wearing knee high combat boots, this was a girl, who had a shaved head, and a renissance festivel type blouse on.

My uncle was like, look at this freak, My grandma says, what is that a guy or a girl, thats ugly.

This makes me ******** mad, just because somone chooses a differnt style/life, dosen't mean that they are ugly, or shood be shot.

I cant wear my tripp pants no more, I cant dye my hair, I cant buy a hair straightener, and I cant have long hair no more.

Shes going to make me get it cut on wensday, shes going to make me get it super short. I wanted a fringe emo .

I hate my family.
*huggles tight*
Darling, I don't know what to say. That's very... very not right of them if you catch my drift. Just because they're not used to it doesn't mean they can't at least try to learn to live with it. All I can really say is that no matter what, you'll always have Ashy to talk to. If you ever need me, I'll be there for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Ugh... that's ridiculous. I hope you yelled at them.  

Little Miss Lunacy

TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 pm
My Gandmother is wicked she is cool with like everything aslong as my parents won't freak out to much.
My grandfather is a cranky old man sufering from dementia(SP).

My head is shaved and I wear combat boots almost all the time. Not up to my knees but ya.

Tell you grandpap to speed up or get off man damn highway lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:51 pm
TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls
My Gandmother is wicked she is cool with like everything aslong as my parents won't freak out to much.
My grandfather is a cranky old man sufering from dementia(SP).

My head is shaved and I wear combat boots almost all the time. Not up to my knees but ya.

Tell you grandpap to speed up or get off man damn highway lol.
Great grandma and her son.

She + my dad are my primary caretakers.  

Bloodgasm

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:03 pm
Thats terrible... simply terrible...

I wish people wern't always so judgemental of apperances. If somone dosn't like another person's style, then they should just keep thier mouth shut. It's not thier place to judge how another should dress, so long as they're dressed appropriately(in terms of what is and idn't being revealed) in public.

As far as your family and your clothing, why do they feel so compelled to keep you from dressing how you want, especially if you're the one buying your clothing? Do they think that the way you dress influnences who you are as a person or somthing along those lines, or are they just embarassed to be seen out in public with you (one of my best friends parents is like that with me...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:43 pm
People don't deserve to be shot for how they live their life... They deserve to be shot if they are douchebags. ROFL  

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LillieRose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:05 pm
orosake

I hate my family.

Oh and by the way, I bought almost all my tripp pants/bondage pants/'goth' stuff. I cant wear any of it unless its a hoody/jacket/t-shirt....

That's just wrong in so many ways.I don't have problems like that anymore but a friend of mine complained to me the other day that her mom took her super awesome long combat boots and All Star sneakers and threw them out in the trash!She also said that her mom did that because she thinks that we should get more serious now that we turned 21.I mean,wtf is wrong with people?!We're living in the a***ole of the world in Eastern Europe,you think people should have a little more liberal views and difference acknowledgement!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:47 pm
orosake

I hate my family.

aw..that is horrible....they shouldn't judge like that....and i can't live without all my tripp clothing.....that is so sad...  

Willie-John[Abomination]

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:01 pm
scream oh my jeez!!!
that is sooo stupid!!! My Grandma is nuts too, though (not as bad as yurs, but pretty fricking messed up)
She says me and my sister are going to go to hell because:
-We cut our hair
-We dye our hair
-I wear black
-We don't say our five prayers everyday(WHAT FIVE PRAYERS?!)
-And because my family is Catholic (i havent gone to mass in a while though)

my mom won't let me wear my Tripp pants for a few weeks because "my teachers have to get a good impression of me, get to know me first."
I'm a damn good student, I'm very polite... What the hell, mom?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:48 pm
wow.
i was pissed when my parents made me throw away my black make-up, ripped jeans, and combat boots,

but that ******** sucks >.<  

ronton-ritsuzen

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:54 pm
orosake

I hate my family.

I would have to say that I would have been rather upset with them if I was present. It's not really their place to judge other people, and if they are christian... well there are a few quotes for that, something about "let ye without sin cast the first stone" and "do not judge lest ye be judged as well". Yeah, I'm paraphrasing since I don't really want to try to look up rather famous general quotations. All I'm really saying is that they should be reminded of the values they perport to uphold if they are going to be so blatently against the teachings of their own religion (yes I'm making a general assumption here, but if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:38 pm
If my mom told me to get rid of my goth clothes, I'd tell her to kiss my a**. And I would too. Hide your goth clothes or have a friend hold onto them. When u leave the house or go to school, have your friend bring ur clothes or hope over to their house and change XD  

GreedsLittleEdo

m. schiste13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:42 pm
orosake

I hate my family.

wow...that's messed up, I know how you feel about the last part. My mom took all of my "goth" stuff to, most of it bought by me......parents  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff