Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

helga.x

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:22 pm
Weeee holidays.... are coming up in about seven weeks crying

I want them to come now! blaugh

Last holidays I went away to Port Stephens at Newcastle ^_^ Where do you usually go on holidays and whats your favourite place?

I love Fingal Bay personally, It's so cool. It's at Port STephens and it is so cool smile Yeha and guys = hott there. smile Also I love going to Ulladulla that place is just teh coolest.

My family is going down to canberra next holidays as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:27 pm
I only have six weeks left of uni until holidays... one of those weeks there are no classes due to study week, and the other two are just exams... sweatdrop

In my month of holidays, I'm going to sleep, eat and muck around on gaia 3nodding .  

Chemical_Kitten

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:35 pm
WOOOOOOO! IM GOING CANBERRA MAYBE TOO THIS HOLZ COMMIN! im going to see Cousin Jez was supposed to see him last holz but mum couldnt afford crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:40 am
I stay home and hope my parents are going to go away for a few days. I just become nocturnal in my holidays...  

Boffins

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:43 am
Holidays for me are also six weeks away, but these six weeks will be full of exams and lots of homework.

As well as that, my parents are planning to move house these holidays, though I don't want to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:46 am
Well at the end of this week my holidays will be 6 weeks away. That means that I will only have one more term left of year 11 after that x______x
and in these holidays i am going away to Sydney for dancing! XD

Lai Woun
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:50 am
Lai Woun
Well at the end of this week my holidays will be 6 weeks away. That means that I will only have one more term left of year 11 after that x______x
Where are you going in Sydney for dancing? Which style(s)?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:57 am
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
hrmmm...i am going to compete in the eisteddfod...at the uni of NSW...i think...and i am in a jazz, classical and contemp!  

Lai Woun
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:58 am
Lai Woun
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
hrmmm...i am going to compete in the eisteddfod...at the uni of NSW...i think...and i am in a jazz, classical and contemp!

The Rock Esterfford? Wow! That's amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:00 am
Lai Woun
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
whee That's so cool!! Is this with your dance school?  

Chemical_Kitten

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:06 am
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
yup it is! just means that there will be a lot of work leading up to it, that i and i already have another eisteddfod coming up in 3 weeks!

@mini: i dont think it is the rock eisteddfod, i think it is called something like McDonalds something er rather eisteddfod XD

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:11 am
Lai Woun
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
Chemical_Kitten
Lai Woun
yup it is! just means that there will be a lot of work leading up to it, that i and i already have another eisteddfod coming up in 3 weeks!

@mini: i dont think it is the rock eisteddfod, i think it is called something like McDonalds something er rather eisteddfod XD
A lot of work, but it will be worth it 3nodding

Good luck for it!!! whee  

Chemical_Kitten

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:20 am
Chemical_Kitten
A lot of work, but it will be worth it 3nodding

Good luck for it!!! whee
yeah i am going to be very tired in these next few weeks...i have rehearsals everynight now...except for mondays!

Thank you XD

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:56 am
No holidays for Lili. sad  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:59 am
Lilithia
No holidays for Lili. sad
O: really! DD:  
The Official Australian Guild