Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The sims 3?!?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:26 pm
will there really be a sims 3!?!?!? i heard they will speak english, is it true? where do i find out more about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:48 pm
The Sims makes a lot of money. If something makes a lot of money, they'll keep making it. So yes, there probably will be a Sims 3, maybe in 4 or 5 years. Since that's so far off, there's no place to find much information.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Late Shift

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 pm
I hope there is a Sims 3. While I love the game there are many things that can be improved upon. I also hope that they continue to speak Sim'ish', as I think speaking any other language would kill the game. At least for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:50 pm
♠ Yep, there will be- but there was an article about it with hoax screenshots that were actually sims 2 screenshots, but more... high tech- plus photoshopped. ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:16 pm
Late Shift
I hope there is a Sims 3. While I love the game there are many things that can be improved upon. I also hope that they continue to speak Sim'ish', as I think speaking any other language would kill the game. At least for me.

It wouldn't hurt me too bad, I keep my sound low or off.

But I like them speaking simlish, it's a special part of the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:20 pm
That would be cool, although since sims is played world wide...it might be hard for them to make them speak english. Im sure it wouldn't come out for a while since the sims2 is pretty new.  

S i m m u l a r

cottonkandynb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:50 pm
Late Shift

Me too! Not knowing what they are saying is the whole fun of it! (besides the pictures in the bubbles) I just want a sims thats like the first one... not so 3D. Sorry, I just hate that it takes so long to load... at least on my computer it does... all the graphics... I'm very impatient.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:19 pm
I wouldn't want a Sims 3 to come out anytime soon, Sims 2 is still too new. I would like it to come out eventually, but not until everything on Sims 2 has gotten old, and I don't think that will be for a very long time...  

Sweet_Melissad

Briannabo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageTotally a..

That would be awesome, but it wouldn't come out until "The Sims 2" got older. I like that they speak "Simlish" and I wouldn't want it to change, it makes them who they are. heart

..Gamer ChickUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:13 pm
I agree, i like the sims 2, and it is still kinda new, i can wait, I just wasnt sure if it was true... I still need the sims 2 pets before i plan on getting the sims 3...  

Kitties_at_the_disco

goofy_gurl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:19 pm
i would like a sims 3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:37 pm
goofy_gurl
i would like a sims 3

User ImageUser ImageTotally a..

It'd be nice, but I still think "The Sims 2" is still too new. 3nodding

..Gamer ChickUser ImageUser Image

Briannabo

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 am
The Sims will never speak english because they'll run out of things to say after a while and no one would actually watch a sim conversation while they could be doing other things with other sims.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 am
[tofu][rocket]
The Sims will never speak english because they'll run out of things to say after a while and no one would actually watch a sim conversation while they could be doing other things with other sims.

thats what i thought, it might get annoying because they might just keep saying the same things, unless they come up with like a million things for them to say, which i doubt they will. They dont need to speak english, but it still sounds interesting  

Kitties_at_the_disco

meblabla123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:16 am
that would be so cool

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items