Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:01 pm
Lets Star Gaze Tonight. . .

If you travel far enough through the forest you will come upon a clearing.
There are no trees so, it is a good place to lay down and gaze up at the moon and stars or... in the daytime pick out shapes in the clouds above.
Trees of all sorts border the clearing and there is no bushes or undergrowth.
Prey is abundant here and it is a great place to take friends or the family to hang around and play.
On the left side of the Clearing is a small stream of clear water if it is needed and on the right side of the clearing is a small cliff if you want to sit upon it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Saori_Wolf_Star/Miscellaneous/Hold Ups For Forums/Clearings/Clearing1.bmp
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Saori_Wolf_Star/Miscellaneous/Hold Ups For Forums/Clearings/Clearing2.bmp
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Saori_Wolf_Star/Miscellaneous/Hold Ups For Forums/Clearings/Clearing3.bmp
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Saori_Wolf_Star/Miscellaneous/Hold Ups For Forums/Clearings/Clearing4.bmp

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:15 pm
Star sighed. Bored, she walked to the clearing and laid there in the dew filled grass, hands behind her head. Clouds rolled by and she tried to make a resemblance to something for each cloud. "Hmm...that one looks like a carp...and that one looks like a butterfly...that one, hmm..." Star laughed. "That one looks like Heart with her pups! Just wait till she sees this." Star smiled as she continued on gazing at the clouds. Far off and away from the other clouds, was one. Her brows furrowed in thinking of what that looked like. It was also a bit far off, so a little hard for her to see what it resembled. Finally, it came to her. "That one looks like me...of when I was a loner...do I still feel as isolated as I did before? No, I'm getting better. But still, I can't help but feel that way, even now. What is wrong with me?" Star frowned and closed her eyes, a small gesture, however useless it was, to try and not think about it anymore for the time being.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:56 pm
Atka went to the clearing and looked about, he didn't see anyone so he laid down and rolled onto his back looking at the clouds. he thought he saw a cloud that looked an aweful lot like Rena, and it seemed to wink at him, but he knew it was his imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:02 pm
"Hmm?" Star's ears perked up and she looked to her side. There was Atka. Smiling, she stood up and walked to him, sitting next to him. She scratched his ears. "Hey little pup. What brings you here, all alone on such a fine day?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:05 pm
Atka instantly jumped up and backed off a little bit, "I ...I ...I wasn't doing 'nothing I sware"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:11 pm
Star frowned a bit at his reaction. "Are you okay? Hmm, you do know that if you were doing nothing, then you must be doing something." Star sighed. "No, I am not trying to stump you with logic. You can tell me what's wrong, so that I can try to help you...but of course, you can always keep it to yourself too."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:21 pm
Atka looked at her confused, "I don't know" he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:24 pm
"There's only one question that I'd like you to answer if you can. Are you afriad of me for any reason?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:28 pm
"N-N-N-N-No, I'm afraid of everyone I think...'cept for my mom" He looked towards where she was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:34 pm
Star cocked her head to the side. "Oh." Star smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow out of it. In the meantime, I'll give you your space." Star got up and headed for the forest.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:37 pm
He watched her go and curled up in a ball in the clearing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:03 pm
Star, unknowingly wandered back to the clearing a while after she left. "Oh. How'd I end back here?" Star wondered. "Hmm, I just hope that Atka isn't here anymore. I don't want to give him another scare..." Star's voice sounded a bit uspet, as she peered behind a tree at the borders of the clearing before she let herself be seen by anyone.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:51 pm
Seeing Atka not there anymore, Star walked to the centre of the clearing and laid down. She put her head on her paws and whined softly. The sun shone brilliantly overhead and a soft breeze brushed past and lifted her fur up. She sighed and rolled unto her back, her paws against her chest. Star completely relaxed her whole body and took a deep breath, slowly exhaling. She closed her eyes, only to have them open after she shook her head to clear the fur away from her muzzle. Star gently wagged her tail for no apparent reason.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:32 am
Walking into the clearing she decided this was as good a place as any to relax a bit, finding a nice soft spot in the grass she streched her self out and stared into the sky  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:38 pm
"Hmm?" Star moved her head to the side and saw someone else here. She did not recognize her, so Str got up and walked to the new wolf. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Star." She smiled warmly as she turned human.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff