Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Reference Thread (Information on things related to Yu-Gi-Oh) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:06 pm
I have decided to make this thread for all of those threads that have died (and are to be deleted), but have infomation that is very valuable. Take the "Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie" thread that Seto Batman created. That thread died on February 23rd 2005, and no one has posted on it since then. But it contains information that is very valuable and that infomation can be used for reference.

To sum it up... *drumrolls* This thread is a reference thread. (Simple huh?)

-Rules-

#1 Members may post information
#2 Info in here is for reference only. Don't take anything ideas from here and claim that you made them up.
#3 Organization is key. Keep posts clean and organized.

That will be all...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:10 pm
Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie

Kaiba's Quotes
So what are some of the great things kaiba says during the movie? Well here are some! ((Note: This soon will be turned in to the script. I'm one fourth of the way there.))
Quote:
Yami: You've wanted a rematch, Seto Kaiba? You've got one
Kaiba: And this time things will end differently, you pompous windbag.

Quote:
Worker#1: The simulation is malfunctioning. I'm sorry, Mr. Kaiba, but I was certain our calculations were correct this time, sir.
Worker#2: If you just give us one more chance, sir.
Kaiba:So you can fail again? Sorry.
Worker#1 razz lease, sir. We're close to postulating a winning Strategum.
Kaiba: Well if I we're you, I'd be postulating myself a new job. You've had more than enough time to find a way to beat Yugi's Egyptian God cards, but as usual I 'll have to do it myself. Now get out.

Quote:
Pegasus: Oh can it be? It's my dear friend, Kaiba-boy.
Kaiba:Spare me the pleasantries, Pegasus. You and I have never been friends so let's not start pretending now.
Pegasus: Oh, looks like some one needs a hug.
Kaiba: No, Thanks.

Quote:
Joey: In order to get through you'll have to duel a top contender and I happen to know one...
Tristan: Seto Kaiba?

Quote:
Pegasus: Isn't this the most high-tech dueling ring you've ever seen?
Kaiba: This place is an out-dated joke, but so are you so it fits.

Quote:
Pegasus: And this card does...
Kaiba: Do you ever shut up? I know what it does. What do you take me for? A rookie?

Quote:
Kaiba: I guess the mind is the first thing to go because you forgot all about my face down cards.

Quote:
Kaiba: I hope you brought your egyptian god cards because otherwise this duel won't be any fun at all.

Quote:
Kaiba: You're in no position to make threats so shut up and duel.

Quote:
Kaiba: And you're being so helpful...why?

Quote:
Kaiba: I'll keep this card face down until the time is right...right for me that is.

Quote:
yami: Kaiba, do you have any idea of what you've just done?
Kaiba: Let's see I think I just beat you.

Quote:
It hurts. Doesn't it? Right now I'd be praying for mercy because after this I'm going to take you down piece by painful piece so let the torture continue.

Quote:
Kaiba: If you think he's scary now just wait until he attacks. Infact, don't wait. Blue-eyes ultimate dragon, attack!

Quote:
Kaiba: For all the times I was humiliated when I should clearly have been the winner. For all the times I had to listen to you preach about the heart of the cards! You're going down, yugi and my blue-eyes white dragon shall put you there!

Quote:
Yami: Will you stop this?
Kaiba: After one lucky move? I don't think so.

Quote:
Yami: My deck is safe.
Kaiba: But your life points aren't.

Quote:
Kaiba: My blue-eyes white dragon will blast you into the minor leagues...where you belong.

Quote:
Kaiba: How do you like the pain and sting of defeat? I've felt it for too long.

Quote:
Kaiba: How the mighty have fallen. You look like a dog waiting to be put out if its misery. Get up. Get up so I can knock you back down!

Quote:
Kaiba: Let me get this straight. Your playing a cream puff and an elf? Well its your funeral.

Quote:
Yugi: How can we beat a real monster?
Kaiba: Simple, With a real monster.

Quote:
Pegasus: Oh please. He is gone. No one could surive a defeat like that. No one except Kaiba that is. Oh, did i say that out loud?
Yugi: Kaiba...
Kaiba: Oh, spare me all that bull about frienship. Will you? We all know if that freak wouldn't have interrupted our duel, I'd win.
Yugi: Well, at least we have the old Kaiba back.
Kaiba: This conversation is over. We'll duel again.

Have something to add? Maybe I didn't get a quote exactly right. PM me!

Cards Kaiba used in the movie
Blue-eyes white dragon
Blue-Eyes ultimate dragon
Polymerization
megamorph
X-head cannon
Attack Guidance Armor
Dark Core
Y-dragon head
Soul Release
Z-Metal tank
Return from the different dimension
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Familiar Knight
Obligatory Summon
Pyramid of Light
Mystical Space Typhoon
Petin the dark clown
Deck destruction virus
Des Feral Imp
Card of Demise
White dragon ritual
Paladin of white dragon
Monster Reborn
Blue-eyes shining dragon
Spear dragon

Did I miss a card? If I did PM me the name.

Song Lyrics
You're not me (Kaiba):
You think I've got it all. Every one thinks I've got it made.Well, how come my only friends are the ones I pay?
No one Understands what I would do to change my life for just one day. Don't say if I were you (say if I were you) or tell me what to do if things would be if you in my shoes cause you're not me(cause you're not me).
Don't say if I were you or tell me what to do if things would be if you in my shoes cause you're not me.

One Card Short (Yami Yugi):
Life's just a game. We all wanna win. Keep your hand a secret. Unleash the monsters within.
Somtime's its over before its even begun. If some one else catches up now, How am I going to win this one?
I'm always one card short. Always one day late. For once I find my card I can celebrate.
For I have to protect myself so there's no one else to blame.I need just one more move. One final chance to prove I can win this game.

Blind Ambition (Joey):
I wanna change the world. I wanna find my pearl. I wanna be the one who in the end gets the pretty girl.
I don't wanna be outdone. I wanna be second to none. I wanna be the hero not the zero to any one.
By subtraction by addition! I'm a pretty Mathemetitcian. I haven't figured out my mission. Just Another Boy with Blind Ambition. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh....

How Much Longer (Mokuba):
I'm stuck inside. Can't get this done. Which I could hide. This scene is really such a pain.
I just can't see how this is any use to me. This work is driving me insane.
All I want to do is to get away. Can anybody tell me how muchlonger till I'm done? How much longer till I can feel the sun? How much longer? I can't wait. How much longer till I can play again?

Step up (Little Yugi):
Do you really want to know it? I don't think you want to it's gonna go down and how i have my feet around the crown. Do you really think you can take over my place? I don't think you have a cahance.
I got my friends and they've got my back. No evil will come or care to attack. Pack your bags cause you're not staying long. What's it gonna be? GO!
Step up. Step up. I think you're trying to get to me, but it won't work you see because I got my days to me.

It's Over (Anubis):
Oh, Oh, Oh...Feel the pain. I see you wonder. Hear the thunder? Let it rain. never for got you walk. If you can't battle I suggest you not talk. Flip that. Strategize. Energize. Get some lies. Strike that. Flip that thing into guys. You can't take this from me. This is my life. Burning in flames. Tears in my eyes. It's over, It's over...

Sorrry If they aren't exactly correct, but it's hard to get them right especially on fast ones like Step up or It's over.

Credits
heart Eric Stuart-Seto Kaiba heart
Tara Jayne-Mokuba Kaiba
Dan Green-Yami/Yugi Mutou
Wayne Grayson-Joey Wheeler
Frank Frankson-Tristan Taylor
Amy Birnbaum-Te'a Gardner
Darren Dunstan- Maximillion Pegasus
Adam Blaustein-Grandpa
Scottie Ray-Anubis

Those are the main voice actors in the movie and I put links up for you to see what else they've done. I especially want to thank Eric Stuart for providing the voice for Kaiba and being a great voice director!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Xesca

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:57 pm
Smashing idea, muchacha. Muah~! heart

Name translations:
Japanese => English/other languages
Kaiba Seto => Seto Kaiba
Kaiba Mokuba => Mokuba Kaiba
Kaiba Gozaburo => Gozaburo Kaiba
Kaiba Noa => Noah Kaiba
Mou hitori no boku/Atemu => Yami
Mouto Yuugi => Yugi Moto
Jounouchi Katsuya => Joseph Wheeler
Anzu Mazaki => Tea Gardner
Honda Hiroto => Tristan Taylor
Mouto Sugoroku => Solomon Moto
Bakura Ryo => Bakura
Ishtar Isis => Ishizu Ishtar
Ishtar Malik => Marik Ishtar
Ishtar Rishid => Odion Ishtar
Inspector Haga => Weevil Underwood
Dragon Ryuuzaki => Rex Raptor
Otogi Ryuuji => Duke Devlin
Shizuka Kawai => Serenity Wheeler
Pegasus J. Crawford => Maximillion Pegasus
Kujaku Mai => Mai Valentine
Dartz => Dartz (Oh my god... eek )
Amelda => Alister
Raphael => Rafael
Varon => Valon
If I'm missing anyone, tell me.

BIRTHDAYS (month/day)
Kaiba: 10/25
Mokuba: 7/7
Yuugi: 6/4
Jounouchi: 1/25
Anzu: 8/18
Honda: 4/19
Bakura: 9/2
Otogi: 2/28
Mai: 11/20
Kajiki: 3/1
Haga: 7/21
Roba: 4/1
Ryuuzaki: 12/29
Bandit Keith: 8/12
Pegasus: 10/8
Malik: 12/23
Isis: 4/5
Rishid: Unlisted/Unknown
Shadi: Unknown

WRITING THE NAMES
Surname first, prename last.
User Image

FAVORITE FOODS
I don't remember them all. stare
Seto likes beef steak with sauce and hates oden.
Mokuba likes chocolate parfait and hates celery.
Yuugi likes hamburgers and hates onions.
Jounouchi likes arabian rice and hates nothing.
Isis likes omahri and hates meat.
Ryou likes cream puffs.
Honda likes sobayaki.
Pegasus likes white wine and gorgonzola cheese.
Someone hated urshins.
Malik liked something Egyptian and random.
That's all I remember. xp

EDIT ~~~
Okay, ages. MUAHAHAHAAA!! *laughs evilly*
Wait a second. I'm nipping off to Kokoro No Naka to get the information on the ages.
Fran
Yuugi, Anzu, Jounouchi, Honda, Bakura, Otogi and Kaiba are all in their 2nd year of high school [no exact age is given]. It should be noted that Japanese high schools are different than American high schools, and 2nd year there is the equivalent of 11th grade here, making the characters around 16 or 17. Sugoroku is 72, Mokuba's age isn't listed, but in the manga, it was said he was born when Kaiba was 5, which makes him 11 or 12, assuming Kaiba is 16 or 17, Mai is 24, Kajiki is 19, Haga is 14, Esper Roba is 17, Ryuuzaki is 15, Bandit Keith is 26, Pegasus is 24, Malik is 16, Isis is 20, and Shadi's is unknown. Rishid's age, while not listed or stated outright, can be figured from the flashback in manga volume 24. He was 4 years old when he overheard the Ishtar parents talking, and a year later, Isis was born. Malik is 16, therefore Rishid is 25.

Fran rocks!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:04 pm
Dude..ett. Xesca I don't know you, but your an angel. That helps me alot...i don't understand these japanese names crying  

MiKrowaved

Freakachick

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:15 pm
hahaha! You had to use a picture! *dodges objects*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:20 pm
domokun -Reserved- domokun

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

MiKrowaved

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:22 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Xesca

Arigatou... I think that this thread will be very useful...
Hey hey, should i do a cardlist? I know a site that lists every US made card 3nodding ((GO FIENDS! xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:22 pm
SKfantheXTREME
hahaha! You had to use a picture! *dodges objects*

xd You are mean, Death... pure evil... twisted  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:24 pm
*huggles Xesca* I love that list, now if only we could get the correct ages, ive been searchign for those. I really wanna find out how old Mokuba is and the age difference between the two of the. i suspect that Mokubas around 12 or 13 and Im pretty darn sure Setos 18 by now in the series. But the age idff and Mokis age still confuses me. if you know anything, post it here please biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:16 pm
Krow_Bird
Dude..ett. Xesca I don't know you, but your an angel. That helps me alot...i don't understand these japanese names crying

Total angel twisted Mwahaha.
Hmm.....
I suppose there should be a post for websites?

WEBSITES
I'll update this later. stare Time for bed.  

Xesca

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:03 pm
Krow_Bird
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Xesca

Arigatou... I think that this thread will be very useful...
Hey hey, should i do a cardlist? I know a site that lists every US made card 3nodding ((GO FIENDS! xd ))

If you want... afterall this is a reference thread... and card lists are for reference... what the hell? Go ahead and post one! whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:18 pm
And I thought I knew a lot about YGO... eek  

kmal

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:11 am
kmal
And I thought I knew a lot about YGO... eek

xd That's what we're here for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:27 pm
Hm... I know I've got a store house of knowledge here somewhere... Oh!

Blood type is important in Japan, more important than the Western Zodiac sign.

Type A: Calm, cool and collected, but distant. Determined and very one track, a Type A person will get what he or she wants and you will not stand in their way, however they often sacrifice for the sake of sacrifice.

Type B: Friendly and outgoing, they don't have the one track mind of the Type A, but they are happy to help where they can. They can sometimes be naive and over emotional.

Type AB: Both calm and friendly, type AB gets things done, but at his or her own pace and is generally a fairly well balanced person.

Type O: Everybody loves a Type O. They are bouncy and full of energy, but sometimes they can make big mistakes, but you can't hate a Type O for long.

For reference, Seto is Type A. Joey is Type B. I can't remember who's AB and I'm Type O.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:23 am
I'm a type O, but I don't act like that. I act like a type A with hints of type B.

Seto - Type A
Joey - Type B
Mokuba - Type O
Bandit Keith - Type O
Tea - Type O
Ryou - Type AB
Solomon - Type O
Pegasus - Type A
Mai - ?
Malik - Type B
Rex - Type O
Duke - Type B