Reply The Naruto Network
Who is responsible for the killing of Dosu? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YouFreakMeOut_o.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:19 pm
I just wanted to know who killed Dosu in the show?(By the way, im mad because he's my favorite character) scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:49 am
Um how many episodes have you watched cause if you've seen Orochimaru against the Third Hokage fight you would remember that Orochimaru killed him and his team mates for the resurrection technique he was going to use on the three other Hokages  

CapKamikazi

Mahoshen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:46 am
That's not true.. Gaara killed Dosu. Dosu was upset that Gaara was going to fight Sasuke in the finals and he decided to kill Gaara but.. Gaara owned him. And Orochimaru didn't ressurect 3 hokages, only 2. He probably would have ressurected another if Dosu didn't get killed by Gaara. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:11 pm
CapKamikazi
Um how many episodes have you watched cause if you've seen Orochimaru against the Third Hokage fight you would remember that Orochimaru killed him and his team mates for the resurrection technique he was going to use on the three other Hokages
Sorry, I went on vacation for a while, and I missed a LOT of episodes...........  

YouFreakMeOut_o.0

zanthos01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:33 pm
Gaara kills Dosu because they both want the oppurtunity to fight against Uchiha Sasuke, and decided to see who it would be. Gaara was in one of those uncontrollable rage moods and had to kill somebody.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:28 am
Right Dosu was killed by Gaara but his teamates were killed by Orochimaru along with the Kazekage my bad it has been along time since I have seen those episodes

and I know he didn't ressurect three I said he WAS going to ressurect three but if you say the episode it was the third hokage that stopped it Orochimaru did not need Dosu cause he could have used any dead body

and if your going to correct someone try to get your facts right  

CapKamikazi

meefman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:40 pm
YouFreakMeOut_o.0
I just wanted to know who killed Dosu in the show?(By the way, im mad because he's my favorite character) scream

Don't have a fit! I will gather the seven dragonballs and wish him back to life! Then I'll give him a nice GumGum fruit, (from One Piece), to eat!
Seriously, refresh my memory. Who was Dosu?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:00 pm
me am kinda wondering that too  

Zalge

Fashionable Gaian

Tachikana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:31 am
Gaara killed him....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:28 pm
gaara killed dosu....it was the shukaka's fault...  

Kiwi_Piranah

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:47 pm
meefman
YouFreakMeOut_o.0

Don't have a fit! I will gather the seven dragonballs and wish him back to life! Then I'll give him a nice GumGum fruit, (from One Piece), to eat!
Seriously, refresh my memory. Who was Dosu?

Dosu was the sound ninja working for Orochimaru who had a white mask on his face. Zaku was the one with no mask, and Kin was the girl.

Dosu was killed by Gaara because it was the full moon and Gaara was crazy because of it.

Zaku and Kin were sacrificed by Orochimaru in order to resurrect Shodaime and Niidaime. (The First and the Second for those English dubbies). I don't think any dead body would have worked, because the cost for the jutsu was two human lives. A dead body with no life in it would not have worked.

It's okay, it's easy to miss. The bodies are only shown for about one second, and the panel is scrolling up to Orochimaru's face, because he's talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:11 am
gaaras weerd in da first season wit da shukaku and everything...he gets betta tho after naruto beats da crap outta him during da konoha war.... mrgreen  

Kiwi_Piranah

Flipper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:43 pm
Dunno neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:27 am
Why are people still responding? I answered the question as fully as the series ever did. O_O  

Ruingaraf

darklord8331

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:39 pm
when he was on the roof thinking, gaara was attacked by the sound ninja dosu, and got owned!!!!! bwahahahaha!! rofl  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff