Submit

Snake or Pit?
  Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
  Pit? Pit!? PIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
View Results

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:16 pm
In my latest issue of Nintendo Power, two writers had a small debate over who will be better, Solid Snake or Pit. The whole thing was pretty cool. But it got me thinking. What do other people think? Who do you think will be better, Snake or Pit?

My opinion is kind of neutral...you see, I think Metakinght will beat them both.

My favorite part of the the whole debate was when the guy who liked Pit made the comment, "Everyone knows, snakes can't fly."
Of course, I though of the perfect comeback to that.
"Snakes can fly. They just need to get on a plane."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Pit will suck. Low tier at best.

When I think of Snake + Explosives, I think of him being about as good as Captain Falcon, which even now doesn't give him a chance much greater than middle tier.

However, if he's as slow as Link, without the aid of a disjointed hit box, he may end up being Low tier as well.

Although this is all speculation.  

ArcVyse

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:57 pm
ArcVyse
Pit will suck. Low tier at best.

When I think of Snake + Explosives, I think of him being about as good as Captain Falcon, which even now doesn't give him a chance much greater than middle tier.

However, if he's as slow as Link, without the aid of a disjointed hit box, he may end up being Low tier as well.

Although this is all speculation.

Haha.. how very foolish.. pit will suck as much as marth... None!!
Pit is gonna be a hell of alot better than a wannabee bomberman with no guns. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:59 pm
...............................i like Solid Snake assholes............................  

J-PiPe

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:58 am
hehe, yeah me too sweatdrop

but pit iz just better. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:44 pm
Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Snakes can fly. They just need to get on a plane."

rofl But if i had to choose, i think they will make them both so they have the potential for high tier. This is because if they both are good, then alot of ppl use them, this will make demands for games with them on it rise which nintendo wants

Hot_ArmS

Muffs

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:10 pm
We need to get this Mutha Fexxing Snake outta this Mutha Fexxing game!
gonk domokun heart
Pit all the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:56 am
i would have to go with snake cuz im preety sure guns are more powerful than arrows  

Reaper1120

Yo Fish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:18 pm
Tel-Jilad Squirrel
In my latest issue of Nintendo Power, two writers had a small debate over who will be better, Solid Snake or Pit. The whole thing was pretty cool. But it got me thinking. What do other people think? Who do you think will be better, Snake or Pit?

My opinion is kind of neutral...you see, I think Metakinght will beat them both.

My favorite part of the the whole debate was when the guy who liked Pit made the comment, "Everyone knows, snakes can't fly."

HAHAHA!!! You know the good summer movies are stopping when Mace Windu is killing snakes on a plane with a flame thrower! I agree with you and Meta Knight. Also, is your name like a Mirroden elf from the game Magic the Gathering?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:30 pm
Yo Fish
Tel-Jilad Squirrel

HAHAHA!!! You know the good summer movies are stopping when Mace Windu is killing snakes on a plane with a flame thrower! I agree with you and Meta Knight. Also, is your name like a Mirroden elf from the game Magic the Gathering?

Yeah, my name is based on Magic....Tel-Jilad is a region of the forests of Mirrodin, and Squirrels are my favorite creature type in Magic, and my favorite animal, yeah.

I can't wait for Brawl, yeah. I decided the first character I want to play with is Snake, and I'm going to play with him on the Halberd level so I can say "Snake on a Halberd" yeah.
That, or play with him on Fox's level and say "Snake on an Arwing" when I stand on an Arwing, yeah. That is, assuming you can still stand on an Arwing like in Melee, yeah.  

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:33 am
My vote is for Pit, because I've been a Kid Icarus fan for my entire life, and his new character design is super cool!! I haven't played MGS, so I can't say anything good or bad about Snake.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:43 pm
snake won't be that fun to play because all the n00bs will be like "ZOMG SNAKE!!! LOLZ LETS PLAY SNAKZORZ!!!!" and then all the guys who think their pro will laugh at all the actually good Snake players, because all the n00bs play snake. And Pit will probably be taking the place of Marth.  

clownrus

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:50 am
Nah, Marth is staying, he's filling the status quo. Roy's probably out, though, since his character design is so close to Pit's.

Anyway, I expect a lot of n00bs to play as Pit, too... dunno how many people have acutally played Kid Icarus, but it can't be as many as have played MGS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:46 am
pit  

lorgeykingproductions

[~Fluffy Zack~]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 pm
snake, cause snake is like, the next best thing next to chuck norris, exept instead of round-house kiks he uses pistols and shiz like that, and everyone knows chuck norris kiks a**  
Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff