Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Australian Help Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weylok

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:58 am
Welcome to the help thread. This may not be very 'popular' among us Aussies, but remember that it's here.

Chrissie is also a helper, so be kind to her if she replies to your threads 3nodding
Well, the basics first. My name is Simon and I want to help anyone with problems they have in their life, such as abuse, love, school, and anything else I can help with.

I am only 14, turning 15 in 2 weeks (Woot), but a forum I used to visit, I was well known for helping people with real life problems.

Drugs and Alcohol are my main topics, and you can share anything about them with me. The effects, what happened to you with them, ect.
So if anyone wants help with ANY problems in real life, just PM me or post it in this thread if you want advice from others.

PM's will be 100% private and no information will be shared outside. Let's call me your 'Internet Psychologist'.

~Weylok  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 am
*cries*
Helping is my job dammit! I like doing it!

oh..and can I please clean up your spelling and grammar?

Boffins

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:29 am
*huggles* you guys are awesome for helping people like that, good on ya 3nodding bless you all!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:37 am
nrasjaa
*huggles* you guys are awesome for helping people like that, good on ya 3nodding bless you all!! whee

*Lifts hat* Thank you ma'am.. doesn't look like anyone wants help though >_>  

Weylok

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:31 am
im havin urges to quit school and give up on life biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:41 am
n00dlez0rz

And why is that? >_> Did anything happen to make you feel that way?  

Weylok

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:04 pm
ninja

I will get around to that letter. I worte it all out, but I lost it. gonk

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:56 am
Weylok
n00dlez0rz

im wierd. all your schooling life you build up to grade 12, and when you get there, your just so over school you want to give up..  

n00dlez0rz

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:28 am
n00dlez0rz
Weylok
n00dlez0rz

im wierd. all your schooling life you build up to grade 12, and when you get there, your just so over school you want to give up..

I'm the same. I really couldn't give a ******** anymore..but there's no use in quitting now. It's so close to the end. Just a few more months and i'll be done. finished and free. Why waste 12 years of schooling just to drop out near the finish line...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:45 am
n00dlez0rz

Regardless of what people may think, I'd recommend finishing high school at least, before you set off on your own. Your parents want you to go on to tertiary education, but you don't? Doesn't matter, plenty of jobs in Australia for school leavers (sort of).

Thought process that go something like "zomg bill gatse didnt finish uni btu hes a millonare" is not recommended. Sure, you can be successful if you know what you want to do, without further education...but you can still fail and end up being another homeless bum without any qualifications to your name.

Not just that, but other people will not look at you favourably if you don't at least finish high school... sweatdrop

Eh, sorry for butting in. ninja  

Triste

Chibimaiko

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:18 am
what would you do if a friend ignores you because you can draw/animate as well as the bunch of them?

have you ever gotten the feeling that... the person that scores the best in class gets all the attention and those that are just morderate are left aside without care?

feeling inferior in doing something is already bad enough, without any encouragement and being ignored... i kind of dont know how to react to the situation.if i squarked about it.. they'd probably think im a b***h...keeping silence only makes my brain feels as though im gonna explode one day.... i try to avoid them...but seeing them in school everyother day does not help...possibly staring from a distance and wondering when i would or would never to catch up to their standards so that at least i can be apart of the class... i guess i should just quit grumbling....  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:04 am
=Cubi-x-NexUs=
what would you do if a friend ignores you because you can draw/animate as well as the bunch of them?

have you ever gotten the feeling that... the person that scores the best in class gets all the attention and those that are just morderate are left aside without care?

feeling inferior in doing something is already bad enough, without any encouragement and being ignored... i kind of dont know how to react to the situation.if i squarked about it.. they'd probably think im a b***h...keeping silence only makes my brain feels as though im gonna explode one day.... i try to avoid them...but seeing them in school everyother day does not help...possibly staring from a distance and wondering when i would or would never to catch up to their standards so that at least i can be apart of the class... i guess i should just quit grumbling....

One of my friends is the smartest chick in my year. She'd have to fail like 2 exams in the HSC to get below 90. It's incredibly annoying. She's always better then everyone. Worse part about it is she gloats. She loves everyone to know she's the best, and when she's not the best she gets the shits if you point it out to her. But I found I can't cope with her attention whoring ways, so when she gets all gloaty, i turn around and tell her what i think about her and her over achieving.
I'm just an average student attempting to just get through high school and having a shitload of smart friends isn't helping. But..I dunno. I think i'm stopping with te caring. I go well in the subjects I need to continue my life on the road I want to go down. Stuff them. They can get the good marks, i'll just get the good life. smile It's just school.

Boffins

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:02 am
Chrissie-T
=Cubi-x-NexUs=

One of my friends is the smartest chick in my year. She'd have to fail like 2 exams in the HSC to get below 90. It's incredibly annoying. She's always better then everyone. Worse part about it is she gloats. She loves everyone to know she's the best, and when she's not the best she gets the shits if you point it out to her. But I found I can't cope with her attention whoring ways, so when she gets all gloaty, i turn around and tell her what i think about her and her over achieving.
I'm just an average student attempting to just get through high school and having a shitload of smart friends isn't helping. But..I dunno. I think i'm stopping with te caring. I go well in the subjects I need to continue my life on the road I want to go down. Stuff them. They can get the good marks, i'll just get the good life. smile It's just school.

Well said. I agree. If they gloat at all, just say 'You can gloat all you want, does not effect me or my future, but if you keep gloating through your life, your really going to screw up big time.' That happened to my friend. He gloated to our other mate soo much, he lost control once aand punched him. He got knocked out and never said a word again about his test results.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:15 am
I've lost the will to live, i only continue on because my friends dont want me to leave, my main problem is i care for others to much, not for myself....my physical condition is going to hell this week...i wonder why stare  

WarriorShadow

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:19 am
WarriorShadow
I've lost the will to live, i only continue on because my friends dont want me to leave, my main problem is i care for others to much, not for myself....my physical condition is going to hell this week...i wonder why stare

What has gone wrong in your life to make you feel that way?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff