Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Weather. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like The Sims 2 to have weather?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Briannabo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageTotally a..

Wouldn't it be awesome if The Sims 2 had weather?!
Discuss.

..Gamer ChickUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:47 pm
I don't know really. I'd like Snow, and I'd like my Sims to be able to play in the snow but I'm quite happy to have every Sim day a sunny one. I wouldn't not buy an expansion pack that has weather but I'm not hoping for one.

But I know this is just me because all everyone else seems to want is weather.

Though if I could have my sim children splash in puddles on the footpath...that'd be cool  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Briannabo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageTotally a..

I've been wanting weather in the sims since "The Sims: Unleashed" and I'm really hoping it'd happen. I enjoy rainy days so it wouldn't bother me on the sims.

..Gamer ChickUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:11 pm
it would only be something that would make my game lag more neutral .  

Late Shift

FullMetalBananaStickers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:38 pm
It'd be interesting....but yeah, it would make make game lag more too. Plus, Maxis tried making rain, but it was too buggy and started raining indoors. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:50 pm
If they do give us weather, I hope they give us the option to turn it off. Because if it's going to make my game lag, then I'd like to have that option  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:40 am
there is something you can download and can have wheather, there is another post somewhre in htis guild with a link to it, u can have wheather but u have to pay crying (i dont like paying 4 stuff 4 the sims2/...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:56 am
Kittyprincess190
there is something you can download and can have wheather, there is another post somewhre in htis guild with a link to it, u can have wheather but u have to pay crying (i dont like paying 4 stuff 4 the sims2/...)
It's on simslice.com, I think they've actually fixed the bug where that made it rain indoors. I don't think you have to pay a humongous amount for it, maybe $5 or $6 but you do have to pay for it.  

Lady Vina

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:39 pm
Yes, originally Maxis planned for the Sims 2 to have weather, but unfortunately there was the whole raining indoors thing. Maybe... they can fix it in the Sims 3? sweatdrop ...that is... when they'll probably make it in like - 5 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:36 pm
Yeah, I've always wished for weather so maybe if they make a sims 3 it'll happen. n__n  

Briannabo

epc-cy

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:16 am
Yeah i would love to have rain on the sims 2. It would be so cool! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:53 am
They were originally going to have it, but they took it out for reasons unknown.  

Newly Appointed Secretary

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:55 am
I think it would be awesome for them to have weather!! I hate how it is always sunny, because not everywhere is like that. Maybe they should make it so you can chose if you want it always sunny or like changing or something like that....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:53 pm
Wow, it's so weird, I have never ever thought "oh I wish my Sims could have weather", I've never wanted it or until people started talking about it, considered it. Obviously I'm just strange.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Chemical Songbird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:34 pm
Weather? I dunno, seems too realistic to me.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff