Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:49 pm
Super Smash Brothers For Nintendo Revolution

May 18, 2005

I have recently heard the news from E3.

Satoru Iwata (president of Nintendo) announced it at the press conference, that he is pushing toward this goal of Another super smash bros. game for Nintendo's next home coming console codename
" Nintendo Revolution"

Expect to hear more news, and in the mean time feel free to post your opinions

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:50 pm
reserved----------for more news  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

fire mage of madness

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:10 pm
they make a super smash bros game for almost every game that they have on a console since the N64  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:28 pm
-_-;

Super Smash Bros -- N64
Super Smash Bros Melee -- NGC

They've made two SSB games. The NGC version was what we call "release fodder" for the console. The N5 Revolution version will, in all likelyhood, also be release fodder.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:42 am
whee kewl! Back around April Fools a website, whose name I forget, showed a DS version of smash bros using pics of the n64 version. I'd love to see a DS smash bros but an entirely new one not just the old one ports to the DS xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:35 pm
CirePrahs
whee kewl! Back around April Fools a website, whose name I forget, showed a DS version of smash bros using pics of the n64 version. I'd love to see a DS smash bros but an entirely new one not just the old one ports to the DS xp

with the ds online that could be fun  

The Insane Swordsman

[Pyros]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:02 am
smash bros. is the best multiplayer since goldeneye, they have to continue it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:24 pm
Edymion
-_-;

Super Smash Bros -- N64
Super Smash Bros Melee -- NGC

They've made two SSB games. The NGC version was what we call "release fodder" for the console. The N5 Revolution version will, in all likelyhood, also be release fodder.
could you maybe explain this term a little better?  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:31 pm
Release Fodder? Why certainly I would be pleased to explain it blaugh

A game that is released at the same time as the console is automatically labeled as "release fodder". As in military tactics, fodder is "sacrificial" property. The games are to "wet the palate" -- so to speak. They, generally, aren't very good, easily overcome less than a month later with "real" release games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:52 am
Edymion

A game that is released at the same time as the console is automatically labeled as "release fodder". As in military tactics, fodder is "sacrificial" property. The games are to "wet the palate" -- so to speak. They, generally, aren't very good, easily overcome less than a month later with "real" release games.
except that SSBM is still one of the best games available for the GCN. lets face it, the game is amazing.  

nintendofanboy

[Pyros]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:46 am
nintendofanboy
Edymion

except that SSBM is still one of the best games available for the GCN. lets face it, the game is amazing.
that is not true, Melee and AC make your fodder story false  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Didn't I say generally? Yep. The word generally is definately in there. There are exceptions to the rule.  

Edymion
Captain

Sylpheus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:59 pm
Yep. Super Smash Brothers has got to be one of the best games ever. For any system. YEAH it basically PWNz all over Halo. Halo is a corn flake compared to SSB. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:56 pm
xd Halo is a cornflake versus most other games.  

Edymion
Captain

Sylpheus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:26 am
Edymion
xd Halo is a cornflake versus most other games.
Yay *cheers* Halo dies wretchedly while in the presence of most other games. mrgreen  
Wii Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff