Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u hate kagome
  yes
  no
View Results

cheese wrapper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:54 am
right here hate kagome just put anything u hate about her just one tiny thing exclaim exclaim oh and put anyting about inuyasha u want oh inuyasha rulz!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:45 am
I. Love. Kagome. To. Pieces.
Having said that. One thing I hate, eh?

*sighs* Okay, it has to be the way she always, always screams for Inuyasha.
1. Yes, I know she is in love with him and you'd naturally want some help in some situations, but every minute - no, every second - is just not required.
2. I don't actually think in her place I would. The odd once, the off hand calling, but not the reliant, dependant scream.
3. I know it adds to the drama, but I think it frustrates Inuyasha even more when she does.
4. It makes her seem like a damsel in distress. True, she is, but with valid reasons half of the time. I don't expect her to have gotten used to the Sengoku Jidai having been from the future, where there are no battles a fifteen-year-old girl should be getting caught up in. Still, she shouldn't play on the D-i-D card and go all drama-queen on us, it doesn't suit her.

So *coughs* if there is one thing I hate about her, it is the monotony of when she is kidnapped or threatened to be killed. We all know Inuyasha's gonna save her, we all know they love each other, we all know she is gonna stop saying his name as soon as he appears, like: ta da! I'm here! And then the relief and the tears will soon flow. "I was so frightened, hold me now," and etc.
So there is no point in going on and on about it. *slaughters some script writers*
For example, the second movie - when she was caught up in that pentacle and held by Kaguya? - that nearly burst my eardrums. He can't hear ya, love, so please be quiet.

Satsuki Higurashi

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:44 pm
i don't really hate kagome. i just like inuyasha better. inuyasha is so cute. my favorite part of him is his ears. his ears are so cute^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:32 pm
it doesnt work without the ears heart  

cheese wrapper

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:37 am
DARK CHOBITS
it doesnt work without the ears heart

*nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:54 pm
I don't neccessarily hate Kagome but its really annoying how she always have to scream and be scared and just those annoying stuff that she keeps repeating. It was okay the first few times but then it just gets irritating.  

RedRainDropz

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:13 pm
Kagome is alittle so ditsy for my liking I like Sango better. Inuyasha has the cutest ears ever!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:33 pm
I don't hate Kagome its just that Inuyasha is to cute. With the ears and all. 4laugh  

xo Moonlightbeautyxo

FraW-ZXZ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:30 am
i dont really hate kagome but she can battle in some way so i really hate that she always screams for inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:13 pm
kagome is okay but inuyahsa is soooo my husband.... 4laugh but else to be said when all you need to do is look at my profile. mrgreen  

Prince Malfoy

Princess_Izayoi

Dangerous Browser

12,565 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:52 am
There's nothing really to hate about kagome!!
She's ok by me!!
Without her who's going to say sit to Inuyasha!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:09 pm
kagome is just so anoying and she does nothing to help inu but inu does all the work and he is stuped and i love it he make thing funny  

Inu_osha

red_twisted_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:58 pm
I hate how Kagome always screams for Inuyasha, she knows he's going to save her, she only got kidnapped like 20 times you think by then she'd know he'd save her. Kikyo was so much better than Kagome, Kikyo wasn't this ditz who wouldn't survive a day without Inuyasha. Sango and Kikyo could defend themselves and they out Kagome in the stupid damsel in distress part. Basically the only thing she was good for was releasing Inuyasha from the Kikyo's spell. And yes Inuyasha's ears are adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:43 pm
cheese wrapper
right here hate kagome just put anything u hate about her just one tiny thing exclaim exclaim oh and put anyting about inuyasha u want oh inuyasha rulz!!!!!!

stressed You are ******** dispicable!!!!!  

One_Life_My_Life

Clown-Love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm
How can you hate Kagome??? She is a hottie and If you really love inuyasha then you would know that he is in love with kagome... both her and kikyo but since kagome is a reincarnation of kikyo it really doesn't matter  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff