Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
What do they think? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

childofdarkness666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:30 am
What do your parents think of NIN? Just wondering because my mom kind of hates them and there'd be no way in hell I could go to a show because she flatly refuses and when or if they come back around my way I want to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:58 am
My mum actually likes some of their songs

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm
My mom likes some of their stuff, but both my parents don't like me listening to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:52 pm
my mom LOVES NIN heart  

Hellmate-NIN

childofdarkness666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Hellmate-NIN
my mom LOVES NIN heart

And does she care you listen to them? If so, I want to meet your mom! LOL!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:03 pm
My dad is a fan, my mom doesn't like them but she doesn't mind that I listen to them. My dad has taken me to two concerts n_n  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:39 pm
My Mum knew I was obsessive about them for a long while (I got tickets to the concert and was SPAZZING for about two hours) but the first thing she heard by them, she didn't like. Thus, she won't give them another chance. Eh, they aren't really in her genre area anyway. I don't mind :]

At least she's not calling it DEVILS MUSIC :U  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:13 am
my mom love nin

my dad is getting there we turn in to nin fan

my brother hate them  

dmchilln

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:49 pm
My dad thinks they're okay. My mom only likes ********, Inc., as far as I know. Pretty weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:30 pm
Well they have listened to NIN cause i listen to it a lot and sometimes as loud as my speakers can get, but they've never stated if they like them or not.

I think they don't like it cause they never said anything but "oh (my real name here)'s music" rolling their eyes. Although my mom kinda liked The great below

Still i'm also thankful for them not going "That's the Devil's musiiiic!!!"  

Kiba Kuchiki

Songai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:42 am
my dad sometmes likes it. My mum doesn't like them at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:03 am
I've delebrate;y only showed mum their slower stuff, like all the piano based songs from 'And All That Could Have Been'. She likes that, but she HAAATES 'Closer'. With a passion. So I'm hesitant to show her anythign else haha. My Dad likes them, he is after all how I found them originally smile  

Tentacles-chan

battlescar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:55 pm
I don't really know. My parents just listen to whatever the hell I put on the radio, I don't think they really care, like or dislike them. Whateverrr.

My boyfriend used to hate NIN but I got him to love them. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:57 pm
My Mum thinks there okay. Once she went for a walk borrowing my mp3 player and came back saying she "liked that bite the hand that feeds song". She didn't feel the same about Closer though xd  

Ikaruga_Soul

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:53 pm
my dad is in the nine inch nails training he likes some songs so I'm going NIN crazy with him and my mom doesn't really care for them but I like to listen to nine inch nails on the stero and my mom yells turn that devil music off and I say no mom trent reznor is god didn't you know?

she just rolls her eyes and says I'm crazy lol rolleyes  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces