Submit

Ever had a haircut from hell?
  Hell yes!
  Um... no.....
  I give haircuts from hell!
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:32 am
You know what that guy from AFI's hair looks like, right? Well I wanted that, and holy s**t man, they reallygave it to me. I just wanted the short part like, an inch below my chin and the long part as long as my hair was before they cut the short part. Like i wanted that to just stay the same. Well, that certainly stayed the same! They cut the short part ABOVE MY EARS!!!!!!! Idon't think I have ever had such a bad haircut before. And its not like they can make it long again. It even takes away from my lil 'Goth look' i got goin on. It makes me look like a ********, I don't know! Preppy, bitchy, ho bag that has her mommy give her a sweet little ******** bob cut. evil Anyways, does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix it? Please?...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:35 am
Ahh, well that hasn't QUITE happened to me before, but it's bound to someday. Anyways, I suggest... Hair exstentions? D: Dying yout hair? I dunno... ><;  

tetrasmaster

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:41 am
That sucks.

I have to get a hair cut today.

emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:45 am
Corpse_Bride_131
You know what that guy from AFI's hair looks like, right? Well I wanted that, and holy s**t man, they reallygave it to me. I just wanted the short part like, an inch below my chin and the long part as long as my hair was before they cut the short part. Like i wanted that to just stay the same. Well, that certainly stayed the same! They cut the short part ABOVE MY EARS!!!!!!! Idon't think I have ever had such a bad haircut before. And its not like they can make it long again. It even takes away from my lil 'Goth look' i got goin on. It makes me look like a ********, I don't know! Preppy, bitchy, ho bag that has her mommy give her a sweet little ******** bob cut. evil Anyways, does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix it? Please?...

Real goths, don't ******** care about this sort of bullshit. Christ. So you got a bad hair cut. Wear a hoodie for a couple months until your damn hair grows back, OR have some ******** pride in yourself and just don't give a damn.

Junge Leiche

Desirable Cutesmasher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 am
It's just hair, it will grow back in time. For now I would suggest doing something different with it that perhaps you wouldn't normally do. Maybe use a little bit of hair spray and gel to make it stay a certain way, use a curling iron on it if need be, but don't get too upset about it. Hair does grow back eventually.
As someone else said, you can always get extensions put in if you really feel it's way too short now.

A reminder, no flaming or name calling. ~_~ You know who you are.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 am
once when i was in 3rd grade they cut my hair up to my chin...about 3 inches away from how long i wanted it, i just wore a hoodie.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Quillvore_Doomfiend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am
darling you can pm me. i am good at fixing these things and i have an idea that might work for you depending on what you have left.

-Quillvore  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:59 am
I think my friend wins the bad hair cuts. When she was fifteen she got dreads. Her mother cut them off after a month becuase she didn't like them.
She had about an inch of hair on her head.

So don't complain about a bob, get some beanie hats and hoodies, dye it, cut some layers into it, whatever.  

Perestroyka

Abject_Abomination

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:37 pm
I love short hair, and once i was going in to get it cut and i asked the lady to TRIM it in the back because it was irritating me and she gave me a GI-JOE hair cut!!!! i swear it was all long on top and i had like a quarter of an inch on the back!! for three straight months i had waitressess and clerks ask me "Is that all, Sir?" at least you still look like a girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:15 pm
Get the close cut,like look really good on people
(Like the one my avi has)  

FrostDemonsAngel

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:00 pm
If you want to be brave then you can always chop it all off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Scarling = teh SEX!!! heart

I've started cutting my own hair. It's pretty easy to do your own layered hair cut. Cheaper, too.  

trampyre

trampyre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:57 am
oh yeah. If you have a too-short haircut, you can always bleach it and dye it some funky colour. It'll grow out eventually.

Alternately, you could experiment with shaving parts of it off. If you're feeling experimental, that is.

That or...get someone to fix it for you. You'd be surprised how much a difference a few snips can make to an otherwise crappy cut.

Try to find a good stylist you trust. Often, you can find "Goth-friendly" stylists by looking for hairdressing school students. Lots of them have a great sense of style, and are versed in "alternative" hairstyles 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:34 am
yes indeed I hate getting haircuts from a stylist i dont already know due to the fact they never do as you ask...I feel bad for you..there is always the option to add synth hair to reach your desired effect..  

XxBloodyXWristxX

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:00 pm
I absolutely dread and avoid going to barbers because EVERY time I do, it never fails, I am left disappointed. They just don't seem to know the meaning of "trim". They think this means, "Take off 6 inches." It's like, What the Hell?!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff