Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishimoto draws...
  NARUTOS BIG a**. <3
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:43 pm
xd .................... *COUGH* heart
Yeah. Is it me or does Kishimoto... This isn't the first time he's done this in his pictures. I mean... crotches are a big deal to him for some reason... this most recent one particularly exagirrated in perspective... eek

User Image <--- Shikalee says, "oh yes." xd

Read chapter 321 for a better pic. Either that or un-thumbnail the URL. I think this is spoiler enough for some readers. sweatdrop xd

FANGIRLS: SHUT UP AND LEAVE. surprised Don't go, "I like Naruto's big balls" or anything stupid. This is a thread SIMPLY OBSERVING how much KISHIMOTO likes to draw crotches. And yes, I don't mind him drawing them. xd heart Anyway, don't call them hot or sexy. If it is, that's obvious. But this is a discussion, and I will set your little horney asses on fire if you say anything stupid. Now... anyone have any theories WHY Kishimoto draws...? *ahem* redface xd

My Observations:
Naruto shows the most... crotch. xd And a**. I mean. Naruto practically SHOVES it in our faces... WHY? I know it's entertaining, and I love it muchly, but... Are ninjas just messing with us or... *shrug* WHATEVER! Tell me your theories! wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:22 pm
........... xd heart I can't stop laughing about this latest chapter... I'm SO getting Jump Weekly.

Edit: Yum. xd Kakashi can get Yamato to pay for things... I wonder what else he can make people do.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:48 pm
xd I'm not complaining how he does that! It's funny in my opinion! xd And all my friends freak out, cause they think it's hot LOL (kinda scary since they are well... young in the anime ><)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:58 pm
churrlo
xd I'm not complaining how he does that! It's funny in my opinion! xd And all my friends freak out, cause they think it's hot LOL (kinda scary since they are well... young in the anime ><)
The anime is retarded anyway. D:< And dumb fangirls... That is just a BONUS for me. Not the hotness source or whatever the hell... xd  

Syndactyly

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
You know, you have a point xD And with a move like 1000 Years of Death we can only wonder about Kishimoto-sama ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:44 pm
Makes you want to search for more of Kishimotoness. Anko is a fine example of Kishimotoness.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:45 pm
rofl *laughs* That picture is so funny >< (along with what you said)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:50 pm
shikamaru looks hot there 3nodding  

BIJINKEI

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
You know, you have a point xD And with a move like 1000 Years of Death we can only wonder about Kishimoto-sama ninja
xd YEAH!!
missing nin itachi
Makes you want to search for more of Kishimotoness. Anko is a fine example of Kishimotoness.
*shrug*? What do you mean? XD Does she do crotch shots? eek
lucifers_shot
shikamaru looks hot there 3nodding
I can't argue with that... but when you're not a fangirl, and are like me, where it's kind of... >_>; Let's just say he doesn't have to be in a rediculous pose for me... His personality attracts Shikalee. Stuff like that is just a bonus. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:35 pm
churrlo
rofl *laughs* That picture is so funny >< (along with what you said)
xD;;
I know. I laughed SO hard. I was all, "WHOA... Uh...*GAFFAW*"
Not to mention I could feel the blood rush to my head, hands and feet. xd sweatdrop

Edit: I haven't been that surprised/excited/humored for a LONG time.
I was depressed this week but that for some reason... xd
Guess it brought some of the laid-back comedian back in me. mrgreen
I've been REALLY stressed. Kishimoto knew I needed a laugh/a picture to drool over.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:15 pm
Lol I think we should add emphasis on the drool part blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:59 am
churrlo
Lol I think we should add emphasis on the drool part blaugh
Muuuaaahhh... *DROOL* gonk heart  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:57 am
Shikamaru! Close your legs and run for your life! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:05 am
eek ..... xd
what an angle!!  

Reso Miso Soup

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:25 pm
Shikalee
missing nin itachi
*shrug*? What do you mean? XD Does she do crotch shots? eek

no I just mean he like to show off his character's in that way.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff