Agree?
  Yeah... sure... whatever...
  No. You're an idiot.
  I am mean. 0.o
  ~*~Poll Whore~*~
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:49 pm
How come some people on here, whom you don't even know, are so ******** mean to you? It's like, this one kid who was all like, "If you were a real Goth, you wouldn't give a s**t about what your hair looks like. Just wait until your goddamn hair grows back." It's just like, Jesus! Who the hell made you Queen Goth? So you know what? You can ******** kiss my a**. Ugh.... It's just like, bite me. Or if you don't leave me alone, I just might reach right thru the goddamn computer screen and bite you! evil stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:56 pm
I well agree with you.... Why do other ppl do dumb s**t like that!? 0o!? I really hate it when ppl come up to me and say things like, "Ewww, you're Goth! You worship Satan! You're going to Hell!!!" [God Damnit! scream ]

Why do stupid preps and jocks always say retarded s**t like that!? scream stressed [I hate them soooo much......] Hey, all the more reason to stick together with our fellow Goths, right? evil stare wink  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

miko__hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:59 pm
i agree with you...I hate them but you know its just they dont know wht to do with there life  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:21 pm
MysteryCross
I well agree with you.... Why do other ppl do dumb s**t like that!? 0o!? I really hate it when ppl come up to me and say things like, "Ewww, you're Goth! You worship Satan! You're going to Hell!!!" [God Damnit! scream ]

Why do stupid preps and jocks always say retarded s**t like that!? scream stressed [I hate them soooo much......] Hey, all the more reason to stick together with our fellow Goths, right? evil stare wink
Wow, that has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard.(The part about just sticking with goths and how preps and jocks are all STEREOTYPED into being assholes, you don't like being stereotyped into worshipping satan, so don't stereotype other people)  

BlairyFairy

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
There will be stupid people wherever you go.

There are stupid preps, and stupid goths. There are poor stupid people and rich stupid people. There are even stupid stupid people and smart stupid people (stupid people who know that they're stupid).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:23 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

Wow, that has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard.(The part about just sticking with goths and how preps and jocks are all STEREOTYPED into being assholes, you don't like being stereotyped into worshipping satan, so don't stereotype other people)

Thank you for saying that. I was going to if you hadn't.  

GilAskan
Crew

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:27 pm
Well, I mean, your hair is really quite a minor thing in life, and I guess I see why you would be dissapointed about it. But, there are always going to be set-backs and mean people in life--- that's what LIFE is about. You just have to deal with it and not complain--- hope that didn't sound mean. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:27 pm
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

Oh my god, when people stereotype preps and jocks it makes me so mad, it's one of those things that just gets to me.  

BlairyFairy

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:29 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

Oh my god, when people stereotype preps and jocks it makes me so mad, it's one of those things that just gets to me.

Mmhmm.

"Oh my god! I hate all preps because all preps are assholes who stereotype me and make sweeping generalizations, and all preps need to die!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:31 pm
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

Mmhmm.

"Oh my god! I hate all preps because all preps are assholes who stereotype me and make sweeping generalizations, and all preps need to die!"
It's so stupid! If they don't like being stereotyped, why do they do it themselves? I have so many friends that are preps and they're some of the best friends I could possibly have.  

BlairyFairy

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:35 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

I hate all stereotypes in general. There are nice preps, nice emos, nice anything. (Before you say 'nice coming from an Anti Emo Guild owner, note that I made it because I hate the trend&music, it has nothing to do with hating the people. I'd never make an Anti-Prep one, because prep isn't a type of music :/ See what I mean??)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:36 pm
LunarSong
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

I hate all stereotypes in general. There are nice preps, nice emos, nice anything. (Before you say 'nice coming from an Anti Emo Guild owner, note that I made it because I hate the trend&music, it has nothing to do with hating the people.)
I agree.
One other stereotype that sticks out is that all emo's cut, that one gets me really mad. Just overall, stereotyping isn't wise.  

BlairyFairy

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:46 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
GilAskan
EmoXPickles_________x
MysteryCross

Mmhmm.

It's so stupid! If they don't like being stereotyped, why do they do it themselves? I have so many friends that are preps and they're some of the best friends I could possibly have.

Honestly, people are vain. People want other people to agree with them. Which is why many threads in other parts of Gaia go like this:

Person A: Come here to talk about ________ movie! I love it! It doesn't matter if you like it or not, just chat and have fun!

Person B: I myself wasn't a huge fan of it.

Person A: GTFO RETARD. NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR OPINION.

People want others opinions, but subconciously expect people to only say positive things. Like in highschool, when the school-pictures come. People will always say "I'm so ugly in my picture!", expecting that everyone will say "No, you look great" and that no one will say "Yeah, you look horrible".

It's really a flaw of our society's morals:

"Tell the truth no matter what, even if it's cruel"
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

We're told to tell the truth, but hindered from telling a truth which may not be "nice"?

But I'm getting off track...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:12 pm
I get what you mean! Most Goths dont worship satan and im sick and tired of them saying that. and also im sick of people thinking that Goths are mean, evil people! Im not mean and evil, yeah im mean SOMETIMES but thats only because im tired of people doing that and being rude to people for like no reason whatsoever! It pisses me off so bad!  

DJ Database

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:15 pm
you know what i just hate people who don't understand me and think the do and i also ate peole that are anti goth...and i hate alot of people who are a*****e and call me evil...cuz most goths..especially the one i hang out woth do nothing to anyone and we get picked on and stuff thrown at us just because we are goth...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff