Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Disorders Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessi exstasi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:07 pm
So who's got a mental disorder and what is it?

So far I've been diagnosed with depression, anorexia, add, and opposite defiant disorder.

Alright..you guys' turn...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:31 pm
I thought anorexia was a physical disorder, but I guess it could be mental as well.

So far, the only one I think I have is ADD.  

Royoka

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:24 pm
Well, I've been misdiagnosed several times, with bipolar, Seasonal Affective, depression, and schizophrenia. My shrink was a quack. Now I'm not on any pills because most all of them just made me worse. I found that when I moved away from my family, I was entirely cured. So I know that it was just environmental. I'm not really nuts at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:42 pm
I'm schizophrenic, I know that for sure. Of course, environment has a great influence. Right now, I'm just begging my mom to sign the emancipation papers. I don't know if anything will happen once I move, though.

I've also been wrongly diagnosed with ADD. Um... yeah... it's kind of hard to pay attention when you hear someone else.

I was diagnosed with depression caused by post-dramatic stress back in 8th grade, and I'm getting out of it... slowly.

People also often think I have OCD because, when I get really bored, especially when I'm shopping, I start sorting things and have to do it in a very specific way. The thing is, that's only when I am bored and have nothing to entertain me. Also, my room is way too messy to be someone's that has OCD; I have 2 laundry baskets that need clothes to be put away and there's a foot high pile of clothes that covers about 3 feet in diameter of floor space.  

Dirzdra

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:57 pm
Apparently my mother thinks I have OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). I count all the single-dashes on the road during the day, and the lit up reflectors on the road at night. I constantly count time in music (no matter what, rap, rock, classic), and re-arrange everything on the bathroom counter to be in patterns or all straight lines. If a cupboard door is open, or the pantry door slightly open, I have to shut it. Does that sound too much? Or am I "normal"?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm
i haven't been diagnosed yet because my mom is too dumb to realize the fact that i need to see a shrink.

but i might have:

a mild case of ocd
depression
severe arachniphobia [ i'm sure i've got that ]
borderline personality disorder

yeah, that might be it. i dunno though.
i say again, my mother is too ignorant.

[ Die Katze ]

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:10 pm
Hmmm..... Lets see. I'm pretty sure it's just depression and ADD, but hey! Ya never know! Like, you know how usually when your depressed and stuff your parents bring you to a shrink? Well, what happens when your shrink needs a shrink??? Seriously. She's insane. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:13 pm
Forgot to mention: Whenever I'm nervous, excited, or upset, I have to draw diamond patterns. Odd, eh? And I have a huge list of phobias.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:30 pm
I have a mild form of OCD. On the test I was given for it, I got an 82, where 85 is officially OCD. Other than that, no problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:13 pm
Mild OCD when it comes to cleanliness.

Sociopathic.

Bipolar.

Skitzophrenia.

I used to be on the verge of having a 3-way split personality.

I don't like to really say I have disorders, I just think it's that I think much differently than todays society.

Satan on Speed

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:38 am
I have OCD, depression, and schizophrenia. I'm massively ADD, although that's a side effect of my eccentric-ness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:20 am
I get bursts of add, sometimes ocd. I'm to messy for Continous OCD.

Oh and I'm depressed. emo  

Bloodgasm

LillieRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:31 am
Depression and anorexia.I'm not sure whether these two always go together or just occasionally...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 am
well with me it's

Specific Phobia
mild OCD
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Dysthymic Disorder
Schizotypal Personality Disorder

i think that's about it lol  

slipknot_him_slut

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items