Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Alrighty then, here's the deal. If you don't know what a B-Movie is, it's low budget and usually follows a really terrible story line, it has cheesy effects and cheesy lines that only amuse todlers and me at three in the morning.
Anyway, the point of this RPG is that there is no point. You can play whoever you think adds (or doesn't) to the plot, whatever corny thing that is. Come in as anyone, except Seto, he's mine, although I'll give him up if this gets going well enough.

Please be as literate as you know how to be.

Thank you and always remember your towel.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:21 pm
Seto was inventing again. He had already created a passenger Blue Eyes Ultimate jet (one person in every head), and he wanted something new and fantabulous. But what? What could he create?  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:21 pm
Mokuba peered into Setos room curiously with his casual innocent naive look on his face. He tryed his hardest not to be seen by his busy brother. Just watching form afar so not to bother Seto and take him away from his work.

((wow..me being cheesy is gonna be hard, but I'll give it a shot xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
Malik walked down the street, sipping his strawberry smoothie and thinking of more ways to blame his plots for world domination on his yami. He just happened to pass by Kaiba Mansion on his way to see Star Wars Episode III.

(Yay!! I can totally do cheesy! ^___^)

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:19 am
((Wow! You guys are doing great! Now we just need something really ridiculous...))

Seto had created the perfect invention, even more perfect than the pile of all his other perfect inventions. He fired the small gun which looked and fired much like one of the water variety, and the things it hit turned into... Blue Eyes White Dragon themed versions of the same thing!
"Mokuba, come see what I've created!" Seto happily fired at everything he could.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:25 pm
Malik had grown very bored and wandered into Kaiba mansion. He managed to knock out all thirteen guard dogs with the MIllennium Rod and several fancy karate moves and was now wandering the hallways aimlessly. It was then that he heard someone who sounded a lot like Seto yell out, "Mokuba, come see what I've created!" Growing curious, the egyptian wandered into the room he had heard the noise coming from only to be hit in the chest with what he thought was water.
(is that ridiculous enough?)

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:52 pm
Mokuba was in shock as out of no where Malik had appeared like magic. It all happend so fast, Malik, the burst of water. The view was in slow motion as the water hit Maliks chest(still all in slow motion) as a long slow groan came from the other.

((hows that for cheesey? I think i did it! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:57 pm
((Yay! You guys are doing so well 4laugh ))

Seto stared and blinked for a good ten minutes, because that's how long it took the stage hands to make Malik up to look like a Blue Eyes White Dragon, which sort of looked like an old Power Rangers episode villian. Several fangirls died in the flood of drool.
Seto cried out in shock, and immediately swore to avenge his enemy in an extremely sappy and emotional way, so out of character that it can never be written without something spontaneously combusting, without realizing that Malik was just fine, except for the fact that he looked like a Blue Eyes themed version of himself.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:27 pm
Mokuba eyes poped out of his head in shock. " Holy hygenes Seto ! He's a blue eyes! " Mokuba said pointing to Malik pointing out the obvious.

((eek i feel special that i can do this, now that was a cheesy line xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:50 pm
((Holy hygene? I love it!))

Seto repeated his OOC oath to help Malik no matter what, then cried out, "to the Blue Eyes White Jet Moki!" because we all know that the dubbers were just trying to fill the flap and made up the nickname for Mokuba since Seto would never disrespect his brother... but that doesn't matter, this is a B-movie after all.
Seto took his gun with him, threw on his trench coat to look more menacing and slid down the super chute, appearing with a mod squad mask at the bottom, his brother already there. He quickly pulled off the mask, and jumped into the jet.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:20 pm
((how would that be disrespect? just wondering, and I like that nickname anyway mrgreen ))

Mokuba jumped into the seat beside Seto, putting on a headset to help navigate them. As the dramatic preparing to fly off in battle or something like that starts up. Mokuba then fastens his seatbelt and grabs hold of the back steering wheel. " Let's fly." Mokuba said in that "cool " tone as the jet took off. And it wouldnt be complete without a near gone sunset ahead of them.

(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:55 pm
((Seto seems like the kind of guy who would take it that way. That and I just don't like the fact that the dubbers made it up.))

Seto had his song playing, which was really 'You're not me' from the soundtrack to another B-movie which was extremely fun to watch in the dub. He had the right awsome helmet from the same movie because it's well known that B-movies share props.
Seto flew all the way to Pegasus' castle, because that's where he always flew when he had a problem because Pegasus was the closest Seto had to a father figure.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:05 pm
" Were now above Pegasus's castle, and were preparing to take her down." Mokuba reported pushing a few of the buttons as the engines prepared for landing. Pegasus heard the sudden swwoossh of a jet. He walked out of the castle as the jet was desending. Once on the ground the door open as a big fog of dried ice came pouring out of the door as the dark figures of Seto and Mokuba becamne a little more visible through the smoke.

" Kaiba-boy? is that you? " Pegasus asked as the jet didnt give it away. The smoke finally cleared revealing the Kaiba brothers. Seto standing bold and proud as if in front of a camera and Mokuba with Setos briefcase pulling his wieght.

(( this is just getting easier and easier xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:22 pm
((I know! I needed this for a break from my other more serious RPs.))

Seto glared at Pegasus. "Stop calling me that. I'm not your friend."
Seto prepared for the toonshipping fangirls to scream out 'He loves you!' but no such shout came from off stage as this was not the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
"I invented a new invention and I need some help undoing what my invention does." Seto said as his script writer had lost her thesaurus.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:13 pm
" Hmm I dunno, your being rather rude Kaiba-boy.." Pegasus said in his mocking voice. Now calling him that out of spite. " I dont think I should help you." Pegasus doing a long loud evil laugh.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff