Fufu...It is teh Naruto...in...CHINESE?!! O__o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFG. Sasuke's sounds like a girl!
  Yes, YES, HE DOES!
  Yes! A very smexy one! >D
  No he doesn't. His seiyuu is Noriaki Sugiyama, who is a male and is also...(Rambles on about Noriaki Sugiyama and how wrong I am)
  I wouldn't know, but I want to! Does he really sound like a girl?! O__o
  Meh, I don't think so. >_>
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:15 pm
[Haha...I probably won't be active for a while][I'm too lazy to look for clips of Naruto in another langauge on Youtube, since they come up with so many freaking results, so I'll just post what I found so far. And uh, yeah, blame me for them all being Chinese. DX Sorry.]

[109 Clip, probably a fandub.] [Only 35 seconds, and not the best clip, but yeah. Still watchable.]

I was wondering, if any of you have seen Naruto in any other language. I'm sure there are alot of dubs of Naruto, that might even be worse the the English dub.

So far, I've only see the original, and the English Dub. Oh, uh, and I have the Chinese versions on DVD. XP Sasuke talks funny in Cantonese! He sounds like a girl. XP I've been on the internet, and I do see clips of Naruto in many languages. I try to look on Youtube, and I do find some. I just can't remember what I typed to get it up. XP
So I mainly look for Chinese ones. XP Odd how no one ever mentions the Chinese dub of Naruto, but that's off topic so yeah.

I'm pretty sure alot of you have heard of Naruto in many langauges. I mean, you can look on Wikipedia, and do some research. Narutos' in Europe too, obviously. Ever see any bit of it?

------------------------

Hahaha...yeah...decided to not be ashamed of myself and make the top text a bit bigger. ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:59 pm
I saw a bit of Spanish once, but I don't remember haha. I should seriously look it up in French or Spanish.... I could understand it all! =o That sounds so cool right now! *runs off to check*  

churrlo

Kuroyue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:51 pm
Being Chinese myself, I can understand the video clips. The voices are very good! I've heard much, much worse. Actually, Sasuke sounds a lot more masculine than a lot of male cartoon characters that I've heard in Chinese. From a Chinese standpoint, no he does not sound girly. But I dunno about the rest of you...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:05 pm
Interesting! biggrin  

churrlo

Chibish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Chinese!Naruto's voice like...owns. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 pm
I still haven't heard it blaugh But I want to!  

churrlo

Reticence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:30 pm
Russian Naruto

Talk about, interesting... *Twitch*
Hint: Turn your speakers down...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:06 am
surprised I must go watch that, it sounds cool!  

churrlo

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:44 pm
awww... poor Sakura. I normally don't like Sakura at all, but I feel kinda bad for her now. cry

Sasuke's voice was interesting to listen to.... and was rather sexy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:13 pm
LOL That's funny razz  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:42 pm
Naruto's Chinese Voice = SMEX. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:01 pm
LOL is it better then his Japanese one?  

churrlo

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:32 pm
their voices were H-O-T!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:10 pm
I still need to listen to this ><  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:18 pm
*dies a horrible death* the russian one SCARES me! gonk I stopped watching after 10 seconds or so. I just died....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff