Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
~@^ talk about favorite Video game titles ^@~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:22 am
Just what that implies... name all of your favorite Video games so we can all have a hard discussion about it.. no one will be ignored.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:40 am
How 'bout Devil may cry 3? Has anyone plaeyd that? i haven't played it yet.. I'm trying to steal lunch money to save up. J/k lol sweatdrop  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:09 am
well, i dont play video games really, but i do love my kingdom hearts game... i just cant wait till i go to halloween town ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:48 am
heh...im a pokemon geek....zelda is also good but i keep killing link.....its fun twisted  

Isobel Bellamy

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:38 am
yesh.. you love your pokemon ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:53 am
Final Fantasy games are pretty fun. I've beat 5, 6, 8, 10, 10-2. ^_^ Hmm what else.... I've also beat all four .hack games. Worm Aramagedon is a fun game to play. *looks over at my games* Kingdom Hearts I should really finish one day. The Sims, Dynasty Warriors 3, Guilty Gear X, Soul Caliber 2, Baldur's Gats are all kindof fun to play. I know I've played more, but those are some of the better one's I've played through.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:54 am
And then there are my old Sega Genesis games still laying around...... *Feels a touch old* Hmm... naw, I don't think I"ll go into those too much. Lemmings is fun though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:09 am
lurichan
And then there are my old Sega Genesis games still laying around...... *Feels a touch old* Hmm... naw, I don't think I"ll go into those too much. Lemmings is fun though. ^_^

Ooo sega genesis, don't feel old, because i still have mine. My fav genesis game is Valis III
For super nintendo i'm goin with Chrono trigger, and super metroid.
Hehe good ol retro games are the greatest

Lemmings own my soul...  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:11 am
Ascher
lurichan

Ooo sega genesis, don't feel old, because i still have mine. My fav genesis game is Valis III
For super nintendo i'm goin with Chrono trigger, and super metroid.
Hehe good ol retro games are the greatest

Lemmings own my soul...

*giggles* Lemmings are great, especially when they blow up and make confetti across the screen. I also have Aladin, Toy Story, Ecco the Dolphin... eh, Mortal Combat 3, NBA Jam, Sonic 1&2, and the all important X-Men game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:11 am
My favorite fighting games of all time are GGXX and GG Isuka.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:13 am
Ascher

I need to get Guilty Gear XX again. The priority system on X is driving me nuts, plus I miss being able to play Dizzy and the cross dresser with the Yo yo Bridgette (Weird story line, but amusing).  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:18 am
lurichan
Ascher

I need to get Guilty Gear XX again. The priority system on X is driving me nuts, plus I miss being able to play Dizzy and the cross dresser with the Yo yo Bridgette (Weird story line, but amusing).

lol
Johnny: Just call me studmaster little lady cool
Bridgitte: I'm a guy...
Johnny: in that case...........

hehehe
My friend hates playin me in GGXX because when he's in the middle of an attack (i mean literally in the middle, it always shows Ky's sword goin CLEAN THRU my chars chest) i use an overdrive and it completely cancels his move.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:19 am
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

lol

hehehe
My friend hates playin me in GGXX because when he's in the middle of an attack (i mean literally in the middle, it always shows Ky's sword goin CLEAN THRU my chars chest) i use an overdrive and it completely cancels his move.

Now THAT takes great timing and reflexes. *Applauds* I end up playing Milla Rage more in the X game. Hair of death totally catches new players off guard. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:22 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

lol

hehehe

Now THAT takes great timing and reflexes. *Applauds* I end up playing Milla Rage more in the X game. Hair of death totally catches new players off guard. ^_^

Ahhh millia, Dillon hates her because he never wins when i play as millia. i like the move where she completely rolls under her opponent, i roll under him and hit him from behind with a lust shaker like nothing.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:26 am
Ascher

Ahhh millia, Dillon hates her because he never wins when i play as millia. i like the move where she completely rolls under her opponent, i roll under him and hit him from behind with a lust shaker like nothing.

She has decent speed and a fair number of moves that are easily pulled off and still considered super moves, so she is a good character for a button masher, even better for a finess player. ^^* I fall somewhere in the middle of that gamer line though. If I know a character's moves I try to use them, but if I don't I do a lot of mashing to find what I need.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff