Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
There was no damned cheesecake! (The Curious Story) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:13 am
So here's the story,

Pascal Curious moved out of the Curious home after being abducted to aliens. He moved into his own little nest egg and eventually gave birth to darling alien baby Thorn. When Thorn was a boy, Pascal managed to woo his maid, Aiyanna, and they married happily. After CONTINUOUS attempts to get her pregnant, I was finally blessed and Aiyanna Curious bloomed.

HOWEVER.............. as she was due to give birth, instead ofthe usual "New Arrival" box I got..

"TWO new babies are about to join your family"

WTF? She didn't eat no cheesecake!!!!

So quick change of plans, buy one extra cot and baby chair, and the twins, Alexis and Ethan, were born, and we're just about coping. Pascal had a mental breakdown when Thorn was refused into private school, but something has gone wrong. I invited the headmaster over to impress him, and managed to get up to 88/90 with 2.51 minutes remaining when POOF, Headmaster disappears!!!???? Tried inviting him again, invitation was accepted but when 5pm came, no headmaster? And Thorn STILL hasn't been accepted into Private school!

He grew into a Boy Wonder Teenager, so at least he grew well, and the twins are now starting school. But when it comes to inviting the headmaster over to get Alexis and Ethan into school, is the same non-appearing dude gonna happen? I'm annoyed, I really want to get Alexis and Ethan into private school but I guess as long as they grow up fine, it's not important is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:51 pm
YOu can have twins without cheesecake smile Its just a tad rarer smile

As for the mystical headmaster ...... ninja No clue wink  

RHShipper

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:03 pm
I've had that happen with headmasters before, I don't know why. Hopefully it doesn't happen again to your twins.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:42 am
Ok update, just tried inviting the headmaster over to get the twins into Private school and guess what? 5pm came and went, and NO headmaster! My kids are doomed to live in Public school! And both parents and OLDER brother want the twins to get into Private school.

I could always wait until Thorn becomes an adult (in ten days) and try again, but I personally think it's broken, lol! I tried making a new family today and it crashed on me!  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:57 am
entervixen
I've had that happen with headmasters before, I don't know why. Hopefully it doesn't happen again to your twins.

ive had the headmaster problem a few times before. how annoying...

i doubt youll get him to come for the twins either. ive tried wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 am
Greenzally

i doubt youll get him to come for the twins either. ive tried wink

I know, I'm so annoyed! The idea of Ethan and Alexis in uniform was so cute! But never mind, they can still grow up perfectly alright without going to Private school *boots PC*  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:17 am
Well, now I know I am not the only person who's computer always messes up the curious family. But there's nothing you have to do to get twins. It just happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:02 pm
UPDATE:

I think it was just the Curious family, the twins Sara and Suzannah Midnight have got into Private school fine.......... weird eh?  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:51 pm
Cheesecake?

Anyway I think my game might be glitched too; I have gotten no boy births for a LONG time. They are all girls; I've even resorted to having gay sims and adopting... eek Just not my style. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:01 pm
What's this about cheesecake?
I want some!!
Not for myself for my sims! xp  

LollopopLina

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:10 am
LollopopLina
What's this about cheesecake?
I want some!!
Not for myself for my sims! xp

Apparently if the woman eats cheesecake whilst pregnant (or conceiving, I can't remember) then she will give birth to twins  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:26 am
Can't you try to move your family to another lot and try again? A lot of the gliches I have, have got to do with the lot I'm playing in, not the family  

Goddess_of_lint

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:59 am
I have twins all of the time without eating cheesecake, so I wish people would stop saying that's what makes twins. I really don't think what you eat has anything to do with what sex the baby will be or how many there will be.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:47 pm
Sweet_Melissad
I have twins all of the time without eating cheesecake, so I wish people would stop saying that's what makes twins. I really don't think what you eat has anything to do with what sex the baby will be or how many there will be.

They say it because if you have OFB, it's a known and Maxis-made twins cheat. There is NO "make a boy/girl baby" cheats, on that you're correct. lol Sometimes I wish there were but I'm fine with saving shortly before birthing, then exiting without saving if I need a different gendered child. People used to say spaghetti, cookies, etc etc etc.. would make twins, but until OFB, Maxis had NOT included a twins cheat. In fact, when OFB came out, they didn't tell anyone that cheesecake made twins. They left that as a surprise. whee  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:09 pm
I have this one family that keeps producing twins and has nothing to do with cheats of any kind  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff