Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The repairman has been electrocuted! (SIMS 2) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clumsy home help?
  Maid
  Nanny
  Repairman
  Other? (Bartender, Exterminator, etc?)
View Results

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:47 am
My television was busted, so I called the repairman out. It was an old lass, called Jill something, and she started on my TV. However, she fried her brains out, and died!!!! Where do you have to go in the SIM world to get a decent Repairman?

Also, I had a nanny for a while that kept starting to cook something and forget it, she set my damned kitchen on fire! I kind of fired her after that..

Anyone else had clumsy home help?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:22 pm
I haven't gotten any yet but might, sometime along the way

meblabla123

Chikiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:07 pm
I had a guy who married his maid. So the cleaning agency got a new cleaning-man.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 pm
The last couple of times I've hired a repairman, he's been electrocuted.

Better him then my Sims, I say.  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

tez18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:05 am
i had a bulter that kept over flowing my sink so it broke  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:10 am
I had a repairman that got electrocuted... but he didn't die. Poor guy, I even recorded the whole thing just for laughs... xD  

julia_chynna

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:44 pm
I've had numerous problems with the nanny, but once the repairman electrocuted himself while fixing the trash compactor, and just kinda wandered around the the house for a while for no particular reason. O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:15 pm
I hire nannies all the time. I also don't buy fire alarms as I like the added drama of putting out the fires myself. Well one day while all the family was at work she caught the house on fire. During the fire she died at the start, and by the time my guys got back almost all the item in the house was gone, and the fire was quickly spreading towards the kids room. After an entire (sim) day of battling the flames though the family was able to bounce back.

I kept thinking ok there is no way this fire can spread to another room each time it did gonk .  

Late Shift

Greenzally

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:35 pm
Ohhhh yes. I could murder the nannys.

Often the nanny comes, the parents go off to work, and she gets into their bed and has a nice sleep.

And then she leaves - getting my kids taken away. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:51 pm
I don't trust nannies... I've heard waaay too many horror storys about them.  

Scathach13

Lilbabyboo1221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:00 am
Once I hired a nanny, that would show up late to the house when i needed to go to work. So my sim would never get into the car to go to work. And when the nanny finally arrives, the car pool would be gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:05 pm
ya the gardener is suppost to come everyday rite??well after a few days waiting in sims world i had my people water my plants since the gardeners didnt come well after that they came!  

XxX_Hatame_XxX

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:24 pm
XxX_Hatame_XxX
ya the gardener is suppost to come everyday rite??well after a few days waiting in sims world i had my people water my plants since the gardeners didnt come well after that they came!

Actually the garderner is only sposed to come every three days  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:12 am
Wow that's funny. xD
None of my help has screwed up yet.

[ Z a d i i e ]

xMelody

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 pm
I once had a gardener stuck in my garden. I had a diagonal wall and he/she was in the corner. They just kept walking round in circles waving at me. Needless to say, I deleted that game! It kept charging me per hour..

I also had the mailman/woman stuck before. They came to collect my bills and just ending up walking around the mailbox for days. And again, I had to delete that game.

I also find that whenever the nanny comes, she just leaves your baby on the floor.. Nice eh?  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff