Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
AUSSIE AVVIE COMPY!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE LAST POST!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:50 pm
okies i'm extreamely bored and obsesed with avvies so what better thing to do than have an avvie competion!! xd

in the winning avvie the four secret judges will be looking for flow, character, orginiality, style and of course oommff!! whee

anyone in the guild (except for the judges ninja because i reackon that would be weird) can enter the competition.

hopefully the spots will fill out soon soon la so we can have more fun!! whee

umm yes now the nitty gritty: there's going to be an entry fee of 600g and this is non profit because i get to have fun doing this so who needs gold!!

1st place: 4000g
2nd place: 2200g
3rd place: 1000g

yes yes the judges are secret and they'll be notified soon soon la. whee we also asure that all the avvies will be judged according to the fair ratings code of conduct. 3nodding

umm i guess you should send the gold to mah mule anarwe, that way i won't get confused with the gold and what has to go where and your gold will be safe sweatdrop 3nodding

oh and make sure you either give me a piccy of your avvie or enter dressed as the avvie you want to be entered in the competition. i'm willing to save them on mah photobucket account. i'll notify you when i've saved it so yea you can go change then. 3nodding

yeppers darlings hop in and give it a shot!! whee

DUE TO EXCESSIVE BEGGIN AND MANY SAD FACES AND BECAUSE I LOVE HIM sweatdrop STREEKG WILL BE ENTERING THE COMPETITION, HOWEVER TO KEEP THINGS FAIR I WILL NO LONGER BE A JUDGE, JUST AN ORGANISER. THE OTHER PANEL OF JUDGES WILL STILL REMAIN A SECRET 3nodding

therefore, i can enter too whee 3nodding

thankies muchly to everyone for paying. just waiting for one last person to pay and the trades to be confermed and then the judges will be notified. thankies muchly whee

yes yes fellow gaians the time is coming near!! *stands heroically* through all your hard labour, sweat, posting, trading, stalking the marketplace and exchange whoring we have come to collect our item which we treasure dearly. let us rise in our fight against bad taste and stand united!! may the best avvie win!! xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:51 pm
thankies:

this spot is for the thankies because there is no way i would have been able to do this on mah own:

thankies to WS for helping me start up and helping me organise 3nodding whee

thankies to the judges for judging, aka chrissie, WS and chemmy whee ninja

NO thankies to streek for making mah life easier

thankies to streek for entering because now i'm not a judge and i can enter whee

thankies most of all to the contestants for entering and making this possible whee

thankies to del and waylok for hanging around and keeping the thread floating whee

much thankies to mah supporters!! may teh oommff live forever!! whee

UBER BIG THANKIES TO EVERYONE FOR LETTING ME HAVE THIS COMPY AND BEING SO PATIENT AND STUFF, I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME DOING THIS!! YEAY!! whee  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:56 pm
contestants:

1)
User Image
DNA Guru

2)
User Image
Wellzy

3)
User Image
Emwah

4)
User Image
Corbin DeSeer

5)
User Image
Kensuke72

6)
User Image
StreekG

7 )
User Image
Nrasjaa

8 )
User Image
Moshie

9)
User Image
Gloomy

10)
User Image
Xan

11)
User Image
frostings

12)User Image
Lai Woun  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:01 pm
Any themes...? ninja  

Triste

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:00 pm
nope no themes or anything. just need to be a part of the guild and just show us your stuffs 3nodding are you gonna enter??  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:10 pm
Maybe. I prefer less elaborate clothing on my avatar these days... xp  

Triste

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:34 pm
Trieste
Maybe. I prefer less elaborate clothing on my avatar these days... xp

doesn't matter, we just want people to come, it's for a bit of fun. i don't even care if you're naked. i've rated naked people before 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:13 pm
If you could ignore the glitch in my legs...I'd like to submit this avatar. ninja  

DNA_Guru
Captain

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:18 pm
DNA_Guru
If you could ignore the glitch in my legs...I'd like to submit this avatar. ninja

done done la!! whee yeay for first contestant!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:21 pm
Good luck to everyone that enters! blaugh  

Arayis

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:21 pm
I know how much Nat likes shiny gold things. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Arayis

do you wanna enter?? you've got an awesome avvie!!!!  

nrasjaa

Arayis

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:34 pm
nrasjaa
Arayis

do you wanna enter?? you've got an awesome avvie!!!!

No thanks nrasjaa  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:33 am
Death to all of you, because i am entering the comp!
Yes, use my current avatar  

StreekG

Weylok

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:36 am
*Waves* Pick me, pick me! I'm in, pitty I don't have my new shoes... I want some demon wings to come out!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff