Submit

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:23 pm
Welcome To Ninja High
Were All Ninja's come to Learn The way of the Ninja

Rules
Follow the ToS and have fun

StoryLine
One day The Hokage Decided to Make a Ninja High School For Chunnin's And Jonin's and decided to be the hokage of it. You find this school and decide to go to it.

Character name
Background
Pet
Speacial Jutsu
Kekkei Genkai
Clan  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:23 am
sonjey is my name i am 14 male i come a long ways to learn here so that i may some day have my revenge one the odoshy clan for killing my father. he was the master ninja for the odashi clan who have been rivals for many centruys. i have only one pet his name is rejin the panther. my special jutsu is that i can move earth.  

peachysman

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:47 pm
Character name: Iris
Sex: Female
Background: There not much on her. it's like she came out of nowhere. In fact, being mysterious is part of her personality.
Pet: She owns a balck ferret.
Speacial Jutsu: She can create both fire and ice.
Kekkei Genkai: She can read thoughts.
Clan: She is from the clan of Shimpi.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:49 pm
Kuro Neko Iris
Character name: Iris
Sex: Female
Background: There not much on her. it's like she came out of nowhere. In fact, being mysterious is part of her personality.
Pet: She owns a balck ferret.
Speacial Jutsu: She can create both fire and ice.
Kekkei Genkai: She can read thoughts.
Clan: She is from the clan of Shimpi.

Charater name:Wolfine
sex:female
backound:her family was killed in front of her when she was 4. A pack of wolves brought her up and recently let her go on her one
pet:baby wolf
special jutsu:dissapeir through walls and turn invisable
kekei genai:controls dead bodies
appearence:User Image  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:56 am
Character name:Gerad Akkdesu
Sex:male
Background:His sister was often called an angel she even lived a long life he was born late in her life she was still a young one in her looks but one day she was killed and her blood was used to help another clan bring back their lost master Gerad was 10 when this happened he has not sworn vengence but he does intend to make sure that his sister was not killed in vain.
Pet:None
Speacial Jutsu:He can uses wind and push it fast enough to work like a needle that penetrates armor it isnt a very deadly use but it is good for breaking armor
Kekkei Genkai:He can turn into a full angel
Clan :Akkdesu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:01 pm
( sorry guys i didnt start this sooner i have tons of homework and have to take the SAT's)  

Scarletnoob

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:40 pm
As Kigaru walks up to the school he thinks about what kind of students he's going to get today.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 am
Iris sat underneath a tree, her ferret sleeping on her head. Her long silver her brushed against her porcelian skin.  

Kuro Neko Iris

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:07 pm
Gerad walked unhuriedly into his classroom sat down and waited for this day to end so he can reapeat it tommarow he teleported into class using a jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:21 pm
Kigaru walks into he's office and pulls out he's ball. He looks deeply inot it and trys to find out where all the students are. ( oh yea guys try to invite all of your friends here to roleplay or invite people you know that like to role play here)  

Scarletnoob

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:05 am
Iris slowly opened her eyes and strecthed a bit. Looking around, she sighed and stood up. Her ferret jumped down into her pouch, sleeping. Iris shook her head and walked inside, looking from her class. Finally she found it and walked inside, seeing Gerad there. Iris sat down and lowered her head slightly, her bangs covering her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:57 am
He looked over at Iris and wondered why she was slouching. He then went into another room waiting for class to start and practicing ninjutsu and taijutsu.  

GeradAkkdesu

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:18 pm
As he searches in he's ball he finds two studets and decides to go meet them. Right when he puts the ball away he summons a scroll to the room that the students are in and ativates another one that are in the students rooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Scarletnoob
As he searches in he's ball he finds two studets and decides to go meet them. Right when he puts the ball away he summons a scroll to the room that the students are in and ativates another one that are in the students rooms.

Wolfine appears behind him but doesn't say anything  

Ketini

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:32 am
She glanced through her bangs at Gerad as a slightly grin curved on her lips.
"I'm slouching because people don't like my eyes." Her ferret popped his head out of her bag, looking around as he climbed onto her shoulder.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff