Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Neno('tatoez)/18/ I DOODLEZ! Loveless, Florida, Piya page 2! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.The.Flying.Potato.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
MMKAY THEN!

So then, I'm Neno, or the Flyin' Potato, as I've called this account thingy. I use this account more than any others right now, so I guess you'd call it a main account? My other account that I use a lot is Miss_Neno, though, so don't be shocked if you see that username on my art XD!

ANYWAYZ I DOODLE! And since I doodle, that means you gets free aaart! I ORDER YOU to enjoy it if you get it! XD Well, maybe not but I SHOULD! So, so then, I shall show you some exaaamples. I've got a bunch of them, but I draw in a lot of differnt styles so I can't guarantee what your art will look like an' I don't want you to request any particular style 'cause that'll just make me frustrated and then I'll probably EAT YOU instead of drawing you. Because you're delicious! ^__^=

*cough* But, moving onwards...

SAAAMPLEZ!
Sketchy Drawzings:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Silly Chibiz:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ruuulez!

~ Don't PM me pleaze!
~ Don't ask for a specific style of art.
~ Don't get upset if I don't draw you. I might be busy, or I might just not feel like it.
~ Don't ask to buy art; I'm not good at commissions, so please jus' don't do it, Mkay? Mkay.
~ Please let me know how you like the art once you've gotten it. Suggestions are good, and help make me bettar!
~ If you want me to draw an OC, I'll need a reference image. I'm sorries, I'm afraid I have a short attention span. SHINY!
~DON'T STEAL MAI ARTS! >.< Not my decorative images, not the stuff I've given as samples, not the stuff I give to other people! You can only use art if it's YOUR art!

ABOUT NEEEENO!

Mmkay so then... I'm 18, a girlz, and a Sophomore right now at an ART SCHOOLZ! XD I'm gettin' me a degree in Interior Design. But don't ask meh to design your houze. talk2hand Squirrel please, nah, I wanna do commercial design. Like, storez, and offices, and stuff. Oh, I really wanna do BARZ AND CLUBS AND EATERIES!

I like potatoes because they're yummy. I am a potato! 3nodding That's why I'm DELICIOUS! XD Anywayz enough of the potato stuffs, and that's enough about just me, too.

OH WAIT NONO! I forgot to tell you that I'm QUESTINGZ! XD

User ImageUser Image
QUEST THINGZ! XD
I'm trying to get a royal red crown to give to my BOYFIRND! XD Real life. We've been dating for like, over 3 years now and we plan to get married but he hasn't officially proposed yet so I'm not allowed to call him a fiance yet, and I got him to join gaia a little after I did and ever since he joined he wanted the crown, but he can't get online enough to get one for himself and since there's no way in heck that Imma be able to get a set of ports, there's not much else I want as far as items go so I figured I'd buy him a CROWNZ!

User Image
updated every 1k

However, there are still SOME things that Neno would like, but for now she's just trying to get two of each month's donation letters (or one of each item inside) to save and hold as an investment or something. XD So far, I've got none of this month's items, and 7k to buy stuff with.

OKAY THAT'S IT, BYEBYE!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:10 pm
Your art= godly.

It's so.... elegantly, cutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Did you draw that sketchy drawing in the middle on MS Paint? It looks good.

Will you be interested in drawing my avi?  

`Loveless

Knavery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:23 pm
I would love a drawing from you if you want to. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:34 pm
I'd like some art of my avi please, any style of course 4laugh  

Alatria

Agile Rogue

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXxMidnight_RosexXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:43 pm
I heart your art
Would you draw me please?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:54 pm
wow o -o so much talent
You're styles are so cute and fun. They are both spectacular in their own ways x3
I'd love it if you could draw me if you have the time or desire x3  

Piya

[.The.Flying.Potato.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:57 pm
XD Nah, it wasn't paint, I use PSP for almost all of my drawings. Although, sometimes I'll use Paint, because it's an awesome program.

Actually, I'm doing a colored version of that second sketch, but it's a pain in the bum, and takes me a long time, and it doens't look all that great. I mean, it's nice, but it's just a little emotionless. XD

Anyways, I shall work on DRAWING PEOPLES! xD Yesh, yesh, yesh! I dunno how I'll choose who to draw firstest, probablyjust randomly, so yeah, yeah... >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:10 pm
Oooh, I love your style. Wanna do an art trade? I'll post in my thread in sec so you can see some examples.  

eat my junk

Floridacutie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:52 pm
would you please draw me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:39 pm
Integumentary System
Oooh, I love your style. Wanna do an art trade? I'll post in my thread in sec so you can see some examples.

XD Sorries, but art trades sorta go along with that 'no commissioning' thing... I feel pressured to work if I know I'm getting something in return, and I don't draw very well under that sort of pressure. XD But hey, you've posted here, and I might draw you. xD Right now, I'm sleepeh, and I've finished one thing.

Alatria, this is for you, 'cause I wanted to draw the O'RLY cap. XD And I wanted to play around with coloring in a new way. I probably won't color sketches usually, though. xD >.> <.< Anyways, this is more of a cel-shading sort of style, where I usually do a completely soft shading. I like how it came out! XD Anyways I hope you LIIIKE it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/evil_neno/freebiepixilything.gif

I shall draw someone else tommorrow maybe. Wait, wait, no, nevermind, I'm gonna be busy tommorrow, I might have time to draw, but I might not. XD Anyways, I'll try to see what I can do.  

[.The.Flying.Potato.]

kuriositty

Silent Krampus

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:23 pm
I'd like some art from you please. You can exclude anything on my av you want. If you find you don't want to attempt to draw my fish helmet you can PM me and ask me to change into something and I will. Or I can even send you an Image instead of changing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:32 pm
WOW I would love a picture of my current avi or my dream avi (in my sig, they are almost the same, just the top and gloves are a bit diferent since the new donation items came out today)  

Nyoka Vala

eat my junk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:33 pm
Sorry, I wouldn't want to pressure you. But in case you do decide to draw me, thank you in advance. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:25 am
Thanks! I love it 4laugh heart 4laugh heart  

Alatria

Agile Rogue

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[.The.Flying.Potato.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:05 am
Mmmkay, next Imma try to draw FLORIDACUTIE! XD So then I'm obviously not goin' in any particular order or anything, but instead just nabbing avatars that I think I could draw right now, so yesh... >.> <.< I'll try to draw everyone, I just wanna do it at my own pace and such. Trust meh, the arts will be better that way. xD  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games