Whats your fav naruto soundtrack?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:19 am
WIND!!

Wind is the best Naruto song ever... biggrin

But the second and third openings are pretty good too... biggrin  

SneTernal

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:40 am
The only Naruto songs I've heard/downloaded were "GO!!!" (not the full version), "Gyu-ru-ru" and "Ryuusei" xd I like them all, especially Gyu-ru-ru where Naruto sounds like he's freaking out or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:16 am
Wind and GO!!! are the best songs. whee  

Neekroo

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:51 am
dunno...... :p  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:10 pm
Hmmmm... welll I love both of the OSTs, as they have my favorite songs devided among them, i.e. "Naruto Main Theme", "The Raising Fighting Spirit", "Kakashi's Theme" and "winds" on the first OST and "Sasuke's Theme", "Sasuke's Destiny", "Gai's Theme" and "Haruka Kanata" on the second....i love it aaallll....

And, of course, i can't get enough of the Movie OST and the rest of the themes. ^^ I could listen to Naruto music forever.  

Camui
Crew

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:18 pm
Camui
Hmmmm... welll I love both of the OSTs, as they have my favorite songs devided among them, i.e. "Naruto Main Theme", "The Raising Fighting Spirit", "Kakashi's Theme" and "winds" on the first OST and "Sasuke's Theme", "Sasuke's Destiny", "Gai's Theme" and "Haruka Kanata" on the second....i love it aaallll....

And, of course, i can't get enough of the Movie OST and the rest of the themes. ^^ I could listen to Naruto music forever.

whee Gai's theme is so cool, and I like Orochimarus' too 3nodding And I think all the Opening songs are good, I practically downloaded all of them (with endings included) blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:35 pm
long list... brace yourself...
~wind(ownz all)
~viva rock(so random)
~go!!!
~haruka kanata
~alive
~ima made nando mo
~kanashimi wo yasashisa ni(smurf girl)
~rocks(80s? xd )
~kakashi's theme(im a kakashi fan... this song is going to be on the list...)
~sadness and sorrow(*cries*)
~fooling mode(quack quack)
~orochimaru's theme
~need to be strong

Deep Despair

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:23 pm
Wind, Kanashimi wo yashashisa ni, Aito hi or whatever it translates to. and the current opening for naruto ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:57 pm
all of the OPs are pretty shibby... so are the OSTs =D sadness & sorrow... i was crying wen haku died... its the first time i really took notice of them =)  

beautiful3ulogy

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:03 pm
i like the main theme [ it rockzz.. lol.. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:56 am
the best soundtrack I think is the best of naruto one. it's all the openings/endings up to ima made nandomo...  

shinimegami42

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:43 pm
I've downloaded Wind, Haruka Kanata, Kanashimi wo Yasashi sa Ni, GO!, Viva Rock, Alive and Ryuusei. I don't care much for Rocks or Harmonia. Oh yeah, and Ima Made Nando Mo. I hated that song at first, but I soon came to love it with all my heart. xD

Gyu-Ru-Ru has to be the best song ever. Why? Because Junko Takeuchi sings it. And I have 'Naruto: Behind the Scenes' with Kabuto, Iruka and Naruto. Teh awsomeness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:07 pm
Wind, Go!!, Ryuusei, and Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni.

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SneTernal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:00 am
Go Wind, Go Wind!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff